AHAHAHAHAHAH FUCKING ARK

AHAHAHAHAHAH FUCKING ARK

explorer.ark.io/transaction/cddbfc659bac3843724530b7b8add8f7663924768cf5fa6ec17730e4475a8e2c

A FUCKING DELEGATE POSTED HIS PASSPHRASE TO THE BLOCKCHAIN

Attached: mistake.png (200x200, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ark.io/how-to-setup-a-node-for-ark-and-a-basic-cheat-sheet-4f82910719da
explorer.ark.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's not the entire passphrase, fuckface

Two words can be bruteforced with a simple script in a minute

Brb doing that now

thats missing 4 words brainlet. basically impossible to brute force

Attached: djw8lztokti01.png (586x578, 37K)

>be more brute son

negative option saddle century you stool float kit silver tired rigid nature

lol that was easy

wow such wealth

Attached: file.png (966x270, 30K)

It's two words, brainlet.

You can now set up his node and forge for him, try and forge two blocks. I'd be interested to see what happens.

axi pool: payment done! slight_smile thanks to all my investors for support! I will take care of it.

wew lad

how do i do this?

blog.ark.io/how-to-setup-a-node-for-ark-and-a-basic-cheat-sheet-4f82910719da

network forks asshole what other could happen

Okay, now really do it.

what a fucking asshole do you find it funny

Yes.

Imagine holding ARK in 2018

Shit blockchains deserve to die. It makes the space better.

Have fun!

quick user, setup this shitcoin's node, and input this under secret :^)

Just imagine

>negative option saddle century you stool float kit silver tired rigid nature
This fag added a second passphrase so that sucks.

Doesn't matter, you can set up a node and double forge which would cripple the network. Have some ARK on an exchange and watch it pump, no one would be able to deposit, and no one would be able to withdraw. You would artificially restrict the supply to whatever people have on the exchange. Considering 56% of ARK is locked up and staking, that's a signification portion of the supply that's cut out from circulation.

Oh, I just wanted to take his balance, not gonna bother renting a vps and running a node.

You realise you can make more than his balance. Coins that have deposits and withdrawals halted historically pump due to the cap on supply. If there's any user in here with a VPS or the know how, there's some good coin to be made rn.

that's not a complete passphrase

are we letting handicapped people on the board now?

2 words is ezpz to bruteforce you brainlet. I posted the full phrase here already took me 2 minutes to crack.

the last word is retard

See
It's the first 10 words of a 12 word passphrase. The last two are easy to bruteforce. However, the funds that are in the wallet are safe. But you can still forge blocks as him, and kill the network with a double forging.

cannot believe they really left the last two words out instead of jumbling it around

who the fuck does this (posting their passphrase)

an incompetent wop faggot

Shout out to Slack, go fuck yourself Marc. SuperCool suck my fucking dick, all your arks are belong to us.

A retarded delegate.

Checked.

hello,Anonymous
this is the bearded cofounder #9001 who holds 13% of the entire supply; I'll vote you in if you suck my cock in Slack

what happens now?

Go to explorer.ark.io/
Click on "Latest Blocks"
Scroll down looking at the number of transactions completed in each block.

Free coins from the hard forks

no business like shoahbusiness

Sooo...a nothingburger. What a suprise.

Everybody is too lazy to set up a node a double forge using his passphrase. All it takes is 1 person to do it to bring down the network lol

I'm so, so fucking glad I decided to buy LINK when I first came to the board last year even though ARK was my first choice. I almost got enticed by this jewish delegate scam. Absolute shitcoin.

Attached: 1389373950027.jpg (500x376, 22K)

Sooo...Jow Forums is a bunch of degenerates AND it is a nothingburger because this wallet has 2 passphrases, not just one. Still not suprising.

It's not that it's a nothingburger. You can forge as a delegate with the first passphrase. The second is needed to transfer funds, however there is such a miniscule amount in the wallet that there's more money to be made by causing the network to fork with a double forging and then waiting for the exchange wallets to go into maintenance and pump it.

Which delegate is this

axi

Are you stupid? You can forge with just the first passphrase. I'm surprised nobody here is launching an ark node and forging with his key to break the network yet.

Well its free money so why dont you do it?

could i use this to forge a transaction giving myself a shitload of ARK?

>explorer.ark.io/
That's a lot of fucking zeros. Also what happened to biz classic? I dropped ark back in may and didn't keep up