STOP SKYCOIN!

>Muh great tech
>Muh scalability
>Muh use case
All just words without meaning, truth does not exist. Skycoin isn't just a scam, it's a full blown cult just like Scientology, Heaven's gate, Aum Shinrikyo, and many others that have emerged over the years. The actual reason Synth admitted to having a pump and dump group is because it's not really a pump and dump group. It's a secret club for the indoctrination of cult members into deeper echelons of their dark organization. "The order of the Iron Fist", formerly known as "Sex Chat". Not much is known of the goings on from within this shrouded cabal, for in addition to the 10 BTC entrance fee paid to Sudo, applicants are required to undergo a ritual "severing of the silver cord". This is best described as a spiritual umbilical cord of the mind, and permits Synth and his 9 lords to literally devour the souls of their victims, while leaving an army of zombie like followers to do their bidding.

Attached: 1509608904533.jpg (631x987, 128K)

We are the meek, full of hopes and dreams. We learned of Bitcoin and found a path towards a new life. We invested our hard earned money in a multitude of glittering coins, each embodying a beautiful vision of the future. A future for you and me. And there still is hope. The lambos and the moon will come one day, except for one dark threat that looms before us. Skycoin. They have cast their dark magic over the land raising a benighted pyre to billow noxious clouds, stealing the moon and stars from the very sky they claim as their own. All ye gentle and kind yet stout of heart and unwavering in devotion to all that is good. In the name of Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, even Ripple, take up your pichforks and raise the alarm. The cannibal serpent has come. Ourobouros, who dines upon those left behind. You are all nothing but sheep to him. Frivolous gibbering nutrient bags plump with the sweet fuel of apotheothis.

Attached: 16661.jpg (800x682, 218K)

A 3rd generation cryptocurrency, bah, they do not even seek to hide their designs to make obsolete everything you have embraced. Skycoin would turn your coins to shit. Skycoins would drive your mother raving mad, your sister and your wife as well. Your words mean nothing, you are merely food. Hand them not the fork, the spoon. Thrust at them naught but the knife with a dire grip, and have them know your fury. Understand with horror that they would eat not only you, they would devour your dreams, the lambos, devour the moon itself. This is not just a fight against Skycoin, this is a fight to save all of cryptocurrency from destruction.

Attached: 9999999.jpg (480x470, 8K)

WE CANT LET HIM GET AWAY WITH IT

Attached: 1525177856718.jpg (3192x2386, 1.39M)

This is pretty good pasta.

HELP SYNTH BRAINWASHED ME IN TO KIDNAPPING HIM NOW I'M TRAPPED IN A PRISON IN CHINA

Every-time I post about Synth on this board the MODS ban me.... Synth is a Scam Artist...
Banned in 3...2....1

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 7.58.42 AM.png (1098x620, 980K)

Join us

Attached: Sky.jpg (540x549, 65K)

that pic isn't fake?

This is all just scaremongering. Synth's plans with Skycoin, partnership with Stefan Brunnhuber and John Mcafee. The FUD attacks against Skycoin. These are just the normal kind of strategic manouvering that are to be expected in a world where political struggles and warfare transition more emphasis onto the theatre of cyberspace.

Attached: 1537205435957.jpg (489x800, 141K)

>the level of intelligence from your average sky bagholder

Of course it’s fake.

>pure projection
keep salty Jow Forumslet

>stop this

Attached: Photo.jpg (551x251, 69K)

Skycoin is just a funny trifle. Bcash is actively trying to wreck shit for others.

>keep salty
>proving my point

>Bcash
It's Bitcoin Cash, not Bcash you motherfucker! and Skycoin isn't even Proof of Work, so you can't compete with it for hashpower anyway.

Did you felt sorry for not buying BTC or ETH years ago?

You're gonna have that seem feel with SKY user. Mark my words.

checked

Serious question, this is one of the few crypto projects that I actually use on a regular basis and find almost essential. When is it going to be mainnet with charging for VPN access?

That was moved back to Q4 2019.

Skywire mainnet is coming very soon, January maybe?

You mean 2018.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-06 at 9.39.11 AM.jpg (780x1278, 226K)

Is Synth anonymous or is his actual identity known?

Yeah, it might be in December huh.

Nowadays it's known. Early crypto years, everyone worried they would be assassinated by governments and stuff so they stayed user when working on crypto stuff.

Who is he? I've always been interested in Sky but that huge loss and the "kidnapping" stuff severely put me off of it and especially if he's only known by his "Synth" persona like Bruno with PRL it doesn't seem legit.

It is legit. You can find out his name pretty easily. He recently appeared at the malta blockchain conference. He has appeared as a speaker at many events. Crypto is full of scammers and bad actors. Synth is not the only person to have been kidnapped or attacked over crypto. The real world is a dangerous place. Crypto takes you into a world where you have to be the one who protects your own private keys. In order to protect yourself, you have to become able to perceive truth, and to do that you have to learn to read between the lines and see beneath the surface. Look to history for patterns.