Next Pump on Tradeogre

My bet, Masari will be the next coin that will go up on Tradeogre. In the last few weeks lots of coins pumped on TO one after another. I think Masari is next, it's already up 14%. Just look at the buy side, this could easily go 2x.

Attached: tradeogre-696x449.jpg (696x449, 11K)

Masari already up a lot, next coins to go up will be iridium and alloy project.

yes yes please buy sirs

suqa lol

Lead dev Thaer just released a podcast explaining the new protocols to be implemented this year...this could be the reason

Yeaa, yeah, this could happen.

Attached: photo (1).jpg (323x574, 28K)

Graft. Best moonshot ever.

Yes sir, i think you are right. I will get some, thank you

Attached: to.jpg (1833x856, 249K)

what did he mean by this?

also how many do you need to actually make it
i have 5k and wanted to get more

What do you mean "make it"? I hope you're not actually planning to HODL any of these shitcoins? 5% max of coins on TO has any long term future.

Alloy and Masari will pump on Tradeogre, hell they are already pumping

Uncle mining on test net

>What do you mean "make it"?
yes hodl and make it make it, done some research and i like it, think it will reach a 50M MC at some point. Am i crazy for thinking that?

I guess not, seems like they have a solid team and new CN coin protocols coming this year

Nerva is really the most promising project on there. I expect the next pump to ATH today or tomorrow. Its far from being done...

>not mentioning SARONITE
how are you guys even thinking about making it ??

First of all Nerva is a Masari fork :) with no proprietary tech whatsoever. Second of all Nerva already Pumped till 5000 sats and now it's dumping already -35% today. It will crawl back to 1000 sats limit in a few days

already pumped last weeks, but it could make it long term

last week?
did you see the difference in volume.
that was a test pump.
we are now in the REAL consolidated pump on the way to 5k sats

Agree. Nerva it's good for P&D, I already took my profit

Suqa of course

You’re not crazy. Check market cap of DeepOnion at ATH, it have like 40% premine.

I think Masari will beat ATH market cap of DeepOnion and AEON in a year or so. It’s fairly launched and is going to be a lot better, tech wise.

Team is humble yet talented.

You're going to regret selling in a few months. I took some profits, but made sure I still hodl some. Doesn't matter that it's a fork, monero was a fork initially too.
This may never reach those kind of prices, but if you believe this project is just going to die you are sadly mistaken.

LINES
LNS

SO EASY TO SEE, WTF

ARE YOU ALL RETARDED?

Attached: 20180409_113656.jpg (478x247, 47K)

I joined masari and all I got was this shitty lambo

Attached: IMG_20180525_212301_212.jpg (1131x683, 102K)

At least you have a machine-gun

My money's on Saronite right now too user. See you at the top.

does anyone know anything about

WTIPS worktips on Tradeogre

is it a POS cause i have about 50 million of them

thanks annon. im a fag by the way go TRUMP

Attached: trumps.jpg (259x195, 8K)

You guys would have to be insane not to see SUQA pump is incoming

Does tradeogre have stop loss built in

stellite you retards

i told msr will pump tonight...just look at the volume on TO it's almost 10 BTC ;)

look at the supply of $bloc

OMG you are right, just look at the volume of Masari on TO

im not touching that until it drops to 4800
enjoy the dump SUCKERS

user, I...

It will reach 10k before that ;)

SUQA will be next. Cryptopia listing in 3 weeks. Staking at 25%. Discord and team are very helpful. comfy af hold

Damn MSR is pumpin
what should i do, sell and buy later?

Masari It's really puuumping...No #2 on Tradeogre, the volume is crazy

I’ve ridden nearly every pump on trade ogre in the last month and I can promise that satonite and alloy are the next two that will have massive gains.

Maybe not now, OP. Masari, differently from those shit forks without innovation at all, will pump a lot in the future, when their scability solutions will be already implemented and working smoothly. Just await after they complete both uncle mining (already in testnet) and blocktree (early 2019). We'll have 15 seconds block time, and Bittrex listing. Just a matter of time. Also, check their conversations about a planned feature regarding the possibility to issue tokens. It's a long term holding.

Yes, Masari it's up up up, but just the beginning. Huge volume today.

How many masari to make it ? This coin looks like it has real potential

Masari is also working to become even more egalitarian and decentralized than Nerva can dream about. And it will actually scale. Unlike a bunch of cpu only mining coins pipe dreams

Masari will be the 2019 Holo

Don't forget to subscribe to the subreddit

Masari is first coin on TradeOgre now

That’s hot