Is it time to Fomo

or is mcafee pulling scam this shit?

Attached: Selection_136.png (586x626, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/john-mcafee-neighbors-murder-47368110
abcnews.go.com/2020/video/neighbor-john-mcafee-found-dead-shot-head-47383778
twitter.com/LukeDashjr/status/1054545007418507264
skycoin.net/blog/ask-the-developers/skycoin-vs-ipfs/
youtube.com/watch?v=VkxUWGqa-RI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>why skycoin?

Because they paid him a fuck load of money that's why. Any Jow Forumstards care to fathom how much McAfee charges per square inch of his body? Does he charge a unique rate for different areas of the body?

Attached: 1407119379594.png (724x611, 129K)

just ride the pump and get out quick

it's a temporary tatoo retards
read his replies

fake tattoo
fake coin

Whatever you do learn to take profit at predetermined price goals like a wealthy

Attached: Untitled.png (586x626, 387K)

It's an entire business to scam people into shitcoins. People pay people like McAfee to advertise for them. Since McAfee has no human empathy towards another individual, he loves joining into these scams.

Yeahhh I'll trust synth and his fake kidnapping. Why not right it's not like they have the capacity to do anything worse... Breaking news McAfee joins skycoin.... Pack your bags everyone :/

>Since McAfee has no human empathy towards another individual
What?? McAfee has empathy out the wazoo. Didn't he save his neighbor from a dog attack, or something?

dude just watch this guy talk. he says shit like "no one is on your side unless it benefits them" and "real world is hard and tough. you are not safe. the safety you feel is an illusion". this dude straight up lives 100% as if its a dog eat dog world and cares for absolute no one except himself and his family. the only thing he cares about is making more money to financially secure as much as possible his offspring. not saying hes wrong, just saying thats who he is and you should definitely not follow what he says and does blindly.

Unreal what people do for money

saved him by killing him?

This is unironically huge, look what he did for bitcoin private

I will give it to the guy he knows how to shill, his Verge pump was legendary, Sky will probably get one now. lol

>dog eat dog
He is right about that shit. it is a shitty hell of a world out there and normies are all cattle. Slaves that are slaughtered slowly while being kept in a fantasy bubble world where nothing bad would ever happen to them. Fear, uncertainty and doubt are the tools for enslaving the cattle. It is not so obvious as you think who is your friend and who is your enemy.

>McScatafee
>relevant past the 90s

He's just some average guy now. Well he's not average he's a literal shit eating boomer literally raising his wife's black son while doing coke and pretending to be on the run.

Fuuck its already starting to rise. Fucking Ravencoin why it have to be so low!!!

skycoin is a 2-for-1 scam to sell computers and shitcoins

No, you’ve got it all wrong. He killed his neighbor for killing his dog.

Lol

Skycoin's marketing dept. is genius-tier.
Old ass people associate McAfee with tech. I mean, his anti-virus was some of the OG bloatware on windows PCs.
Theyre hoping his normie appeal will distract from the fact that Skycoin is a double nigger coin.

Skycoin PR Team is terrible. This would have been great in December or January or anywhere else when we are weeks into a rally and fomo kicks in. But now, it'll be forgotten within 2 weeks. Overshadowed by the latest drama.

kek, I thought 2018 couldn't get anymore retarded-tier. How much did Skycoin pay for this?

dont you see the pattern, eminem is a better rapper, mcafee is a better nigger and skycoin made me already 15%

whites are just better niggers
we nigger niggers in beeing better niggers, we just the shit the shit nigger

Hello my nigger. They are all just being player haters gangster. Don't worry, i have gotten your back now dog.

Attached: nigger.jpg (940x790, 118K)

it will do a pump i bet

tfw the ico money was used to tatoo a drug addicted, scat eating nigger lover.
Many books will be written about the alt season of 2017/2018

Attached: 9847598.jpg (194x259, 11K)

only a selfless person would put his own freedom at risk for saving a friend from existential dread

Mcafee is rolling in that skyminer money

106 sky this month goys

lmao who the fuck ever used an anti virus twice?
>install Mc Coffee
>it fucks your computer because it literally thinks every program is a virus
>never install an anti virus again, simply never download shit from fucknowhere sources
>pc is forever fine

why should I listen to this brainlet again?

KEK

It’s sad to see that scammers are using an old senile man who whores himself out to promote their product.

Nobody believes your accusations of Skycoin being run by scammers. There has never been a shred of evidence, only fingerpointing, ad hominem, and ridiculous claims. This fud campaign has relied on ignoring and avoiding argument in favor of loud persistent repitition of crude accusations. only the most cowardly and gullible fall for your ploy.

Using exact words used in FUD material against FUDders. Nice. Full-on projection.
>There has never been a shred of evidence
Consensus algo implementation when?

what will u do if the consensus algo comes next year and skywire has more nodes than TOR?

>Calling yourself a FUDder like it's something to be proud about.
Legitimate criticisms are not FUD, and such criticisms lead to bilateral dialogue. Sadly, only civilized people are capable of this. The distributed consensus algo will come, Skycoin is in it's infancy, as is all of crypto.

This makes me so happy. This will hopefully accelerate the rate at which skycoin fags neck themselves. Everything this murderous lunatic touches turns to shit (which is ironically his favorite snack). Get fucked skyfags.

Wow, slowdown buddy. Actually never read up on skycoin.

But doesn’t getting promoted by mcafee automatically make you a scam.

Sure thing pajeet. 2 shill tokens have been deposited into your account. Maybe use them to buy some toilet paper.

Getting promoted by him isn't what makes your project a scam per se. It's just that only scammers associate with him. Skycoin was a scam LONG before mcafee showed up. They don't even really try to hide it. Do 30 seconds of research on "synth" (I cringe just typing that faggoty name)

abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/john-mcafee-neighbors-murder-47368110

>Legitimate criticisms are not FUD
Not according to delusional skyschizos. But it's progress that you guys acknowladge the shortcomings of the project. Sadly, they are, most probably, fatal.
>The distributed consensus algo will come
A super special one surely. Can't wait till Sky and IOTA both deliver on their similar promises. From the looks of it, they have difficulties in this area indicating that they overpromised and can't deliver. Now they try to mas the failure with TATOOS ahhahhahahahahaha

Ohhhh fuck maybe this is a scam. I've been a hardcore skycoin supporter and I've poured a bunch of money into them. I've never believed they were a scam they were just ambitious (perhaps a little too much.) Every single thing McAfee has shilled is scamcoin, this is bad.

If you're looking for a decentralized internet coin buy NKN. It's a much more reasonable approach that could actually be adopted, unlike this retarded nonsense.

abcnews.go.com/2020/video/neighbor-john-mcafee-found-dead-shot-head-47383778

Most coins are scams. Mcafee just shills what he's paid to shill. Why skycoin needed to pay mcafee so much just to shill their company is a red flag though.

this man should be in jail

>scammers using old senile man
>didn't read up on Skycoin
>being promoted by old senile man = scammers
You don't even try to make sense. You are the scammer.
>happy to think about Skycoin community members comitting suicide
sociopath
>brown id
checked, Kek.
>Skycoin was a scam... Since you started FUD against it in February 2018
>acknowladge
>Sky and IOTA are similar
Skycoin has nothing to do with IOTA, at least learn about the project before attacking it.

>NKN
Their telegram is pajeet central, no thanks

>NKN
>shilling shitcoin scam in Skycoin thread
Coordinated posting is obvious, discord fud team.

Literally all telegrams are like a slice of Mumbai the whole app reeks like curry

>NKN
Yes street shitter, we know.

NKN is the only reasonable project in this space. Imagine normies putting janky short range antennas all over their roof kek give me break. NKN basically solves the same problem using existing ISP infrastructure and is run by Yanbo Li one of the most experienced blockchain devs on earth vs skycoin which is run by a fedora tipping faggot that calls himself Synth with a straight face

>Skycoin has nothing to do with IOTA, at least learn about the project before attacking it.
Both are centralized in a 'coordinator'-esque database. This isn't speculation, but fact. Both weave grandiose visions that convince only the layman, newbie investor.

A year from now I'll be retired from NKN and maybe I'll throw you a few grand to tattoo the logo on your back. Not only can you pay off your credit card debt but your boyfriend will have something nice to look at while he's fucking your in the ass.

>not understanding that both antennas and existing internet infrastructure are communication mediums and protocol angostic.
Skycoin uses existing internet infrastructure, and will be heavily reliant on it in early years. There will be gateways to the existing internet as long as it is applicable. Skycoin is a long-standing project that is extremely ambitious and has met a great number of development milestones. NKN is a NEP5 shittoken that launched its ico in 2018, total vaporware scam. I almost think you are trying to FUD NKN by being such a pajeet.

IOTA uses a coordinator because their network is too faulty to converge properly.
Skycoin's consensus algorithm needs to be integrated with the ecosystem, hence deploying the ecosystem first, and it relies on CXO to communicate blocks and node behaviors on the network.
There is no similarity between the two projects.

>it relies on CXO to communicate blocks and node behaviors on the network.
CXO is a recreation of an already finished thing - IPFS.
>their network is too faulty to converge properly
So their ahead of sky in this regard, which doesn't even attempt to converge the network.

brb, sending an email to Synth so he can allocate my coinhours personally.

Skycoin is more than about tech. Yes we know the meshnet is going to be shit when it first launches, have a medal faggot
What the fuck are you expecting? 1Gbs up and downstream with 100% uptime this time next year? Grow a brain faggot.

Bitcoin is shit and hasn't changed for 7 years because every single cent from bitcoins price increase is extracted by miners, speculators, and scammers. Every single dollar goes to consumption - extracted from the host like a bunch of parasites - instead of investment back into the network.

If Bitcoin took 1% of its 100 billion market cap and put it into crypto projects and infrastructure, the results would easily offset the money spent by an order of magnitude. But instead the money is siphoned off by leeches and none of the money from Bitcoin's rise goes to anything for crypto adoption.

Bitcoin is an example of the free rider problem. The people with millions of dollars in Bitcoin are having yacht coke parties and scammers like Roger Ver and CSW create BCASH and other scam projects to extract even more money and leech from the host like a parasite. Meanwhile, projects that could improve the Bitcoin network and increase usability (and thus increase the market cap by hundreds of billions of dollars) cannot even raise $20,000. Even in Oct 2018, the bible basher Luke can't get funding for his work and has to take a day job: twitter.com/LukeDashjr/status/1054545007418507264

Skycoin is set up to have the coin intrinsically tied to a useful resource: bandwidth in an uncensorable P2P internet. The demand for this is going to grow. Since the coin is tied to providing a useful service/resource, Skyminers are incentivized to continually improve their quality and service to earn more SKY, meaning that at least some of the money from any price rise on SKY will go back into the network to continually improve it

All Skycoin has to do is provide a POC to get the project off the ground, the rest will take care of itself.

In 2008 the largest socioeconomic issue was money printing by the banks
In 2018 the largest socioeconomic issue is data privacy and censorship of the internet. These issues aren't something that just impacts those with politically correct thoughts, it affects big businesses as well. If you work in the corporate ventures arm of BP for example, and you are looking at investing $15m in a new tech company, Google will know what your search terms are, what websites you've visited, what messages you exchanged over linkedin. In short, the data is available to know what company you are about to invest in. Same for oil exploration or basically any big company. GDPR won't help and this data is available for a price or with the right connections.

Skywire is a new networking protocol. Basically IP addresses will be replaced with blockchain addresses and it will be a completely P2P internet. It is a completely different internet. For example now on IMGUR we all go to the website and download an image from whatever server it's on. In Skywire, if you neighbour has the image on his Skyminer, and 5 people from Europe, NA and Japan have the same image, you will download the image simultaneously from all 6 people the same way bittorrent works.

Skywire has a 20 year development timeline with at least 15 years hardcoded distribution for the remaining 75m coins as rewards for running the Skywire network. People thinking this meshnet gets built in 18months are completely deluded and are forgetting the collective power and greed of thousands of miners working to improve their own nodes. People started massive companies and designed their own custom ASIC miners as early as 2012 in Bitcoin, all to do nothing but grab as much money as possible.

Skywire creates the right incentives to take advantage of this innate human greed. In Skywire people will still grab as much money as possible, but in doing so will be forced to improve the network.

Masternodes are already converged to begin with brainlet. Centralized consensus is consensus just as much as decentralized is. Those who participate in the network are accepting this. Those participants currently include exchanges, who are risk averse, and prone to suspending trades and delisting at the slightest hint of malfunction. You can be sure that in the wake of the June market dump, each exchange conducted thorough audits on Skycoin to protect their own business interests.
>CXO is a recreation of an already finished thing - IPFS.
No software is ever finished. Look at every software that has ever existed. Software can go into disuse and be forgotten, but there are always improvements to be made and when used in a different context it is best to make sure the implementation is suitable. A comparison between IPFS and CXO is available on this blog post.
>skycoin.net/blog/ask-the-developers/skycoin-vs-ipfs/

>Centralized consensus is consensus just as much as decentralized is
SKY ladies and gentlemen. I rest my case

That wasn't the case you were trying to make.

You are pretending that we were arguing over whether Skycoin's block validators were centralized at this moment. They are temporarily centralized, while the ledger itself is distributed. This is not controversial. Your attempts to misconstrue this into an interpretation that ignores the basic mechanics of blockchain technology to mislead the public and prey on their ignorance is what we are arguing about. This is the absolute state of Skycoin fudders.

Do people actually know who Synth is or have they at least seen his face? Is he anonymous like Bruno?

>youtube.com/watch?v=VkxUWGqa-RI
Check out Best Crypto Channel on youtube to see interviews and stuff from Synth.

your credit score drops by 10 points every minute that you watch this trash

Age needs to claim him already.

Attached: simpsons14.png (752x1326, 1.87M)

>be McAfee
>Buy some cheep shitcoin
>Shitpost of Twitter about how it's the greatest thing since sliced bread
>Sell it when it pumps

Debtcuck