SKYCOIN = GOD COIN

This thing is going to fly so high in the next bull run. All non-biztards should this chance to accumulate as many skycoins as they can. We will all make it

Thank me in 2019

Attached: 59AD6B96-B3A2-46B7-879F-0A45E905B61E.jpg (1126x750, 105K)

enjoy your bags mcaffee

>Thank me in 2019
Nah

>in the next bull run

Reminder that any coin that is still dependent on a bitcoin bull run is a shitcoin and has no value outside of iit being tied to the value of bitcoin. Coins that have performed well in this bear market regardless of what btc has done are the ones which will survive long term. Any bagholder waiting for ‘the next bull run’ is holding worthless shitcoins. Skycoin is a worthless shitcoin.

>not shilled, totally organic

Miss me with that fakeass hardware. Everything is just cheapass prototypes. Virgin 5GHz shitty antenna with a non metalic parabolic reflector that can only relfect sound. Not to mention those antennas are directional and therefore you would need atleast 2 for making a network.
And once the network is established do you really need to waste 30-40$ for the hardware needed to rotate it, its not a radar it dosent have to spin.

You're missing the point: these can be DIY'd anywhere in the world.

Attached: 805512769_263899.jpg (1149x1280, 307K)

there will be one antenna for each node, or 8 antennae per skyminer

yes, for only like $200, that sounds like a bargain for the poor people in africa/india (the target audience) that can barely afford food.

Max saturation in any country. 3D printable, and there's millions of cheap single boards computers being produced now.

The ones they are showing arent cheap enough to be made by a pajeet, and i highly doubt that they actualy work. No point in DIYing the antenna if you dont have rest of the actually expencive hardware.

Where am i supposed to place 8 antennas? Keep in mind they take massive losses from walls and they probably wont even work when its raining because they will lose signal. (cant compare this to your regular 2.4Ghz wifi, 5GHz takes much bigger losses)

on your roof

Cant print anythig that is usefull. The parabolic reflector (White looking disk) must be made out of metal and it must be included since without it you have almost no signal. Its not easy to make them by hand and most certanly wont be good enough.

Eh, ship a box of a few thousand of those out there for like $500. Done.

There will be some specific parts, but they can be acquired cheaply. The point is as much as possible is DIY.

The crappy hardware will die with the first rain, not water/weather proof.

The more DIY something gets, the less will it be reliable and accesible by normies.

I wanted to like skycoin but I won't touch anything plagued by mcaffee

Nobody wants to see photos of domed antennas, yuppie. Of course they're protected.

Normies can buy the official hardware when it's available. My DIY will have better reliability and specs than the official.

Attached: p201611191532473791321.jpg (730x730, 16K)

You have fallen too deep into the skycoin meme, please consider the following:
1. Its 5GHz wich means short range, not rain proof (water will apsorb the waves) - no signal in rainy areas. the gains of 5GHz speed are lost almost instantly.

2. 8 of these per roof is too much, useless if your neighbours are normies.

3.Normies wont give up their NETFLIXes and YOUTUBEs so that they can have a decentralized net.

4. If you want to share a decentralized net with your neighborus you cold do that right now for less than $100.

Bingo. I wonder how long skyfags will take to realize this before they all neck themselves and we can make this board great again.

Reminder that NKN is the only decentralized internet project that stands a shred of a chance of being adopted in real life

Nkn is a dirty word on biz. Too many idiots burned buying the top and hodling. I agree with you though. I think there has to be a middle ground between the ISPs and a decentralized network. Nkn seems to at least be in talk with a few ISPs and seem a lot more credible than skycoin and their shitty YouTube ads and "brand awareness" trying to lure in suckers that dont know a damn thing about the project and its sketchy history.

I'm sure rain affects, but I'm doubtful of how much. I have 5ghz access points on my property and don't notice distance differences when outside.

Nobody said anything about eight antennas on a roof, lol. I could see three or maybe five at the most. These are fairly small.

Normies will be happy to get internet for half price or less.

My neighbor is retarded. Skywire allows me to connect without having to talk to him.

How involved is Diffie? He's only an advisor but he has the most prominent feature of any of the team members. Also why are so few coins reserved for actually building out the network and how does the team plan to resolve the speculative value of the token destroying its usecase by making the protocol too expensive to use?