Hash war

Poloniex just opened trading of bitcoin cash ABC and SV fork futures.

poloniex.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/1000270700-update-on-the-upcoming-bitcoin-cash-hard-fork

Place your bets on the most exciting hash war of the past 10 years!

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-11-08 01-40-26.png (305x302, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ProfFaustus/status/1060251382576541697
support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2959951
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump?

twitter.com/ProfFaustus/status/1060251382576541697

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-11-08 02-07-20.png (596x667, 297K)

When does the fork happen?

I want to buy just 21 SV afterward.

november 15th

So you guys really trust them with your coin, they are going to take your coins to split and than give up a bullshit excuse and lock your account

who cares both are worthless

Imagine believing this fucking bogan is satoshi

>A fork of a fork

Attached: 1525984437910.jpg (960x767, 155K)

The Dinosaurs are sure being noisy.

Attached: 2313144.jpg (500x383, 89K)

so whats the current price of abc vs sv

FUCKING BULL RUN INCOMING GET THE FUCK IN HERE ANONS JESUS CHRIST

what is the fucking point

zero. Just opened trading, no real prices

Attached: a1d5b085-fa94-47ac-9376-7e73f74ea887.jpg (157x228, 13K)

Who gives a shit about this meme

This stupid fucking alt is really forking into 3 separate coins?

WoAH you anons re FuckING STUUUUUPID IF YOU DON'T SEE THIS SHIT AS BULLISH AS IT GETS.

Lol, as if one ShitCash wasn't enough...

Will ledger wallet support the fork?

Should i short bch?

Nov 15th and you should've bought bch before the pump, but I believe it will go up some more. If you hold bch on an exchange like binance, you get and equal amount of bsv

should I just ditch my forked BCH anons

i mean from the fork last year

>forks once
>then forks twice

Bcash is a fucking hydra; cut it down, two more sprout up. And cashies think ANYONE will want this piece of shit.

Attached: 1539014088076.jpg (900x650, 59K)

maybe me asking that was a buy signal

Most competitive wins, only hashpower matters. Hashwar to the limit of possibilities.

The way bitcoin was intended to: game theory incentives lock in tighter the more someone tries to break the system, and powerless/useless/central point of failure chains get attacked.

All little shitcoins are as good as dead.
BTC is a deadcoin too, but walking for a few more years.

Attached: 1541350328953.jpg (443x455, 96K)

jesus that guy is seriously embarrasing himself

Holy shit, is this split really happening? Is this real? We are finally going to get rid of Fakesatoshi from the BCH community!!!
Boiii, I need to do some celebrating soon.

> In the unlikely event that multiple viable chains persist after the fork, Coinbase will ensure that customers have access to their funds on each chain.
support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2959951

faketoshi will not go down quietly his ego will try to destroy what he can't have and he has some friends helping him.

>Most competitive wins, only hashpower matters
>BTC is a deadcoin too

and you can't see the contradiction there? btc already won.

>Most competitive wins, only hashpower matters. Hashwar to the limit of possibilities.
No it doesn't as BCH doesn't follow the whitepaper and changed the difficulty algo it's near impossible for any forks to die from lack of hashpower.

bch clearly deviated form the spirit of btc yet they claim to be true to satoshies vision. their duplicity is astounding.

anyhow the only thing that interests me is will bch go above $1k or not before nov 15th? i think it will but just careful cashies can't wait to dump their bags on you every time it goes up $3.

Faketoshi kicking himself out of the BCH community. Glorious!

wait until nov 13 or so. this shit will get pumped some more to entice as many newfags as possible by promising to double their coins, but get dumped few days before. basically the same thing that happened with zcash