Chain link

anyone catch that pdf?

ChainLink - Application Security Assessment - Report (1).pdf

Looks like it was added accidentally then deleted?

Attached: wew.jpg (792x613, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/fremantle-capital/tai
bita.studio/bita-fall-symposium-agenda
ondiflo.com/
bita.studio/members/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i saw it. it was a 1 page report that basically said "security is AOK, good for mainnet launch at any time"

Attached: link is shit.jpg (645x552, 85K)

Bump.
This is relevant to my interests.

Sheesh, do you stinky linkies even have a life, hitting f5 24/7.

Bump. Mainnet will be out before EOY. Check the epics on the pivotal tracker.

pivotal updates in real time dick head.

what do i do with this sudden boner

thots await us fren

Attached: e5e0cfb9751598c178b55d5ade8ff34e.png (746x530, 708K)

So you just stare at your screen 24/7 without doing anything. Nice

When I'm old and on my death bed I'm going to be reminiscing about the times we spent on this Internet Uruguayan bait and tackle image board. All the FUD, LARPS, shitposting and Sergey memes.

I won't be thinking about Christmas as a young boy with my family, I won't be thinking about playing high school football and making out with the prom king after his date passed out, nor will I be thinking about my college days.

I'm only going to be thinking about you LINKMARINES

LOL

What a fucking faggot >making out with a man

maybe the real singularity was the frens we made along the way

Attached: 1540589433393.jpg (995x560, 442K)

Offering 200 LINK to anyone who posts the PDF (preferably converted to images or on a preview-able site)

checked

Attached: 1538256466986.jpg (1200x1177, 592K)

1000 shitcoin partnerships EOY

Fucking this

The delusion is sickening, please seek help

Alex has been working on a trading toolkit built with Elixir that runs on the Erlang virtual machine in parallel with LINK.

github.com/fremantle-capital/tai

I'm all in link and I hate this. Either this "leak" was "accidental", iow bullshit viral marketing or their document handling really really sucks. Neither of these two alternatives are good for Chainlink.

Okay Rebecca

Anyone tracking Sergeys weight in real time already?

Attached: 1538582348074.jpg (438x600, 152K)

What do you think happens when you go to war? Or jail? You don't think people think about touching a man and sometimes acting on it?

The mental scars from coming to this board for the last 10 months make Vietnam vets with PTSD look like faggot pussies.

If i could go back in time 10 months and
Do this all over again OR go back 50 years and serve in the jungles of Vietnam with a 28% chance of being killed and having my dick chopped off and shoved in my mouth by some Vietcong gook is instantly take my chances in Vietnam.

So my point is people in bad situations like we have been the last 10 months want to touch others even if they are a man. And I hate faggots. But every man has his breaking point

There were def straight men who had to be in ditches in Vietnam for days straight who probably touched each other and made out. And we have been though hell like them so I'm not ashamed to admit I would stick my tongue down another man's threat after the pysops we've been through for months now

My god, he's sexy!

Attached: 1541061818816s.jpg (234x250, 5K)

But you sucking off another dude happened before you came to this board, didn't it?

Yeah man, you’re gay. Now come give your daddy a peck

There is nothing gay about fucking other man.

I'm monitoring my investments dickhead

checked

Attached: 1535917845019.jpg (793x892, 324K)

fake

i feel you brother

Attached: 1535596737416.png (680x680, 416K)

I speak from a place of anonymity. I will provide 3 pieces of info and you can come to your own conclusion.

Marketaves "mixup"
bita.studio/bita-fall-symposium-agenda - noon
ondiflo.com/

Holy wat

My internet is shit now please someone screencap what's at noon

>BiTA Partnership Announcement
What?

>Ondiflo is a joint venture between ConsenSys, a venture production studio, and Amalto, a leader in B2B integration for the Oil & Gas industry
What??

Don't fuck with us user, please. Please just tell us.

Where are my smart Link brothers to decipher this for small brains like me?

I saw it... Fug. Basically Link is dead on arrival site to severe and unfixable security issues.

They are literally working on a shadow fork

White labels

I think he's implying that Bita will announce Chainlink partnership and Ondiflo are using Chainlink.

1. Weird idk how to explain that unless mainnet or another event (but MarketWaves is bigger than BITA??)

2. "12:00 PM // BiTA Lunch & Learn

BiTA Talk – Blockchain Pilot to Revolutionize the Pre-Owned Automobile Market

BiTA Talk – Blockchain Realities for Field Transportation in Oil and Gas

BiTA Partnership Announcement"

3. "Ondiflo’s end-to-end B2B Blockchain technology solution automates and improves management and delivery of the order-to-cash ticket-based services to the Oil & Gas industry, leading to substantial gains in efficiency and cost savings. The solution creates a verifiable and trusted tradable instrument for supplier financing, so vendors are paid soon after delivering products and services, leading to even more cost savings and benefits."

Pic also related to #3

Attached: 4323.png (1135x525, 224K)

>Rory confirmed that Chainlink will not be attending MarketWaves due a mix-up with the conference organisers.
Marketwaves is held at Gaylord resort in Texas
The BITA conference is held at the same resort, Gaylord resort Texas
Is this where the mixup came from? Actually Chainlink will be at bita, not Marketwaves?
Did i guess right user?

Ok that 3rd point is very very interesting. Consensys involvement. The noon agenda event says BiTA partnership announcement. Guys I'm all in on Link here but don't you think we're reaching on this one? I am long term bullish and have no doubt CL succeeds but I'm gonna need more proof this relates other than a mixup of them speaking at the event.

1. Marketwaves mixup was at Gaylord Resort, exactly where...
2. BiTA conference is held.

Really makes you think...

Consensys is behind OpenLaw user

Help me dig see who's behind that project, has to be ties to Aaron Wright

Lmao no way, did Rory just fuck that up and not now which conference they were going to?????? LOL do they not tell Rory their business developments????????????????Fuck feel bad for the guy

I'm not here to provide this board with new info but if you think somehow marketwaves added chainlink on accident you are so mistaken. November is going to have a larger news cycle than October. To fully understand you have to look at who BITA has added as members over the past month.

It could be that Rory fucked up for sure, or that some wagie who is in charge of organising the conferences at the resort got muddled up.
Makes perfect sense to me though, I guess everyone makes mistakes.

Ok let's say Chainlink partners with BITA and the oil and gas blockchain company, still though in reality what do we even know these companies as?

They might be future successful and massive but what are they now? Same with OpenLaw, Accord and all those others, massive potential but no concrete valuations or name brand to get hyped about

Stop being a cockteasing faggot and just come out and say what you know. Why you gotta be all cryptic about it?

Go on fren, don't listen to this fren, we all just want to be enlightened

bita.studio/members/

>SAP
>Salesforce
>UPS
>BP
>Google

the list goes on..

Oh...yeah this is better than MarketWaves

Attached: 1541545490968.jpg (250x250, 8K)

BITA legit have members which are fucking shitmemecoins. XYO and TRAC are both on this page.
It wouldn't be much of a stretch to see Chainlink added, I guess.
Symposium is on November 14th. We shall find out then...?

Attached: bita.png (1088x692, 203K)

The BiTA Fall Symposium will immediately follow MarketWaves 18, a fully immersive conference featuring fast-paced demos, powerful keynotes, and insightful break outs centered on disruptive technology and the future of freight.
The future of freight is being shaped now. Attending the Fall Symposium and MarketWaves18 provides you with a unique opportunity to advocate for and learn about the future of freight. Lock in your seat at the table now!
Limited hotel discounts are now available! BiTA Symposium registrants can take advantage of our conference hotel discounts throughout the dates of the Symposium and MarketWaves18.

>The BiTA Fall Symposium will immediately follow MarketWaves18, a fully immersive conference featuring fast-paced demos, powerful keynotes, and insightful break outs centered on the economics of the freight markets for 2019 and beyond.

Dunno how I missed this first time.

Obviously there was some kind of stupid mix up here, between Marketwaves and the Bita fall symposium!

absolutely comfy. thanks user

Attached: 1539132965533.jpg (800x800, 56K)

>I won't be thinking about Christmas as a young boy
>and making out with the prom king after his date passed out
>Christmas as a young boy
>making out with the prom king
>young boy
>prom king
user WHAT THE FUCK, THAT'S GAY!

Oh snap

ugly plastic spic thot, get some standard, nigger.

Attached: 1538898328148.png (656x522, 34K)

>Removing adminstrative work
Aka "friction"
>Stap in boys

Attached: Screenshot_20181107-191407-1.jpg (1081x1803, 373K)

based and frenpilled

Attached: 1520807003340.png (790x837, 229K)

>nigger
>get some standard
Choose one.

Attached: Klayman.jpg (1080x650, 135K)

Attached: Logo.jpg (1079x775, 198K)

Attached: morph.jpg (1482x882, 147K)

That smartcontract box is from smartcontracts.com wtf

do you people even github? not even a linky but you should be doing this for all your altcoin holdings. if it doesn't have public source control and it claims to be decentralized then it's a scam.

>Where are you drunkanon

Attached: image0.jpg (1042x586, 92K)

If they're going to be there why haven't they said anything about it like they did for all the Linktober conferences? We're reaching here desu

Attached: 1541483920992.jpg (780x439, 84K)

take a look at this They are literaly using the logo in the movie on the frontpage

>Linkies are literally this desperate to save they bags they are praying sergey will be at some random no name conference
top Lmao

Yeah it’s a gamble on Smart Contracts and also a gamble on ETH (since Consensys is based on ETH)

When link hits $4,500 EOY......... all I am going to do for the rest of my life is lie in my bed 16 hours a day and DM all these Instagram hoes that are plastered all over the front page of isn't when I open it up and offer them 5k a pop.

i just got a little misty. love you user

Attached: cucly.jpg (600x719, 71K)

All these INSTAGRAM sluts are going to drink my sweet nectar

Who is this?
Why are they using the old smartcontract.com logo?

Oh, nice find!

So true. You are based

I don't know user..

Why no love for me you stupid faggit fuck? He was replying to my articulate post. All he said was a regurgitated meme of the singularitah is the frens.

I put in the effort to think up what he responded to so why the fuck don't you acknowledge me you faggit fuck

We love you too user don't be mad

Attached: 1516104289548.jpg (885x960, 104K)

> hurrrr what kind of nerd would actually follow a project they have invested in
Nolinkers are subhumans confirmed.

Attached: 1538849963049.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

there there, we're all gonna have champagne on mars soon

shes french you idiot

she's just tanned but I know you wouldn't realize that without your own

Everyone who is a link holder needs Jesus Christ. You are all degenerate scum. 84% of you will lose your money faster than curt schilling. I

Why does anybody even care about chainlink "partnerships" any more? It's clear that it's already gone well beyond individual use cases and is now the industry standard. It literally does not make a difference any more if Project XYZ decides to use it.

Rory just denied BiTA on telegram

We all know the project is going to succed, but its still fun to find dots

BITA - A Standards Organization. Listen closely to how Sergey is defining Chainlink recently. November - Chainlink will be included as the standard in more protocols than just BITA

based

Plausible deniability.

cause one of those scam ico's might actually be a killer smart contract DAPP in the future

I don't believe.

BINGO. Every time someone mentions a new "partnership" I feel like im invested in Vechain and I have dreams at night of driving a 325i.

I've actually dropped a decent portion of my Link bags for holo just because of this.

We are invested because of network use. Which means we will be more legendary than people who bought BTC in 2009 cuz investing then was a true gamble. But us figuring this out is like being as smart as Einsteins wife. (Yes that kike is perceived to be smart because he stole all of wife's ideas like E=mc2)

"We are not attending marketwaves or BITA to my knowledge
We will release events we are attending publicly and confirm them" - Senior Cuck

Rory just denied bita..

How fat are you?

Pic?

"To my knowledge" is the key phrase here...
Rory knows shit