THIS AWAKENS THE GOLDEN BULL

FOR ONE MINUTE STOP BEING A TRIBALISTIC BAG HOLDER JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE IN THE RED WHILE SHIT TIER FUDDING EVERYTHING YOU DON'T OWN. BAT IS ACTUALLY ABOUT TO ACHIEVE MASS CRYPTO ADOPTION. THIS IS GOOD FOR ALL OF YOU! THE COINBASE LISTING PUMPS WILL BE NOTHING IN COMPARISON

DO YOU REALLY THINK BRENDAN EICH THE CREATOR OF JAVASCRIPT, CO-FOUNDER OF MOZILLA, AND CREATOR OF BAT IS GOING TO PUT HIS NAME ON THE LINE AND PAJEET ALL OF YOU???

>FIRST
etherscan.io/token/0x0d8775f648430679a709e98d2b0cb6250d2887ef?a=0xd6c154534b03d33ab58c0340ff121020903935ca
>$9.5M IN BAT MOVED FROM UGP

>NEXT
whatbitcoindid.com/podcast/braves-brendan-eich-on-fixing-online-advertising
>GO TO 53:30 AND LISTEN

THE WEBSITE THAT IS INTEGRATING AND WILL BE MARKETING BAT TO IT'S USERS HAS 80 MILLION UNIQUE VIEWERS THAT ADBLOCK A MONTH AND "MANY MORE" THAT DON'T

THE TOP WEBSITES THAT FALL IN LINE FIGURED WITH 90 MILLION MINIMUM UNIQUE VISITORS PER MONTH TO A MAX OF AROUND 180M ARE
>TWITTER (PAST RUMORS OF INTEGRATION AND HAS TWITTER TIPPING FEATURE ON THEIR GITHUB
>TWITCH
>REDDIT

Attached: GETTHEFUCKINHERE.jpg (900x900, 64K)

Way to blow it retard

>$9.5M IN BAT MOVED FROM UGP

Dump incoming...

Checked and bought 100k

Check'd
LINK, BAT, what else for the holy trifecta?

I'm already all in for 300k BAT but I still don't have enough, you need at least 1 million BAT to make it

xrp just in case

Holy shit checked

Attached: 8D5BE8FC-0DCC-4008-9354-D1C2734A493E.gif (202x360, 2.17M)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

9.5 MILLION IN MARKETING FOR THE BIGGEST CRYPTO ADOPTION CAMPAIGN EVER WITH A TOP TIER WEBSITE INCOMING.

UGP IS SPECIFICALLY FOR PARTNERSHIPS/GAINING USERS GET EDUCATED. EVERY NORMIE ON TWITTER, TWITCH, OR REDDIT WILL GET FREE NEETBUX TO DOWNLOAD AND USE BRAVE

Attached: URDUMBANDGAY.png (410x442, 25K)

Bat goes $50 soon

THAT IS RIDICULOUSLY HIGH EVEN FOR MY EXPECTATIONS BUT THIS IS GOING FOR A RIDE THE SECOND THE NEWS DROPS

Checked

I was an early ethereum adopter that went all in. The first real crypto bull run began when ethereum announced the EEA. This was a massive signal that that corporations were interested in the use cases behind blockchain technology. This ushered in the last golden bull run. Unfortunately people fomod in because they didnt have the time to do months of research needed to understand blockchain technology, the EVM, and various other bits of fundamental general business knowledge. The people who fomod in were literally retarded. They heard a big company names and thats all that mattered. "The next bitcoin" did the rest of the work. The space was immediately shitted up with retards and scams, and eventually the bubble popped. Now people are busy trying to shill their shitcoin bags, and fud other coins.

What they all failed to realize is that BAT never got the attention it deserved during all of this. It was cast aside, and it was not an easy token to understand because it had many facets.

They have the opportunity now to buy BAT though before its too late. BAT has awakened the bull run. BAT signals that crypto is not a scam despite 99% of tokens proving otherwise. It also proves blockchain can be useful and user friendly. This is the coin that is going to bring cryptocurrency to the masses. This is good for everyone. You have to have the 1% mindset to buy enough and hold them long enough. Most are not bold enough to make it. Thats why they call them the 1%

50 trillion marketcap then?
Seems a bit high but if it prompts another bull then it's not out of the realm of possibility

It's about to break 5300

$50 Bn marketcap you brainlet, which will happen during the next bull run, especially since BAT is on coinbase now.

WAKE ME UP WHEN WE'RE SHOOTING PAST 15,000 SATS

oof, can't math
Yeah the CB listing does make it seem a bit more likely

whats the 1% mindset user?

Being an early adopter, not being a risk averse pussy who's too afraid to put money into a new project, thinking long term and 2-3x gains
Think of all the people that sold btc at like $3. I sold at $600 and regret it every day of my life

*and not 2-3x gains

Checked.

Coinbase stated they want to see mass adoption of Blockchain in the next 5 years. BAT/Brave are the ace in the hole that will kick it off. With that said, it's only step one of the template for adoption Coinbase is looking to build.
>Website partner is announced to be Twitch.
>Twitch shills Brave/BAT
>Many gamers start to use Brave/Brave payments
>Brave launches their long promised wallet with built in Metamask
>The TGC game that uses Metamask "Gods Unchained" gets shilled to gamers (Coinbase is an investor FYI)
>Gods Unchained's trade marketplace has been announced it will be built on ZRX
>Gamers see the benefits of having ingame items that are tied to a decentralized wallet.
>Want to see more games to do the same.
>Websites/Content creators/Devs eager to earn some BAT start to build dapps that reward users who contribute.
>With those demands, mass crypto adoption begins.
Fits together like a glove.
Ethereum. All of the aforementioned runs off of it, as does Civic which will see adoption itself riding on Brave's coat tails as their KYC partner.

Attached: __kagerou_kantai_collection_drawn_by_hinami_hinatamizu__c43f9ac916386c18db6642744a952933.png (827x1167, 717K)

Holy shit, checked.

Just went all in.

Imaging cuuuming in that glove and then her wearng it to work all day X.DDDD

Attached: 1540879964597.png (419x377, 235K)

IF YOU LOOK AT THEIR GITHUB UPDATES YOU CAN SEE THEY ARE ROLLING OUT THE CODE FOR GIVING BAT TO USERS VIA A PROMOTION SYSTEM. IT'S SOON

Should I lock in profits now? Or wait for Coinbase news?

How to buy?

STANDARD COINBASE LISTING IS SOON AND WILL PUMP IT BUT THIS ANNOUNCEMENT WILL MOON IT

BAT's going to the moon. Sell @ $15 ATH April 2019. I'm from the future.

The 1% mindset is simple. You dont think like everyone else, you dont follow everyone else, because you are like no one else. Despite whats being said in this thread 99% of the people will not take a bold risk. They wont invest all of the money they have or quit their advertising career to go all in even though they have already made it. They wont put in the months of research so they can spread the word about BAT as much as they can despite doubters trying to damage their pride when he comes with a message of good news brought in good faith. The 1% mind has a triple monitor display and takes bold risks. The 1% mind doesnt diversify because diversity means that you are unsure and not confident in what you have invested in. The 1% wont fall prey to the trade meme, and he will have iron hands and sell after he is questioning his own sanity because the insanity of the FOMO crowds has pumped his asset higher than he could have imagined. This is the 1% mindset.

BAT = the next google and you cannot refute this

BAT, ETH or BCH? I don't trust tradeogre

Posts like this make me feel so happy to sell my bags at the top for a weekly 40% profit. Keep it up. Thnx newfags. Such npc tier. Sold the top like a fucking alpha chad. While you betacucking newfags will shill this AFTER the 40% pamp. Meanwhile ill buy low for the next conbaselisting. And can feel confident you npcs will buy the top and shill it for me so i can dump my bags

>BEING THIS RETARDED
ENJOY GETTING REKT

>The 1% that sends all his portfolio to the wrong crypto wallet and later kills himself.

Rekt? 40% profit in a week from zrx, then another 40% profit in a week from bat. Im looking for my next one. You bought the top and will patiently wait. While im taking profits and scoping a new tight young virgin bitch to fuck. Your shilling the whore thats already been used well. I mean sure shes an attractive whore and will attrsct businessmen. While im spotting a nice new young hottie that i can train and manipulate to my liking. Aka shill a new lower cap that will get me more fags like u to buy my bags. Im rekt like u say but atleast i sold the top for profits while ur shilling it AFTER it got listed and AFTER the pamp. Where were you when i spotted this 3 weeks ago?

You probably sold LINK at 5000 sats too, huh?

FROM THE PERSPECTIVE THAT YOU ARE TAKING A RISK OF 10-15% AT WORST OF A DIP BEFORE NEWS DROPS ABOUT THE PARTNER. IT'S HAPPENING SOON AND WAY MORE IMPACTING THAN JUST A LISTING PUMP. HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE EXPOSED TO BAT ON A TOP TIER PLATFORM WITH HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF UNIQUE VIEWERS A MONTH BEING OFFERED FREE $$ TO USE BRAVE BY THE PLATFORM THEY ARE ON. THIS COULD UNIRONICALLY START THE GOLDEN BULL WITH THE NEWS COVERAGE IT WOULD CREATE FROM THE MASS ADOPTION

Dude what are you getting so angry about, you haven't taken loans for this BAT coin right?

No, we sold at clear strong resistance just like BAT currently is at, pull up a weekly chart, get good faggot.

DON'T MISTAKE MY ENTHUSIASM FOR ANGER

Dont put that evil on me. I move all crypto assets in chunks to avoid this.1% mindset.

Where is the hopium your smoking? You sound like the bulls in dec2017. Better yet you sound like every single coin that failed miserably, confido, bountyx ect. Ect. I mean yeah maybe you right. But im not gambling on some rich kike to make a move. I look at the charts i look at the sentiment. And i scalp my SAFE short time frame trades. Im not trying to give the kike my money and just wait like a betacuck. If i wanted to invest in bat maybe but im better of just making profits from faggots that shill my bags like you. Soon enough ill find another coin and ill redpill you, and you will go out shilling it for me like always. Keep it up tho good job! I made out like a bandit on this bat pamp. I applaud you my npc

Checked. BAT will be huge.

This is not the 1% mindset

The 1% doesnt trade

>im not trying to give the kike money

fell for the trade jew, tax jew, and exchange jew

I think you might be an npc dude because you are not the 1% check your hard disk for looping code.

In at eighteen cents. Holding indefinitely. Dollar cost averaging all the way up to at least a dollar. I have small holdings sprinkled around other alts that I believe in, but this accounts for more than half of my portfolio.

This is the token we need but do not deserve. This is our dark knight. We are the BATmen.

If you don't believe in the project and can't hodle you don't deserve this BAT moon anyway. Swing traders will be purged!