ALERT

ALERT

BAT is about to break 5123 SAT

Just buy it. Do it. This WILL fly, today.

Attached: bat4.png (229x220, 3K)

Hmm ill wait for the necesary correction to buy i think 49k may be a good entry

Dude, you're realizing there will be no significant correction after the breakout, right?

Also, just broke the 5123 resistance.

bout to moon, im holding bat, i check Jow Forums and no1 really talking about it and its up like 7% on the day. means it has way more to go. 2x eoy

Yup, as expected. We still need to break 5281 to leave the stratosphere though.

Just bought at the top

Ty user

bought 10k just to see. market bought. like aryans.

good luck fren we're 2

Your top will become the bottom.

you could aquire a huge blast of good karma if that's the case fren
t. buddhist monk

5155. nice.

Already up 1% ty based BAT user

Attached: 1522840332611.jpg (1158x750, 147K)

not for me. I sold. bye lads. good luck.

You guys gon git ur lunch money took

BAT will be nothing like we've seen. Don't try to swing trade. You will get burned.

Coinbase listing imminent

Salty because you have none?

R they still doing $5 worth of BAT grant program at Brave?

>5200
>5200
>5200

BAT is the future. You people better get in it now or you will be sad with it blows past $1

Just ordered my lambo, this is going to be epic.

Hitting resistance on CB pro, everyone dump your eth and buy this shit

>mfw volume is going down but price keeps going up

Attached: 188974318.png (500x258, 177K)

this really is mooning, isnt it...

Top 5 yo, watch. I fucking guarantee you. EOS has nothing compared to the value of Brave Browser currently and will be dethroned.

fuck it, gonna hold for a long while cause i can't be bothered monitoring shit

BAT will be indeed be a top 5 coin in MC. Just not sure when. My guess is eoy2020.

Anons who only swing trade can't see the shifting landscape of internet economics and regulation.

Can't see why BAT can't achieve $5B market cap ($5 per BAT). That's down right reasonable.

Idiot

How much do y’all think BAT will cost once Coinbase lists? I’m trying to get my sell order in ahead of time

It will double, so roughly 60 cents

I think it'll be faster than you think, this might do a NEO super fomo because of Brave's reputability currently. The browser usage numbers are fool on proof this thing is destined to be a hit.

Uhh, okay... The satoshi price when I posted this thread was about 5100. Now it's 5271.

How am I an idiot?

We're at the gates, lads...

Attached: regadf.png (650x368, 21K)

if you're not in on bat you're basically poor and a fat nigger

Coinbase listing soon and now this

Jow ForumsCryptoCurrency/comments/9uwcop/im_gonna_tell_a_story_about_a_site_and_you_can?sort=confidence

This is gonna get good. Either reddit or Twitter is a bout to push Brave to millions of people

I already wish I could go back 2 months and buy BAT at $.13.

but in 3 months I'm going to wish I could back to today and buy BAT below $.40

Why the fuck is this pumping so steadily right now? Does coinbase do their listings on Wednesdays?

Basically BROKEN.

buy some more you pussies we going to lambo land

Conservative estimate. BAT above 5 dollars. Reasons: A true altcoin bull run has not happened and this is the trigger. Also Brave will be lauded as the next big browser to dethrone Chrome, trust me it will and people are really Anti-Google right now.

Paaaaaamp iiiiiiiit

Checked for truth.

Attached: BATDubs.jpg (511x305, 111K)

>a chromium browser dethroning chrome
Delusion. Here's your sell signal fags.

Link doesn't work

The only thing I'm worried about is that Brave 1.0 and BAT Ads aren't out yet.

Not a knock on the Brave team by any means, but BAT going parabolic before these two key bumps in the roadmap are complete could put immense pressure on them and cause bigger dumps in the future. I just want the timing to be right on all this shit. I've been using Brave since January and the new version is fucking great. Once they perfect the Tipping button (for specific YouTube channels, specific Twitch users, etc.) and really shore up the Brave Rewards window, things will really be moving.

Attached: BAT.jpg (234x216, 8K)

>people are really Anti-Google right now.
That's half of it. The other half are regulatory agencies in both the US and EU are anti-google right now.

STRONG.

Your welcome.

Reddit posts are censored here put it in front of that or go to Jow Forumscryptocurrency and find it

i have 2k bat tokens.. will i make it biz?

>Yup, as expected. We still need to break 5281 to leave the stratosphere though.

boosters engaged

Because your imaginary sat price is just trade bots dumping on idiots.
You couldn't sell your stack for the peak price if your life depended on it.
Post your bat stack and if it's under 1btc worth just kys since you have no idea wtf trading looks like.

>What does this mean

Agreed.

Depends on how much more its going to run-up between now and then. I think with the recent development yesterday people who sell on the cb pump are going to get burned pretty bad as they're going to fall for the pull-back meme.

Craig Satoshi Wright will destroy every crypto on the 15th. If you’re buying anything other than BCH right now you are a complete brainlet.

There's the salt.

bought 10 BTC worth of this after the coinbase news @ 0.000046 - couldn't be happier

Dude I wouldn't worry about that. Not only are these guys professionals but besides the couple of hiccups that they've had, they still have been hitting their benchmarks reliably. I think the timing will be just fine.

You hold at maximum 3k BAT and think any thing you say is meaningful.
I dumped BAT in 1000 lumps all day. I've been watching the price stall, go down under my small 1000 token listings and then pump after rinse and repeat. If put 6k tokens up the price literally tanks 50 sats (try your self)
Sellers can't dump at a profit since the margin bots will under cut you at every step to fill buy orders ahead of yours.
If I put 10k bat up for 1 sat under current market price the price instantly down trend until I cancel the order.
The only thing I'm salty at is not being able to dump it all in one go.

Understandable but we are working very hard to get everything to roll out smoothly. We need the listing to further integrate bat into the tech

Not a single answer. Brainlets fomoing confirmed

This guy gets it

This thread is mostly traders looking to scalp BAT, see: The useful Brave/BAT threads are usually separated from the retarded pajeets looking to make a few bucks short term. You'll find more useful information about the project in other threads, also DYOR

And its dumping now... gg frens maybe we'll get listed tomorrow

Who actually believed it was going to get listed today?

>dumping
why is biz so fucking retarded?

I concede that I am retarded, it's back up. I need to stop staring at charts

BAT can't break $1 though, can it?

Attached: 1506429584490.jpg (392x379, 119K)

I bought at 5300 sats, how fucked up am I

It is an obvious uptrend, just hold and be comfy

>i check Jow Forums and no1 really talking about it
look at the catalog brainlet. the shilling is out of control. some whale group must have massive bags. anyone buying into this now is retarded

BAT ABOUT TO HIT 7000 OVERNIGHT CHECK EM

fuck it... just bought another 10 BTC worth. Lets gooooooooooooooooo

Attached: Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.png (1866x621, 75K)

Ya fucking right dude. Sure the coverage has picked up but go back a week. There was only one or two BAT threads a day, and even then it was riddled with fudders. This is purely organic. This project is making some serious fucking moves. Plus the whales are already present and their activity is well known, but you would know that if you didn't just get here you fucking idiot.

Yeah that whale is called Normieville and guess what, that's the fucking globe ya faggot. Get ready. Even the Chinese NEO faggots are gonna jump in on this soon. Only a matter of time KEK.