ETH MOON SOON STAY POOR IF YOU AREN'T VETTED

It took me some time to realize this, but after DevCon 4 and Vitalik and team confirming that 2.0 is close, I can't help but feel that ETH should be THE safe play in crypto for when everything begins to reverse. A few reasons:
1 It's fallen far harder than BTC and done the golden 84% retrace from ATH.
2 It's one of the main tokens that'll be offered with Bakkt and Fidelity trading desks.
3 The ETH/BTC ratio has never been this low for the past two years. Converting BTC to ETH now means you're getting it at the best deal anyone's seen since the beginning of 2017.
4 The main source of fud being their scaling issues, which I did find to be legitimate, looks like it will be fixed around when things are getting back into full swing.
5 If BTC returns to 20k, ETH will at least be heading back to 1k just on principle of the entire market being bullish and keeping its place on CMC.
6 The name brand at this point, does seem like it'll be enough to carry it until 2.0 releases, at which point there will be no competition.
7 Can you imagine, that if institutions are truly putting funds into crypto, the amount of FOMO that'll happen with Proof of Stake is active? Not only do you have the future world computer, but you have automatic interest on that investment.
8 In this bear market I've been in and out of different alts, but just now I realized that if I want to stop risking my ass, I should just throw the rest into ETH and sit on my hands, especially since it looks like we've entered the flat market, with no clear trend.
Why are you still retarded and not accumulating TONS of eth?

Attached: 85959845985129841894152897.png (472x271, 36K)

eth to $400 eoy

feeling the same way.
Eth will be the best player for the 10 next years just because they have 1000x more devs than any other platform

way ahead of ya champ :3

LINK is the new ETH. Still like ETH but LINK will flip it because it does more than it. ETH = Settlement layer, LINK = Computational layer and Oracle, RLC = Big Boy Computational Layer

DELUDED LOL!

DOUBLE

DIGIT

SHITCOIN
H
I
T
C
O
I
N

Attached: deionsanders.png (200x267, 80K)

I agree, am 2/3 in ETH right now.

Link in 15 years because what they are trying to achieve is wayyy too hard

>11668316
Not enough. If you have at least $5,000 you BETTER pick up at least 22-23 eth TODAY you will NEVER see it this cheap again. I promise.

>Get back to plebbit

32 eth+

to make it

>nocapped & premined
case closed user. keep your scam bags.

All in

Will 3250 ETH be enough when staking is out?

Do not fall for this jewish scam

You can use a calc to find that out i'll try to find it for you. Pretty sure 3250ETH would give you at least 1eth/day RoI

obviously

u could fuck asians 24/7 for 3250 eth

I decided to move everything to ETH yesterday, for a grand total of ~52

Thinking of just waiting now. Trying to trade in a non-trending market is just asking to get chopped up and fucked. Will I make it?

Really? An Ethereum POS return calculator would be so cool.

ill get my nuts torn off and thrown into the nigger chamber but check out Jow ForumsETHSTAKERS/ for PoS info - TONS of it there

Close like 2020 close right?

Ether 2.0 might be late to the party.

Q1 2019.

Can confirm Q1 is looking very likely.

ETH is a shitcoin piggybacking off bitcoin's success

Attached: eth2.png (1202x479, 52K)

40 ether is it enough? I hope it will go to 2k soon

$80,000 ain't bad.

They've been promising 2.0 or whatever for years now
they premined 72 million coins gave 12 million to the devs
there's over 103 million coins now with no definitive cap
they forked the chain when the devs lost some money on DAO

anything else?

Attached: ethereumdevs.png (1414x887, 543K)

Unfortunately, E&Y seem to have solved the Oracle problem inhouse. Sorry Linkies, I'm going to miss your memes.

Attached: 1519224035432.jpg (1028x707, 471K)

>t. Retarded bitcoin maximalist

Attached: FarNeedyFennecfox-poster.jpg (598x554, 20K)

how many full validating nodes does ETH have?
how big is the blockchain?
>inb4 oh we're super secure goy we trust centralized nodes with our light clients

Attached: 1 ZBwgMHuXDCzIc-2ZMacbEQ.jpg (2000x1333, 483K)

t. Bitcoin chain that has been fully centralized under chink control since the ASICs.

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.u1.jpg (750x1000, 49K)

95%+ miners and service providers signal S2X and it failed
>centralized centralized muh blockstream
you pajeets are something else, don't understand blockchain governance in the slightest

Attached: 80c.png (645x729, 58K)

Leddit Ethtrader bag holders the thread

>the absolute state of ethereum

Attached: wef432fw23w4.png (1135x806, 868K)