I present to you the next ETH

Try not to jizz your pants when you read this reddit.com/r/OwnMarket/comments/9q3x2a/own_chx_summary_community_made/

it's the ETH of STO's. i fucking swear it biz. dont take my word for it. read up on it. it will 100x in one year.

you're going to make it

Attached: WLE4jzVa_400x400.jpg (400x400, 9K)

only a few bizbros will take the time to read the summary. most of them wont make it.

Should I put 4 ETH in it? I'm really tempted

But it's always sit to buy in a 4x. Would've worked with Quant tho

DYOR. dont buy cuz of /biz shill. Im in CHX heavily so I would say yes buy in. but due ur due diligence before buying lol.

Read quite a bit already. They seem to be serious

watch the blockchain brad interview. you'll be convinced then. watch both the old and new one!

Heard this 50 times over the past year about almost every coin or token.

yeah, put 4 eth in and hodl. don't sell until 1 bn market cap.

this one is different

MMMM havent heard that one before either

200k OWN Chad reporting in.

This legit is the next 100x

Unironically going to the moon

come on. why would it

Jesus H Christ the curry stench is overwhelming

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_India.svg.png (1200x800, 32K)

pajeets shill

Its your escape from bear market loses

I know, I wish you'd leave

im white, british.. made my first million end of 2017....

this coin doesnt need shilled. i just want my bizbros to make it

if i wanted to shill it id tell you they already tokenized half a billion assets in the first few weeks.. how much assets has poly or rvn tokenized? 0

there it is.
Please stop turning me away from your coin. I'm actually really interested in CHX but you're literally following a script and it's starting to bother me.

nobody brought up ravencoin, but you still brought up the lie that there are 0 assets on the Ravencoin chain. There are 8,233 different assets on the Raven chain right now. Raven is also doesn't ask for your dox every time you want to make an asset, it's closer to the spirit of Bitcoin if anything.

if you lie about the amount of raven assets and spout the same half a billion line, you're going to fud me because you're telling me you're a paid pajeet shill.