We're going to make it aren't we?

Attached: basic-attention-token-logo.png (635x224, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/9uwcop/im_gonna_tell_a_story_about_a_site_and_you_can/
support.pro.coinbase.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2945332-how-to-transfer-funds-between-your-coinbase-pro-and-coinbase-accounts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, Do not sell under $10.

fuck no. look up xrp and coil. bat will look like a really stupid idea after you look coil up. ehehehe

Strong hands with this one son

We murdered prl. do you want us to murder xrp next? XRP works without coil. I wouldnt overplay your hand. You dont want to be making enemies.

Just buy a stack of BAT as suicide insurance and leave the project alone if you're smart. Doubtful though.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/9uwcop/im_gonna_tell_a_story_about_a_site_and_you_can/

Literally 100's of millions of people about to be exposed to brave. It's going to be twitter which explains the twitter tipping function in their github. Anyone holding bat is going to make it.

Yep.

how much bat to make it

can i make it with 5k bat

wanted to buy 10k fml

5k BAT could net you $50k at $10 or $100k at $20.

Anything beyond that is a big stretch, but this could give you a good platform to branch out into other investments if you are diligent and rational.

Luckily BAT is has one of the best risk/reward tokens of any cryptocurrency. Dont fuck this up. Tell your friends about the brave browser when its ready if you want to see $50-100k or more materialize.

When you read how low IQ/baitey the FUD thrown at BAT is, you only become more confident in the project.

It's nice to have FUD back after months of nothingness. Funny because last time around the FUD was from PRL/Oyster shills. Wonder who we'll take down next?

low iq/bait fud is a sign of confidence. It shows that there are still plenty of retards left in this world. It means they will buy your bags of BAT for $40, and it also means that you are more capable than you might think. Competition between peers becomes irrelevant at this point.

doubletop forming, prepare for the dump.

$40 per BAT would still be nothing compared to the Ripple fomo in January, and Brave is positioning itself to have much more Normie awareness.

It's not fair...I only have 4k BAT. I just want to moon bro, let me moon

Is there a guide to get started trading BAT? there's too much noise on this boards catalog

kek

What do you need to know user. We are here to help

HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE SOON TO BE EXPOSED TO AND BEING TOLD TO USE BRAVE AND PEOPLE STILL DOUBT BAT.
>breathes in
AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just how to get started..

just buy a stack and hodl

Well you can send money to binance and buy user then send them to mycrypto wallet for safe storage. I use my ledger to safe keep my bats on mycrypto. Or just use cb pro currently if you'd like to not use overseas exchanges. You will be able to buy bat soon through the browser so you can wait for that if you'd like...

Where:In coinbase?

Thanks..

its only on pro.coinbase.com right now standard coinbase is soon but you can buy with coinbase and transfer funds instantly and with no fees to your cb pro wallet

Bruhh do you have any money in crypto yet??? Or just usd???

Yup just fiat..

buy btc or eth from coinbase, send it to binance, trade for BAT.

I think most importantly, above all else, the browser works fucking magnificently. It took a bit to switch but I ain't lookin back now. Solid investment and Linkies are in trouble with their new overlord.

Okay if youd like to get it fast then just use the coinbase app to purchase btc eth or ltc then send to an exchange to buy BAT. takes a few days for funds to show no matter what. Good luck

Yep

don't do this you'll be wasting money on fees you don't need to be getting by sending to binance, trading, and then withdrawing.

Register on coinbase.com, buy USDC directly with fiat if you can since it's the only trading pair on coinbase pro. Follow this to transfer funds from coinbase wallets to coinbase pro it's instant and feeless
support.pro.coinbase.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2945332-how-to-transfer-funds-between-your-coinbase-pro-and-coinbase-accounts

Your login info on coinbase pro is the same as your coinbase account.

Thanks

Go to binance.

1. Buy the BTC or ETH on Coinbase (or other exchanges. If you're in the UK I recommend Bittylicious, they offer better rates than coinbase).
2. Send it to your Binance wallet
3. Buy BAT on binance
4. Keep it until Coinbase lets you send it to their wallet
5. ????
6. PROFIT!!

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Wrong... BAT is already available on Coinbase Pro. Buying it on Binance is just wasting money on fees. Buy on Coinbase, transfer funds to Coinbase pro for free and limit buy for zero fees.

I mean they just have the best rates. Coinbase generally tends to have way higher fees when you try to cash out and worse rates when you buy in.

But alas, I encourage anyone to pick the method that best suits them, whichever that is.

So when exactly is the announcement supposed to be?

No way is BAT ever hitting $10, or $5. I'll be very surprised to see it above $1.50/$2.00

Are you forgetting that this is the crypto market? Even crazier things have happened. Bitconnect,litecoin,tron,ripple,nano, even bitcoin and ethereum.

thanks just bought 100k

Going to make it? Bitch we made 40% profit in a week. Thats called making ti to me. I sold the top. Literally made over 30% profit in a week. If i can donthat every 2-3 months im good. This is making it. I sold all my bags, feels good to take profit and finally make a good trade this year

You faggots are buying my bags at the top. Thanks newfags. I sold for profit. Will catch the next conbasepro pamp listing because i can count on you low iq newfags to buy my bags again. Thanks biz never change. Npc tier so predictable its like clockwork

>obvious fud is obvious

not the 1% mindset

At a sub 10k btc. Id be surprised to see bat past .50cents
They literally printed money with a copy paste erc20 contract. It has no intrinsic value. They could of easily built an advertising network with satoshis on lightning. Fuck it they could of easily just use wei. No other reason to make an erc20 token other then printing your own money. In an unlicensed unregistered security. Never the less was a good pump this week and feels good to finally sell bags for profits

They didn't print money. They printed BAT, which they sold for money. What do you think gives these tokens value? It's not the creator. It's the people that buy and collectively decide on its value.

yikes. looks like a bitcoin maximalist is starting to get scared because he realizes BAT is going to be the first actual digital currency, not his creepy autistic pedophile coin that governments hate.

Th-th-they could have used Doge or BitBeans! They can use whatever they want, it's their software, and they chose an ERC20 they made because; A. it funds the project, and B. They can create a User Growth Pool for marketing. Then BAT will be backed by the Brave ads, which will then be backed by advertisers buying a USD amount worth of ads. Meanwhile the rest of the crypto market can rely on drugs fomo and Tether not being a scam.

Attached: 1505870427634.png (392x707, 5K)