ITS HAPPENING

Attached: 3E1FCD5F-E7C0-4381-8EB7-431D9A46E35A.jpg (640x1138, 56K)

Oh no, when Ben buys you know it's time to sell.

This is it! I'm calling 2x marketcap in 48h.

The next wave is about to start and it consists of middle aged men. I've been seeing them getting wet for crypto.

means absolutely nothing

>It's happening

Attached: 1516228779150.gif (1024x607, 70K)

Looks like it is time to prepare a short. Too many
>NORMIES ARE HERE OOOOMMMMG
threads

I told my dad about Fidelity getting in and he looked like I told him something unbelievable

But what happens if they unironically are? Your short gets fucked.

A so begins a new generation of bag holders. You got the whole family holding bags too.

Sell signal.

oh fren, just hodl and don't think about normies, swings or trades. Just sit on your hands

if Ben is in, I'm in too!

Attached: 1537522122760.png (887x560, 53K)

Thanks just shorted 100k

I don't know if it is happening anytime soon, but there is something in the air that makes it seem like we may just be getting ready for the next pump (albeit that it could be 6 months from now). There is more shilling of shitcoins on biz than there has been since we went off the cliff. And, anecdotally, there does seem some interest from the punters. Let's see how mid November goes - and look towards 2019 or the next halving. This motherfucker has one last pump in it, and we need to be aboard. I hope for biz's sake that LINK gets a good run. And one more period where every second post is 'we mooning' and Lamboland - they were the days!

It's over.

BEN
BASED
BULL

coincidence?

>advising normies to buy
you're a fucking retard, this guy is gonna lose all his money and then blame t on you.

My dad asked about ethereum last week

Stop son, no one can know our investments.

NORMIE FOMO

show your dad this

Attached: ethereumdevs.png (1414x887, 543K)

>6K
>cheap

newfag

So what you're saying is if I'm new to the game it's too late for me

Right

assuming you're a neet like everyone else here then yeah you'll probably never own whole bitcoins
it's going to 100x in the next 5-10 years

if you think this is "bad" you are literally a npc

I can save 6k in one year. I make 45k wagecucking

Attached: 1537892755294.jpg (612x612, 79K)

It will be too late in one year.

>literally a npc

Attached: 1 ZBwgMHuXDCzIc-2ZMacbEQ.jpg (2000x1333, 483K)

i have send coinbase links to several people online through social media chat but most of them found it annoying or some shut down completely and others gave total NPC responses on it.