1 meg greg getting scared lmao

1 meg greg getting scared lmao
coingeek.com/former-blockstream-cto-gregory-maxwell-sees-light/

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2015/dec/09/bitcoin-founder-craig-wrights-home-raided-by-australian-police
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Scared of a minority chain splitting again?

>“I believe it would be adverse for interests that concern me if your influence or prominence in BCH were in any way diminished."
what did he mean by this

Man I might just go into tether for a couple weeks. Seems like no gains can come while this stuffs going on

Maybe he means that it's good for btc if bch remains a clown show with csw as leader.

i wonder why greg cares so much? could it be that he feels threatened? youre right why would he care about a minority chain split? seems unimportant eh?

Fuck me, the plot thickens

>craig losing influence in bch is adverse to maxwells interests

So maxwell and blockstream are a false flag to make btc look weak and be perceived as no threat by existing financial institutions
Or
Maxwell and blockstream is a ploy to get craig to dump his btc for bch where maxwels owners have a whole lot hidden volume to absorb the satoshi btc, then they remove block limit own btc and take satoshi out

they're gonna have to change PoW algo to pull that off. or use whatever infinite pockets team bilderberg/blockstream have to conjur up a few dozen million asic chips

Oh wow, thanks for posting this OP. Shit is getting really hairy.

Those who have deep dived on the CSW saga know by now that it is believed by some that Maxwell had helped blackmail CSW.

Checked and based

Attached: 1518147708060.png (364x563, 429K)

Craigs actions by releasing the email publicly is accepting maxwells help by promoting his idea that dsv is "blockstream backdoor" without implicating himself as a blockstream pawn which would be maxwells play if craig had taken the advuce while not making the email public

Its hard to believe maxwell could be so stupid to do what he did if it was an attempt to get leverage on craig because now he's created irrefutable proof of his scheming ways and acknowledgment of the argument that blockstreams code is an attack on bitcoin

> what changed his mind?
Craig has proved he is Satoshi in a convincible way

Bump

BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH vBCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH vBCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH vBCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH vBCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH v

Weird larp but ok

>wants to introduce blockstream code
>accuses craig of being a blockstream spy
they can't be this dumb wtf

Attached: DSVisBlockstream.png (742x408, 54K)

it means he is no longer focused on bch and the entirety of his autism is focused back on btc, which no one wants

BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH

This literally confirms Jihan Wu and Vin Armani are aligned with blockstream

How fucking retarded are these people

this is fake 100%

This is one of the biggest fuck ups theyve ever made
Jihan is 100% working against the adoption of bitcoin

Attached: images(2).jpg (550x303, 27K)

When a man with that much purported hashpower resorts to twitter shit flinging you know that ABC is doomed. ABCucks can just keep dreaming that Jihan would ride in like Gandalf to save the day. Tears and bargaining phase will be coming soon.

it's fake I would like to see maxwell comment publicly or sign his message
there's no way he would care about fake craig

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

Read
Jihan just burned himself and vin

I'm going to assume the email is another lie by craig until proven otherwise

Jihan lost all credibility

oh yeah he's a snake I didn't need a recent post to see that
whatever happens with bcash doesn't matter
I just hope cashies lose all their money

But you like blockstream?

Craig has no credibility either. He hasn't proven shit yet. Everything he's done so far seems like it's part of a con.
My personal theory, btw, is that he's actually working for Glows in some capacity.
>theguardian.com/technology/2015/dec/09/bitcoin-founder-craig-wrights-home-raided-by-australian-police
Anyone have a timeline of events? What happened with this case?

Entire timeline can be found on www.ohmysatoshi.com

Craig wants bitcoin to be defined by the whitepaper
No dsv no whc no 1 minute blocks no ctor

yeah blockstream is cool
they have bright people working on interesting projects

>they have bright people working on interesting projects
Yeah Like jihan

I see pretty much only one article there about the raid. It doesn't explain the outcome or why he was raided in the first place.
Until he presents proof, so far as I'm concerned he's a fraud and does not have my support.

Signing a satoshi key is proof of possessing the key not proof you are satoshi
Is that the proof you would require?

Alright fellow Jow Forumsraelis, here is my breakdown.

SCENARIO 1:
THE CSW AS A SPY STORY

>I see now that Roger Ver ... Jihan Wu appear to be aggressively attacking you in public and trying to distance BCH from you.
You're about to become irrelevant.

>It seems to me that it is simply a matter of time before a forceful public denunciation by ... Gavin, brings things crashing down around you.
Gavin can destroy you once and for all.

>I believe it would be adverse for interests that concern me if your influence or prominence in BCH were in any way diminished.
If you leave BCH, they will become strong and BTC will suffer.

>It would be prudent to at least offer my discreet assistance.
From one blockstream commie to another, let me help you keep fucking over BCH.

>The connection to the cited work is too abstract for the BCH audience to understand
Cashies are dumb

--------

SCENARIO 2:
THE DSV AS A BLOCKSTREAM INFILTRATION STORY -> ABC IMPLICATED IN FUCKERY

>Since OP_DSV is almost line by line equivalent to CHECKSIGFROMSTACKVERIFY ... from Blockstream.
DSV == Blockstream

>DSV is backdoor blockstream technology and that it should be rejected in order to keep BCH free of that influence
Speaks for itself.

----------

So in this email, depending on how you read it, you can think that CSW is a blockstream shill for getting an email from third leg greg, or that ABC is a blockstream shill for wanting DSV.
It's up to the reader to lean on their bias and come up with the conclusion that makes them feel good.

As always, I will go with option 3: Everyone is a blockstream shill, including me.
Where's my paycheck bitches?

Smart. Scenario 1 actually makes sense. Greg is being super sarcastic.

I cannot believe you people thought that narrative would work
Prior to today i thought jihan had just made a dumb investment decision with whc. Now its obvious he is working against bitcoin adoption

What if Blockstream secretly works for Blockstream?

Based