How do you cope?

MGTOW, incels and solitary NEETs whats your plan?
How do you cope? Maybe more shekels remain for you, but unnatural solitary literally kills your brain:
sciencenews.org/article/loneliness-isolation-brain-changes

Attached: 1540674827746.jpg (614x389, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

victorpest.com/articles/why-are-mice-used-in-testing-for-human-diseases
amazon.com/Starting-Strength-Basic-Barbell-Training/dp/0982522738/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1541620796&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=starting strength&dpPl=1&dpID=51MfaFsIdpL&ref=plSrch
sciencenews.org/article/loneliness-isolation-brain-changes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i just wanna be handsome :((

How bad is it 1-10? You can do wonders with becoming swole and Jow Forums, dressing /fa/ and having a nice haircut. Easily upping 2-4 on the scale.

Attached: 1539433852493.jpg (720x587, 47K)

Bumper Bumperson

Attached: 1541409532290.jpg (490x437, 46K)

my body is above-average need to keep working on getting swole.

but face is like 1/10, no acne but very pale and red/patchy unhealthy skin with freckles.

FeelsBadMan

I have cats which are 100 times better than roasties

I don't. My motivation is dead because I fully understand the difficulty of ugly mens' lives, like my own, and the easiness of normie lives, including the realisation that connections and networking matter more than anything else. Also about women only going for chads etc. My motivation is dead.

During my formative teenager years I got bullied so much I just stopped going to school and going out, that lasted a little over a year. It has a profound affect on me, I'm sure.

Today I can pass for a normie, but I need to have my alone time to recover my energy. Talking and listening is draining. People really like me because I listen well and tell them things they want to hear in response. But it's not automatic, not like right now being alone.

Anyway I have a law degree, work in law, about to begin a masters in economics. If my intelligence suffered I'd be surprised because I am smarter than I ever was.

Also have no problem getting laid, but because I need my own private down time I can't deal with a girlfriend who wants to live with me. A few days is all I can handle until I'd rather be alone for the rest of my life again.

Attached: 1512426488911.png (334x377, 132K)

I dont care about women and relationships, i just dont want to be a wagecuck and would do anything it takes to the day i die, so far at age 29, havent figured a way to make money online ;/

tell me how a selfish whore would make my life better

As a single father with full custody I never have to worry about being alone again

Brother, my advice to you is in this case, if you feel white women don't fancy you too much, go for the mix/asian/black/latina direction.
I lived for one year in China and was a loteral God among mere mortals, normal looking white guys were slaying too. I know Brazilians who are much sexier than insectoid chinese also dig us and Latin America in general.
For a bit sure, but I can assure you that normal women exist, not just roasties. Try the outdoorsy, church going tyoe maybe. Also Central and Eastern European White women are much more bases than western spoiled cunts. Brother please dont give up. What killed it? You can fake to be a chad. My advise to you is to read The Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi, lifechanging book. You seem to be doing fine fren, godspeed.
As long as you dont become a secluded monk, but keep on socializing at least with friends, in sports clubs whatever it is fine I guess.

Attached: 1541606781103.jpg (1024x738, 489K)

i might go to the navy

Good luck to you fren, a child is a blessing. You will be fine. Also kids are the best pussy magnets.

Attached: 1541470131329.jpg (300x250, 11K)

why do asians like white guys?

i was offered 3 months contract in china but didn't take it because of hassle of getting a visa + skyscrapers dont appeal to me

maybe i should reconsider if it means finding a hot partner

I know where you are coming from, but not all of them are rotten. I understand social media corrupted most of them beyond saving, but those who are not addicted to it and especially Cemtral and Eastern European, Latin American women can still be quite based and normal. Give it a try

Attached: 41c2JgjgdaL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (324x499, 30K)

I have no clue, but we are seen as some kind of superior males. Chinese men are hairless, small dick pussies. Chinese women really crave the white dick.
However bear in mind they might become bit too much and needy in a relationship.
Also most of chinese women have hairy pussy, just a disclaimer.
China could work for you especially if you are shy and lack confidence.
I have not been to japan or korea or the other SEA countries, maybe other anons can chip in.
Latinas are harder to control but have more passion, sensuality. And also nicer titis and ass

Attached: 1537170936233.jpg (2048x1456, 452K)

That is also a way, it will make you a hard man at least, a quality that is painfully lacking from men these days. Easy times breed weak men.

>but face is like 1/10, no acne but very pale and red/patchy unhealthy skin with freckles.

Apply a mild fake tan every few days. Every single white person you see on television, that everybody thinks white people look like, use a mild (or stronger) fake tan, as well as make up. Make up is unnecessary.

A mild fake tan will give you an even skin tone, which will remove blotchiness, and make you appear healthier, which will make you more attractive. The attractive boost will give you increased halo effect, so people will attribute positive qualities to you. Your life will become better/easier.

Attached: 1540314953849.jpg (1024x636, 78K)

>Latin American
I live there and they are shit, its their nature

Which country? How old are you? Brazilians and guys in general from Latin America are quite popular in my region(Visegrad countries)

yeah thought about something like that, but not sure how to find the right product (i guess i could just end up buying 10+)

coz obviously as a male it's gotta be subtle!

>unnatural solitary literally kills your brain
>quote study on mice

>not knowing all research is first done on rats/mice as they almost are identical in their genom to us
Not gonna make it user
victorpest.com/articles/why-are-mice-used-in-testing-for-human-diseases

Attached: Screenshot_20181107_192516.jpg (720x1436, 263K)

I go to bio solarium, starting with 7 minutes. Not sure about fake tan, research it well before so u dont look like a clown

Bump

Attached: 1539300681868.jpg (725x1024, 78K)

Literally indentical story and situation, however I'm an incel because I have no motivation to interacte with girls or work out

Want to change this...

Just going to beat this acne and I'll be on my way.
t. 25 yr old non-bloomer non-doomer

Attached: 1538306964507.png (1920x1200, 3.02M)

Mfw
>have arb bot
>makes about 10-15% a month
>drinks 750ml of vodka a night
Got it down to 1.75L a week

Here's a tip peeps if you fall for the coding meme make sure to keep in touch with friends and family

Attached: 1516487282292.jpg (1101x696, 453K)

yo what the fuck

I'm a shell of a human.

Attached: 1480438046131.jpg (800x700, 139K)

Why should I cope?
I just dont give a fuck

Anyone else isolated as fuck?

>go to work
>dont talk to anyone
>go to gym
>dont talk to anyone
>go home
>sit by myself

this is probably not healthy right?

Attached: 1534968301761.jpg (159x326, 12K)

Read this, and check Jow Forums.
amazon.com/Starting-Strength-Basic-Barbell-Training/dp/0982522738/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1541620796&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=starting strength&dpPl=1&dpID=51MfaFsIdpL&ref=plSrch

Bahahahha holy kek, didnt see this.
Also, just fucking reach out to them and solve the cause of your drinking.
Also try shrooms and cbd.

Really not health bro. The best thing I can recommend is to join a martial art dojo, thai box or BJJ are the best. You get stronger, more confident and get to experience male comraderie.
If u have any other hobby can add that too. Just be ballsy and go down, people will admire if u go down on your own, not look down in u.

HH checked

Try shrooms in nature brother it will jumpstart your burnt out brain. CBD oil is also great.
Maybe not yet. Meaningful human interaction is a must, you cannot fool yourself forever.

(OP)
>sciencenews.org/article/loneliness-isolation-brain-changes

>Richard Smeyne of Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia and his colleagues raised communities of multiple generations of mice in large enclosures
>When some of the animals reached adulthood, they were taken out and put individually into “a typical shoebox cage,”
>This abrupt switch from a complex society to isolation induced changes in the brain

well, OP... can you guess what's wrong with the premise of your theory?

>study about a fucking mouse that gets janked from is community
>mouse didnt want to leave the community
>starts feeling like shit, depressed and this 'kills' his brain
There's a big difference between a primal animal purely motivated by instincts and a human being who chooses to live a life of hermitism.

Attached: 1501643942056.png (713x611, 26K)

bingo.

Also the key is the sudden change. If you live your whole life in a collective and then SUDDENLY SOME FUCKING BIPEDAL GIANT takes you and puts your ass in a shoebox - no shit you'll be stressed and depressed as fuck. Life in a collective was all you knew and the change came against your will.

The question is how laboratory a mouse who is experimented upon can be compared to people who often voluntarily chose to be alone. It's not the same fucking thing, is it? Not to mention that total equalization of mice and humans is a little bit ridiculous.

Also the mouse is in complete isolation in the shoebox, while the majority of neets still communicate with people irl on the daily basis.

OP just automatically assumes that if you're not super-social chad then
>"something is wrong with you bruh, let me help you real quick xDD just b urself & talk to people join MMA xDD"

Probably he just wanted to troll neets and googled some article, searching for keywords "loneliness" and "disorder". The article seemed "scientific" enough for him to create a troll thread.

Plus we're still here with our frens

Attached: hug5.png (780x670, 22K)

/thread

>being alone =/= loneliness
unless you're an NPC

then change it, bro. only you are living your life. quit planning and thinking and fucking do it.
also, checked

Why would i need to cope?
It was a green day.

>Try shrooms in nature brother it will jumpstart your burnt out brain. CBD oil is also great.

I lack the social connections to obtain them. They are on par with hard drugs in my country

Dove Summer Glow

It's very subtle so long as you try the weakest one. It'll be gone in ~3 days. Just do it before you goto sleep, all over your face, ears, neck, and down your shoulders/back and chest, so it looks like it's just a normal tan from the head up. The difference between your face and your arms should be unnoticeable.

When you're done applying it, rinse your hands under water and get all the tan off, otherwise you'll have tan on your hands for a few days, which gives away the game. If you have any dry skin or scabs on your hands, make sure you towel them extra, because the fake tan for some reason really binds to dead skin and tans it, which will give you a really weird dark scab on your hand.

I felt like a fag using fake tan, lots of old friends would rib me, but the reality is I can tan naturally, I just don't want to endure sun damage, look older or risk skin cancer, when I can just apply this shit for the same effect without the damage.

Attached: 1516244996612.jpg (788x685, 83K)

I started working out as a way to defend myself from the bullies. Years later it's something I do to keep my health up, physically and mentally, more so mentally these days. It gives you endorphins, that feels great, you get a great sleep, you feel more confident because you know you're strong and capable.

Women are heavily attracted to the results, literally on tinder most of my pictures are just me flexing like a retard in the mirror. I'd say I partially do it for girls, cause I want them to like me, so they make my life easier. Overall it's for my own health though, which being treated well by others due to them finding me attractive and strong and dominant is a component of being healthy, by reducing the anxiety of feeling unliked, unwanted, inferior.

Attached: 1537669274326.jpg (362x447, 52K)

dont post whores

I think you hit the nail on the head as far as defence goes. anxiety makes sense a a reaction to threats. Inistictively one knows he is threatened so being strong can lead to a reduction in chronic stress.