Linkies

can someone actually explain how this will be 1000 eoy. Actual facts and none "oh well it just will be"

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x270, 84K)

Faith alone me boyo...faith alone

Attached: dominance.jpg (400x331, 42K)

based oc poster

Attached: 22gaou.jpg (1200x794, 97K)

>implying oh well it just will be isn't sufficient
not gonna make it

You must a special of retard to think it will even be near 20$

Duh, by the time it reaches that level it'll have gone parabolic and skipped right past $20

literaly this
>sending posotive vibes

Attached: natalia staring.jpg (1024x740, 232K)

oh well it just will b

Attached: 265DA14C-29DF-47D9-B4BE-BA3043D1751A.png (949x854, 132K)

oh well it just will be but unironically

Attached: 1541181072890.gif (225x270, 2.45M)

The power of the collective thought has revealed the true backbone to the blockchain revolution. Link is the most logical next step in the evolution of this industry and will lead to real world use cases (does not matter if the public knows or not). /Biz was the most logical place for this project to be revealed as it could not be contained. All the FUD surrounding this project is silly and you know it deep down. It is left up to the reader of the information to decide if it is a legit project or not. Good luck user.

Posting a collection of copy pasta doesn't prove anything but how delusional you baggies are
Muh sibos, yeah that surely helped with the target of $5eoy '17, right? And now it's $1000 eoy.
Top fucking kek.

I really need link to soar in 2019, I cant make it another few years

please chaos gods

jus will b bro

Trust the plan

Attached: 7F8D8CC6-ABE0-465F-ABBA-B7EC31A7C67E.jpg (331x414, 52K)

its simple op everyone knows esoteric trading will make you a billion dollars. Well on October 10th (if you know you know) I took the largest poop that i have ever shat out of my tiny rectum. In the cracks of that turd wrote in Hebrew, 1000$ EOY.

Muh singularity hahahahahahahahaha road to 1keoy hahahahahahahahahahahahaha Decentralized oraces hahahahahah sergey lord and savior hahahahahahhahaha

(((You)))

Attached: 1A5EEB39-AE56-45C0-8E82-E5BB98EBF764.jpg (1242x1242, 312K)

newfag doesn't know what get scripts are, or is stupid enough to think other anons don't know what they are
colour me surprised

What do you mean?? You want proof??? I don't understand lol.

OP clocking in, so basically Chainlink is recreating the basis of all crypto exchanges and the way currencies speak to each other, so, correct me if I'm wrong, i'm only holding $200 total in crypto all together so I'm not exactly pro or anything, that this will mean for instance that with the addition of chainlink as part of an infrastructure in an exchange that any currency should be able to be exchanged with any other currency just by using link as the oracle instead of 1 defined oracle. I'm guessing these oracles are also why it takes a while for certain coins to be available because it takes time and resources that small startups may not have. so that in the future maybe a small crypto startup might use link as an Oracle to be able to be exchanged with anything else?

Haha doing some big boy thinkies today huh sweetie?

ken haha. its 3am here, been up for about 22 hours straight so my brains absolutely sizzled right now and I always go and look up this shit before sleeping. not a great idea though since it keeps me up thinking about shit aha.
>kill me

kek wills it

Nothing in my image implied I don’t know what get scripts are. I was simply using the image to highlight me calling you a Jew because your comment was very jew like. Because I see you’re from (((Europe))), let me break it down for you even more: jew, in this and just about every other use case, means I think your comment was shit and disgusting, because you and jews both say shit and do disgusting things. Clear? Namaste faggot.

Attached: AF3B506A-76C0-4224-88E5-B4CC55ACB06C.jpg (400x634, 187K)

You should read the whitepaper before it’s too late

cheked and keked

Attached: chaincucked.jpg (1440x1973, 622K)

you are fake news

Is this our ETH dogshit and pile of trash reference.
Fukn saved

chek'd kek'd and req'd
>allinLINKbb

Attached: thechainlinkarousel.webm (640x480, 2.84M)

kek is here I can feel it

checked. yo tis the season, sergey is spreading linkies of love to all his children

Attached: popsergey.jpg (4160x3120, 2.73M)

Its like.. a lot of normies buy our bags, then 1000eoy fagget

1 more

Attached: visualize.jpg (794x1123, 825K)

2 my bad
EVERYONE IS FUCKING CHECKED
1000eoy why the fuck else are you here???

Attached: bizlink.png (823x950, 645K)

Because this. I’m thinking Ethereum isn’t worth much without chainlink or decentralized oracles built on top but nobody knows it yet.

Attached: C094B4D0-E734-4B35-BF20-3633D4ABB36E.jpg (750x739, 161K)

saved

right, eth is not ready yet.
chainlink is

Attached: personally.jpg (576x1024, 169K)

$1000 EOY will happen because $1000 EOY will seep into normie consciousness in the next two months and they will make it happen for us.

Basically, LINK on its own is a $5 EOY coin at most. Don't get me wrong, it's an amazing project and all. But there is just not enough FOMO money in the world to pump it to $1000 in these market conditions.

But that was before the $1000 EOY prophecy. We are literally memeing it into existence now. Every post, get and copypasta deepens and strengthens the meme magic. It is contained mostly to this board for now, gestating like a beautiful fetus. But once LINK hits a certain threshold - my guess is $2 or so - and enters the top 20, it will enter normie consciousness in a major way. The way that every normie knows about TRON and XRP and EOS, even if they don't know what the fuck the coins even do. And the prophecy will become revealed to them at that time as well.

They'll see a coin that came out of nowhere (from their perspective), which keeps going up and not stopping (look at the last 3 months of price action), the rise of which seems to have been foretold by an internet prophecy featuring improbable gets and insider larpers. Us Jow Forumsnessmen will see $5 LINK and think it's overbought, because we bought in at $0.50. But normies, redditards and newfags will see $5 LINK and think it's still got a 200x left in it, because that's what the prophecy foretells. And don't forget that everyone is desperate for another ETH or XRB after this extended bear market. They will FOMO in and the more they do, the more the prophecy will appear to be coming to fruition, and the more they'll FOMO in. A positive feedback loop that ends in the $1000 EOY singularity on December 31, 2018. A self-fulfilling prophecy.

And each of us is strengthening the meme magic with every post, every get, every picture of manatee sergey we post. Keep it up boyos. We're all gonna make it.

Attached: 1523190462708.png (1000x1000, 1.44M)

Because you just win, baby. just win.

H-hey guys, what is the most secure wallet for all my linkies.

Thanks in advance!

Attached: 1519012402274.jpg (680x748, 86K)

Checked (and redpilled)

Fucking checked my bruv.

Everyone is starved for green, you can see it by these random shittokens like KEY or RVN pumping hard in the middle of a bear. Problem is everyone is too fucking browbeaten by now to ride these pumps to a 10x or 100x, everyone evacuates after +50% gains. Imagine chainlink has some event like a mainnet date that gets enough eyes on it to pump it 100% in a day or so. That really could ignite something. Because instead of jumping off after a 2x like the other times, moonbois would all have this 1000 eoy target that's seeped into their heads. And the higher it goes the more likely it looks to everyone that 1000 is an inevitability, so more and more people jump in.

Ironically LINK will bring order to chaos

>putting 7s on a hexagon
Absolutely deceptive

ChainLink $1000 EOY

Attached: 1541457314534.jpg (1746x640, 706K)

Czeched

Attached: NaziLinkCube.png (1013x1000, 153K)

Digits incoming
This proves unironically that chainlink will be $1000 eoy

Attached: IMG_0526.jpg (600x486, 199K)

So basically LINK is dogshit

Stinkies are just going to shift the goalpost like an apocalyptic cult. No explanation needed.

1000 Satoshis you faggot

to know the EOY you have to know the BOTY. to understand time itself you have to know the BOTB. which ultimately just one person knows. so when is EOY? see.

your favorite!

Attached: pajeetwithsprinkles.jpg (836x600, 56K)

Every linkie just has to force 10 others people into buying Link.

Then, these 10 new linkie just have to force 20 others into buying Link.
Then it will pump enough and we will all make it!

It's not a pyramid scam, it's a "mountain of kek".