Basically, if I buy this, I'm gonna make money?

Everybody talking about how good snowblossom is, how revolutionary, but I can't find so many infos, and what I found is really hard to understand with the actual knowledge I have

Attached: baretree-small.jpg (770x477, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snowblossom-explorer.org/?search=000000000050c304251de4b85e598724211deacb5fc3b1ab786cfd2cfbeeabcd
youtube.com/watch?v=fKtNawQ3cxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thank you for buying my x5 bags. have a nice day

Your attempt at shilling is bad and you should feel bad. People keep looking for the next nerva, sorry, we aren't moving in just yet pajeet

it"s is the next bitcoin sirs

Study the Blockchain trilemma.

Snowblossom solves that.

Finally an actual useful answer

>Everybody
Just you in these threads you keep making.

Well, I'm not sure if it's revolutionary exactly but it's interesting at least. Requiring a 2TB ssd to mine will cause some level of centralization, just not as bad as ASICs.

This

S

Poooooooooooooooo

where can I buy it?

Poo poo pee pee

Lmao pnd is over idiots
No one is touching this shit now
Stop samefagging your own thread lmao

Nerva is a waaaaay better and elegant solution to centralised mining.

only on qtrade.io desu

It's just the latest discord pump and dump there is nothing interesting or unique about it. Have fun getting financially raped newfag.

lol wew lad are you going to be in for a surprise

Poooooooooooooooooo

Brraaaap poo pee poo poo brappfffttt pee poo

Powerful

你有所有的信息。您如何使用它取决于您自己。现在这是你的楼层。使用它,或留下。我们控制你。我们一直控制着你。现在事情变得更快了。不要指望它反映比特币。
你已经知道该怎么做了。

estimated network hash rate: 3002.749 Mh/s

Brippity braaaaaaaaaaap brappitty poppy poo poo snow brapper

gonna be a major weeding out of cloud instance mining once 3.6GH/s is sustained for long enough to pull the diff to 41 and the next snow field kicks in

Why is everyone selling anons? I thought this was going to make me rich... I want my mommy etc.

idk the Asians said to buy it so I bought it

Hey user, can you explain to me what a snowfield is?

who the fuck is selling? all i see is buys

the thing this is mined off, huge entropy blocks out of which you need to find 6 things

>No price change within the last 20 hours
Lmao cope more
This shitcoin is already dead

Attached: Screenshot_20181107-144658.png (1966x2048, 255K)

This has always been an Asian vs USA money war retard, why do u think USA projects get down voted and Asian projects are on top I'm not even from the USA and I could see this back in 2016, why don't u look to see where has power is located??? And learn memes

Thanks fren

this is done by a couple of dudes from seattle and on an exchange in kansas and shilled by the asians

kumbayah?

what if this is supported by third party ? some other shadowplayer.

probably partially is

the funniest thing would be if someone looking for random shitcoins to shill for pump and dumps accidentally found something worthwhile and now does not know at all how to handle the situation as his dump is not dropping the price

Mr. Robot was right

Damn. Everyone is selling. It's already over.

Dont fall for disgusting Jow Forums shills, user! They literally MADE ME buy shit called COLX at 40 sats and now its at 8 sats with 0.02 BTC volume!!!

Just bought more on this dip, this thing pumps everynight (aka the Chinese are gobbling it up like fried pussy cat)

Good time to buy in right now. A lot of salty bitches because they missed a good entry but this shit is just getting started.

If this gets listed on tradeogre and the twitter fags start shilling its going to be a blizzard. I missed out on XRB and HOLO but not this one.

That is the understatement of the century.
It's a 1400000x advantage vs a 10x.

Kek you might be right user

The decentralized future is coming

There are some funds that have a hand in this but they are not touching it on qtrade obviously.
Have you ever heard of Satoshi's round table meetings?

Right..one actual seller and biz is scared off. Fools.

Ni hao agent zhau!
the daily snowblossom shill thread goes well I see
very nice, carry on

>Everybody talking about how good snowblossom is
Literally nobody is

It's just a hobby project you pajeet shill

Ain't buying ya bags nigga

Stay poor.

-Rakesh

I will now fall for this fucking shill. I gotta get burned at least once to feel the Fire. Fuck you chinks and pajeets

Hop in. We're going 500x.

/ Our coin /

Attached: 1541480955630.jpg (1200x750, 207K)

How's everyone enjoying the dump? It's gonna go a lot lower. See you at 12k sats.

HAHAHA look at that dump!!

pink wojak palace

Attached: file.png (920x507, 44K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCCCCKKK NONONO

Attached: 6829E99E-0E8E-457A-B48B-B3AFFF184650.jpg (512x510, 38K)

Ahahahahahahahahhaa

now that we hopefully got the noisy idiot out of the way with that dump, the coin itself looks actually interesting

the PoW if actually clever, but there is not much more to it, but that’s still a lot

This is just cruel, why can't people shill a good project on here for once. I bought this at 14k sats so im hoping to sell at 33k and get a bigger position

bitches with hairlips stomping on rats and balloons in high heels

Anyone who fell for the shills and didn't take profits is retarded. In a low volume shitcoin like this, it was bound to happen.

sir snow blossoms going to be big moons sir.

Attached: 1541641520857.gif (220x220, 59K)

you dumb mother fuckers deserve to lose all your money. i warned you multiple times in each snow shill thread not to buy. FUCK YOU RETARDS. YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT.

unironically, now is the time to buy

Buy my bag

I would wait a little more. 12k sats is my ideal range but might start buying at 16k.
I still find amazing how people just throw away money at some shitcoin they don't understand just because some pajeet makes 20 threads about it.

12k sats is the current price to mine on amazon

the fall point is not an accident

FUCKING RETARDS. BUYING SOMETHING THAT 10X'D IN A FEW DAYS BECAUSE OF A COUPLE OF PROFESSIONAL GOOK SHITCOIN PUMP AND DUMPERS.

u stoopid fuckers. ill help you make it back because ima good user. buy own (chx) and hold for 100x. hold that shit no matter what happens. just "forget about it". check in a year. cash out your 100x gains

That's how pajeet talks

Ikr

Damn, y'all need to chill tf out.
Both sides of the book are super thin. 40k will seem like nothing in a month.

oh shut up already

im gonna buy in if this shit goes to 11-12k sats

wew.. biggest buy wall is @ 12k sats indeed

pee pee poo poo pee pee pee poo poo pee pee pee poo poo pee pee pee poo poo pee pee pee poo poo pee pee pee poo poo pee pee pee poo poo pee pee pee poo poo pee pee pee poo poo pee pee pee poo poo pee pee pee poo poo pee pee pee poo poo pee pee pee poo poo pee pee pee poo poo pee pee pee poo poo pee pee pee poo poo pee pee pee poo poo pee pee pee poo poo pee pee pee poo poo pee pee pee poo poo pee pee pee poo poo pee pee pee poo poo pee pee pee poo poo pee pee pee poo poo pee

Attached: 1516277096370.jpg (500x282, 112K)

ITT: anons who sold XRB when it dipped from 0.01 to 0.005.

>I made mad gainz on XHV and XTL in April/May
Right now SNOW and VEO on Qtrade will make the gainz made in Tradeogre look like childplay

With over 2000 cryptocurrencies in the market and a bear market, all that matters is noticing the trends early enough. I care less about the technical aspects of projects and focus on the pumpamentals.

Don't over analyse this, just BUY while it's still early

the absolute madmen

Attached: file.png (491x331, 43K)

that's my feeling too...i'm not bothered by a dump if the order book is thin...that's to be expected. this looks more like a buying opportunity to me now compared to where it was yesterday.

It was, got my whole order in at 20k sats, feeling comfy with this almost 700 SNOW

Back to 31k sats now. I bet it's over 40k again by morning.

Attached: 21341234.png (1280x720, 1.03M)

It's not back to anything retard. The next buy order is at 20k sats...that's all the matters. If there's no buy pressure, price won't pump.

Filled my 600 snow at 28k SATs. No regrets
First stack was at 15k, then sold at the 31k.
I'm not trying that swing trading BS again. Unironically I got extremely nervous after the 2x gainz and had to rebuy again at 28k.

I've been analysing the rich list since November 1st. And I can confirm that the top 25 holders are increasing their stacks

LOL, 5x

You should have jumped on this from the start, I'm already at 5,000x & don't give a fuck if you believe me or not :)

>120 GB space to mine
>one exchange to sell/buy
Gonna have to wait for binance, user.

Last chance to get in at 20k SATs.

>last chance

look at them buy orders

Look at the sell orders. No one is selling below 20k.
Let's see how the day goes. This thread will still be alive

fuck off, shill

Attached: fat_Fuck.jpg (620x465, 111K)

PooPoo
Pee
Poo
PeePooBrap
PooPee
Pee peePoo poo
PooBrap
Poo
Poo pooBrap

Kek
Educate yourself about the tech

snowblossom-explorer.org/?search=000000000050c304251de4b85e598724211deacb5fc3b1ab786cfd2cfbeeabcd

2600 TPS
Fully decentralized. ASIC resistant.

>buys happen without sales
how retarded do you think Jow Forums is

Not to mention support is filling back up heavy, only a matter of time now.

But buy are orders at 27000 now :D

that is your last chance to buy in, feels like stealing at these prices

of course do I listen to this while preparing for doing the needful: youtube.com/watch?v=fKtNawQ3cxM

It was a steal getting it at 20k lmao like taking candy from a moron who thinks it’s actually tanking lmao