Buy SNOW like its 2009 Bitcoin they said

honestly. i dont even know where to begin. ive been looking for purpose my whole life. nobody deserves to wagecuck. we should all(as a species) strive towards adapting to the planet as apposed to adapting the planet to us. the problem is people are afraid of dying. were all living in this lie of individuality(in a civilized,machine run world) when in reality we should be focused on programming our genetic code through experience of the physical as efficiently as possible. with that being said, death is simply a natural process where space is given to the follow up genetics on the material plane. overtime we would be like apes or someshit which we are taught is "behind" our level of evolution. civilization is on some benjamin button shit.

fuck all that shit though. nao we got this blockchain shit coming out thats essentially a nail in the coffin unless a resistance group is formed that used the gains from the crypto come up to setup some zion infrastructure. but even still. you greedy slimy fucks really gotta promote bullshit as coins like Snowblossom and rob people of their money.ffs. cmon people i put my whole cuckcheque that i missed a insurance payment because of on that shit at 40k. and now i am gonna pay the jews even more money and have even less money. fuck you guys. if youre even thinking of getting into this piece of shit. dont. this is fucking confido 2.0, origami, xby, tittydick, all in INT then all in SHIPchain bullshit .
fuck
buy it like motherfucking bitcoin my ass
fuck this,
id rather live in jungle wiping my ass with leaves then having to radiation scan my eye ball so that toilet paper comes out the roller for 3 satoshi.
fucking qtrade, exchange not even on cmc. fuck im retarded
be smart user if your considering this shit, as for those who knew all along, thanks for trying to warn me

Attached: scam.png (225x225, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snowblossom-explorer.org/?search=000000000050c304251de4b85e598724211deacb5fc3b1ab786cfd2cfbeeabcd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

u dumb fuck. i warned you it was a pnd. now we gotta suffer ur bag holder shills for the enxt year. fucking fuck

Attached: jebaited.jpg (477x347, 38K)

project is good . u are Idiot buy high sell low.. enjoy my 1k satoshi bags idiot while i go build miner with your money and earn more...

>coin has a few sell orders
>>this is a scam because it corrected for a day
the absolute state

eye know, eye know, eye know. fuck me. wanted to move funds out of all my shitcoins which is what my whole portfolio consists of into maybe link and just say fuck it for a year or two. nao im fucked.

bitch

so what youre saying is eye should all in right now?

its cool dude. ill save your portfolio. go all in own (chx). it will go from 10mil to 1bn marketcap in 1-2 years. thats 100x . trust me.

If a project is solid, pnd won't affect it in the long term, right biz, right? :'

Attached: ladysnowbiz.png (719x404, 293K)

user, I get what you're saying about how cutthroat the shills can be, but you're one dumb mother fucker for over extending yourself. you talk about wanting to escape wage cucking, but then you go and neglect your financial obligations to blow your paycheck on shitcoins. not going to make it dude. this is not how smart money manages money, is it? you're like the guy in 7/11 whose always holding up the line buying scratch off tickets with money he actually needs for rent. you'll find a winner every once in a while, but if you don't have your strategy under control, you're just going to lose it again. you're a fucking idiot and you need to get your head on straight. put this shit into perspective.

maybe i should just leave crypto. i dont think its for me. ive been lurking and watching and flipping around since 2016. have made 10x and 20x on multiple occasions and have seen many slip through hands, and have managed to still be at a loss. fuck this shit. this was the last straw for me. thanks for the tip though i might put a 100$ canadian inthat bih

economy is jewish game brother with whos money i am buidling miner for snow. No emotions. If you cant control yourself u are dead in this bear market

i always looked at those people and would think theyre fucked. thanks for the outlook though.

youre still holding onto snow huh. part of me wants to buy more right now, but at the same time idk anything at this point all ive done is lost money in this marktet. bear or bullish

if it helps, no one does lol dude i've let so many 10x's slip through my fingers it makes me want to die. and the ones i've gone in on, made profit but nowhere near life changing. if you don't mind me asking, were you that 10k snow buy at 40k?

also, if it helps even more, this is bound to get listed on more exchanges. its just inevitable

no but that buy was a form of inspiration towards getting some.
this shit cant be healthy man
i feel lm obligated to grab more now to average buy in but fuck man , thanks for holding the space for me to vent btw

>buys at the tippity top after it 10xs in 3 weeks
>complains when it dumps

Attached: kek.jpg (1920x1200, 277K)

you forgot the part where he 'borrowed' the money he needed to pay his bills irl for this shit. OP...not going to make it.

>In crypto since 2016 and lost money.
I don't believe you.

Me too

Do my strat, buy sp500 index funds with money you can't afford to lose, buy link with money you can afford to lose.
Working pretty good for me so far desu.

There weren't that many coins in 2016. You would have bought BTC and ETH for sure. Just that would be an amazing pump. If you invested in XRP, you would be a millionaire. This guy is baiting us or the most retarded person on earth.

I sold xrp cos of the fud

Muh centralized

Hope you learned your lesson. Nobody knows shit in crypto. It's all shills and fudsters and you really shouldn't listen to anyone. Invest in things you believe in and if you believe them, you won't sell because of some random anons saying shit. Invest, wait and don't be greedy. That's it.

Thanks do you like snowblossom?

Never seen anything like it

Slow and steady, user. There's no rush because there's plenty of time left to get in. pic related

Attached: 1541656244503.png (736x712, 84K)

I don't believe this price prediction for one second.

TICKLE MY BALLS with your complete and utter shilling PAJEET

RUB ME TO COMPLETION with your DUMP AND PUMPING

Attached: 1516587090940.jpg (754x1158, 103K)

Dude if you've been in since 2016 and are still in the red then crypto is definitely unironically not for you. That was as easy a market as will ever exist in our lifetime

I don't like it because It's manipulated. Just look at the order book...The project in itself might be interesting though.

snowblossom-explorer.org/?search=000000000050c304251de4b85e598724211deacb5fc3b1ab786cfd2cfbeeabcd

2600 TPS
Fully decentralized.
ASIC resistant.

/Our coin/

Will you buy this?

Probably not. Might buy 1000 if this goes to 12k sats though.

that sounds like a little,but it's no joke actually 0.1209 btc

I don't all in into the first bullshit shilled here. I might get a small stack just as insurance but I won't become rich off of this and I doubt any of those buying now will as well.

imagine not leaving your btc on qtrade and when this shit goes back to 12k for 10 minutes, thats not enough time to transfer btc to qtrade and by the time theyre deposited snow went back to 50k

I don't need to imagine anything. This coin is not my bet. I already have my positions consolidated. This coin will make no difference to me. I won't lose sleep over it, one way or another.

>/ourcoin/
poo moar, pajeet

> He misses the greatest moonshot of 2018-2019 because he refused to do basic research

SIRS YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE MAGNITUDE OF THIS PROJECT, WE MAKE SNOWFLAKES 1SNOWFLAKE=1COIN. ALL SNOWFLAKES R UNIQUE, IN INDIA I'VE NEVER SEEN SNOW SO THIS IS BERRY SPECIAL. PLEASE BUY EL SNOWFLAKIO AND DON'T BE A LOSER.
BEST PROJECT, YES? IF YOU DON'T BY NOOOOW YOU, LL NEVER HABE 1 MILLION RUPEES, BITCH LASAGNA

enjoy your shittening, rakeesh

stop posting this scamcoin.
this guy was in prison for scam,,, DYOR

Shitting up Snowflake market chat threads is alright. You have to handover some citation for that info, though.

Attached: Deus Ex.jpg (500x501, 59K)