Chainlink Shilling on here is pointless

Link Marines,

Shilling on Jow Forums of the project has achieved all it can. Most of Jow Forums already has their stack. What needs to be done moving forward is to raise awareness of the project to actual blockchain devs. There are still a ton of people that could be using this technology that has never heard about it. How do we get the value proposition in front of the people that will drive adoption through their platforms? If you want to see Chainlink succeed then developers are who we need to target with information. Give me your thoughts on what platform should be used to reach this target market?

Attached: 1521847760505.jpg (900x675, 267K)

problem is, since mainnet is not out yet, no one can actually use it in real world...my company could use it, but I cannot go see my bosses and tell them about this tech, if its not released yet...
I'd look like a fucking fool...Uhh guys we have this new tech, it's not out yet, we don't know when mainnet is going out, so let's start implementing it, and put on hold our business, while sergey is implementing it, and when they are ready we will restart working.

fucking plebbit XRB fags who think we need to get out on the streets and hand out flyers for Chainlink.
we're not "shilling" you fucking dipshit, we're celebrating because we know we have the golden goose. and part of the pleasure of that is knowing that the vast majority of the plebbit moonboys like YOU who think we need to spread awareness of this project still have no fucking idea what Chainlink is going to do.
so fuck you and fuck your shilling and go and buy XRB or IOTA then die in a fire

Not really talking about suggesting that people implement now. Dev's could begin researching the use-case and chainlink's value-add once mainnet is achieved.

>There are still a ton of people that could be using this technology that has never heard about it.
Why would you do Sergeys job for him? He has a strategy and things under control.
>hundreds of teams

Mainnet isn't live so there is zero point shilling to "blockchain devs" you faggot. Want to help chainlink? Stop making pointless threads every day and attracting even more autistic nazi Jow Forumsfags to the project. Sage

do you for research newfag Nano is a great project and will change the world

Cool...will die in a fire later today. If you think that actually putting the project in front of the people that it could help is a detractor to the project you're fucking braindead.

dude I am a dev, i already research it but on my own...but will not present it to my bosses until mainnet is working and has 0 issues.

you need to be patient man, you are not going to provoque the singularity by shilling it...alot of people in big corps already know about smart contracts, DLT, and oracles...didn't you read the report from cap gemini? it was written like few years back. or even the report from accenture? THEY KNOW

so just wait and relax. shilling link right now is useless you're just truing to create fake fomo, and the last thing chainlink needs is fake shilling

Enterprises that have their own devs probably do know about the project but considering that those organizations are going to adopt a wait and see mentality then wouldn't it make sense for there to be plenty of traffic from smaller use-cases on mainnet right away?

Unironically this

I think what you don't understand is how big chainlink will be.
shilling it right now is like spit in the ocean.

there will be a whole economy built around DLT, smart dcontracts and oracles; and chainlink will be the engine that will make it all work.
I think you don't understand how big that new market will be. it's gonna be Fkin IMMENSE.

I actually do understand that. What I'm trying to see happen is that there are jobs on mainnet right away from small developers.

Big enterprises don't jump into something the moment mainnet goes live. Mainnet without traffic is not a good thing.

jesus fucking christ you actually think that some kind of faggoty grassroots campaign is going to get link traffic off the ground? is this your first day on this project?

Shilling ChainLink outside of Jow Forums only forces me to accumulate at higher prices. Cease your faggotry. I'm not trying to get a quick +30% out of LINK.

Now,after months of this crap,can someone tell me how many jobs there will be lost due to this “new thechnology”?

all of them

60% is a conservative estimate. Anyone that's job can be automated by this functionality (which is a metric shitton) will be looking for new employment. Accounting, legal, construction, real estate, procurement, will all face automation.

Attached: 666730e95a673614c0a6031d4c496ef4abd8e6a86cbf573447ef0433ff590cdd.jpg (625x417, 39K)

Programers will be the new wallstreet guys and the rest can go fuck themselfs. I don’t see bigboys just kneeling down and become garbage men,not to mention the expensive diplomas,connections etc. Even if it works perfectly,there are people with huge salaries and influence and if they can’t make money of it and it threatens their very existence and purpose,they will try to kill it,dirty!

Pretty hard to argue with shareholders that see a potential cost-savings of that magnitude. Of course, there will be resistance to change but ultimately the increased profit will override the human cost regarding jobs. I'm sure there were plenty of buggy whip makers that also wanted to see automobiles fail but progress happens whether people like it or not.

>not understanding the pyramid scheme that is real life
if the guys the big boys work for takes notice, you can bet they'd want their cost cut by robots while increasing their profits, besides all this is not gonna happen anytime soon.
by the time people are aware what is happening it will be already too late

Hehe,i share your optimism user!

AI will play a big role in this and i can see blockchain as its suit.

The rabbit hole gets deeper than that. AI enabled smart-contracts that can automatically adjust procurement contracts based on inventory and rate of sell-through will absolutely decimate procurement divisions.

Did anyone ever ask sergey or rory about AI?

They brought on Adelyn who's interest is AI and machine learning. I'm pretty sure that was a very big consideration.

Hope so,thank you.

>link stinky this delusional after the fiasco last month
LMAO

Attached: a18bc10d74f385b34595380d71b5b02a1513ce00f3942e8a97a214647d7ea054.png (623x450, 29K)

care to explain?

what fiasco?

inb4 stuttering pothead copypasta. There was no fiasco only a series of appearances at major conferences which garnered standing room only crowds.

checked and rekt, kek hates discord faggots

Also just in case you are a moron that doesn't know how Link works. The whole 1k EOY thing is because once mainnet is out, the network usage itself will drive the price up because Link is required to be purchased to use it. So Link can have it's mainnet launched, and go to 1k without anyone ever knowing about it or hyping it. No need to shill.
If you do shill, you are actually shooting yourself in the foot. Best thing to do is shut up and accumulate more. 1k is fucking guaranteed by mainnet usage alone, don't need anyone else to buy for it to go up. People trying to shill this are just showing they don't know how Link really works. The more you know about Link, the less you want to shill it. this is what these fucking faggots dont understand.

Alright, I'll bite. Unless there is enough traffic on mainnet how do you expect there to be enough value to node operators to stake their link? No one is going to run nodes at a loss except NEET operators. There have to be job requests flowing for link to increase in value due to staking lock-up.

do you understand that each of these companies coming out saying they'll use chainlink represents users of the network ready to start testing and using it on day one? Do you understand that zeppelin making chainlink the default oracle means that most smart contracts that need external data will be using chainlink and that some ridiculous percentage of smart contracts are built using zeppelin? Do you understand that Sergey said there are literally hundreds of other companies interested and planning on using the network?

Unlike many main nets that launch without much interest other than for node operators, chainlink has a massive user base already interested and more are coming out literally every week. your argument is just dumb and provably false.

The big boys will make more money by cost savings, its all their employees which will be fucked.

this but unironically

Attached: 1541603171762.jpg (1116x864, 654K)

>companies interested
that's worth Nothing

>planning on using
i doubt that, where are the proofs? where are the contracts?

The whole shit looks like a Ponzi scheme and you people are in the middle of the pyramid, you're pretty much fucked, so stop mass marketting this board

>the whole shit
Pajeets and their metaphors