Not a scam

discuss

Attached: jmsky.png (590x663, 461K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt6071534/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This guy likes to go all in when he's scamming, have to respect the drive at least. Too bad he's a retard.

the guy is a deluded fuck tard

I’d take his decisions with a grain of salt

Attached: 63E8B976-A038-4A6A-9854-D3A88CCC1BAB.jpg (640x869, 149K)

unironically, this.. he literally explained fucking nothing in the tweet but "if you have ask why? youve been living under a rock" this type of stupid shit is what gets the normies going thinking itll be the next bitcoin. holy fuck i might have to go all in just cause of the amount of norman money i could make off normies.

I think that he thinks that if he goes all the way people will think its far fetched to say he's scamming.

every tweet makes him like 10K dollars

if anything it makes me bearish on skycoin as fuck, so many normies got scammed through December that they have wized up mostly to this kind of blatant desperate paid shill

Attached: Untitled 115.jpg (881x363, 105K)

Lol this guy.
He would chill cancer, if you pay him.

This fag is the king of pump and dump.

I may be living in a closet but no one is pooping on me in there. Can he say the same?

Cocaine is an expensive drug

This.
A company that needs mcaffe to chill their project, holy kek.

When exactly does the pump start? Several tweets and a shitty tat and price is lower than when he first mentioned this shitcoin

It has already started friend

Attached: sss.jpg (158x158, 8K)

Can McAfee just die already, he looks like he's about to fall over in every single interview yet he persists. The man has no integrity and has done a lot of shitty things in his life.
imdb.com/title/tt6071534/

Attached: Our Grasp of Heaven.jpg (2560x1089, 599K)

should I sell my iotx bags for this pump? 1 user decides

It's pumping downward!

God damn you would think a fake tatoo of a scam on a paid shill would get people to buy these days ugh

it's actually up by 8.6% at the moment

What the fuck are you trying to say? If the aim wasn't to pump and dump then what is the point of all this