Snowblossom could be the next BTC

Just the fact that it "could" be, in time, has me comfy AF. Speculation alone will drive this to a 150M market-cap (50x, even with inflation).

This minor "dump" was only about 2,000 Snow total. Nobody is selling. Remember your history about FUD. Think about those talking difficulty of mining / SSD drives. Don't forget what they said about BTC mining in the early days. Look at the facts, on top of the fact that it had 35 BTC of mostly buying volume on fucking...Q-Trade. Who uses Q-Trade?!

Buy the dip or don't whine when it passes 50,000 sats EOW.

"First they came as premines, and we did not buy — because we did not want to be scammed

Then they came as ICOs and we did not buy — because we did not want to be dumped on by a "foundation"

Then they came as security tokens, and we did not buy —because we did not want to partipate in the corrupt accredited investor system

Then they came for the cypherpunks — and we bought, because we are the Phoenix Reborn."

qtrade.io/market/SNOW_BTC
wiki.snowblossom.org/index.php/Main_Page

Attached: snowshower.png (1338x752, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snowblossom-explorer.org/?search=000000000050c304251de4b85e598724211deacb5fc3b1ab786cfd2cfbeeabcd
github.com/snowblossomcoin/snowblossom/wiki/Quickstart
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When comfy?

Attached: ladysnowbiz.png (719x404, 293K)

I'm thinking 1000 should make a millionaire

If you hold any now, you should be comfy. This is still a 2M market-cap. It still has no GUI wallet. No decent exchange. No shills except -TWU and a few others.

People market-bought nearly $300,000 worth in the 30,000-42,000 sat range. That alone should make you comfy.

Thanks!

I'm so grateful it's been solved. I was really starting to get fudded by the scaling/tps problem.

Anyone who doesn't think this will only grow from here cannot be helped. See photo.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 1.05.15 PM.png (1978x486, 152K)

>There's no way that this can fail
>"Uhhh yeah guys uhhh I didnt expect all this growth uhh I think our plan's gonna be to build a roadmap k bye"
I'd say your reasoning checks out.

If you don't realize what being early looks like, that's not our problem.

The shills are getting a little out of hand. Kinda detracts from the credibility of the project imo.

Just because you're early to a coin doesn't mean it will grow. There have been hundreds of shitty coins that have gone nowhere

The problem is nobody is even fudding snow, nobody cares about it.

Don't buy into the shilling, It's just the AWS miner fags dumping so they can buy hash for the next snowfield increase that's happening soon™

Can't time the market, and clearly from that insane volume in the 30,000-40,000 range, this is far from over.

*yawn*

Attached: firefuck.png (623x468, 636K)

so what does it actually DO?

Do some reading.

Buying now

Hey user look what i found

snowblossom-explorer.org/?search=000000000050c304251de4b85e598724211deacb5fc3b1ab786cfd2cfbeeabcd

you fags can't even deliver a summary of the project, you've invested in. the absolute state of Jow Forums pajeets.

Muh iops

anyone who doesn't think that there's going to be a cryptowide bear rampage in 2019 cannot be helped. twu is going to laugh his ass off at idiots like you for buying his bags.

Attached: longforecast.png (736x712, 84K)

Smells like curry and shit here.
Didn't see such an absolute shitcoin in a while being shilled here.

"Flakes per byte"

Ahhhh. This shit needs to get on Ogre.

>Thinking this be 50x here in 2019 and not matter at all.
>Thinking BTC will be the only thing that matters forever

This is why we will hold the future.

PUMP and DUMP my BIG BALLS into your PAJEET HOLE

Attached: 1535753690566.jpg (355x369, 83K)

It scales

If this is not in top #5 I don't know what to say

as amazing as snowcrash might be, it's guarranteed that its price is going to behave like that of a shitcoin as long as you can't buy/sell it directly with fiat. show me one vendor that accepts snow, you can't. btc is going to stay king longer than you think. but I guess, you already know that and going to dump your bags on retards just in time, right?

Top 50 would be fine with me.

I'm not selling a thing. Heading in for my trading bag now. If nobody will sell to me, that's fine, but you can keep your 200-300% gain BTC bags for 2019.

holy fuck the shilling is unreal

holy shit just read the whitepaper, this is the next x1000 guys

buy now or stay poor

The collective intelligence of the Snowblossom team > The collective intelligence of Jow Forums

That's as good of a metric as you'll find

Poo

Pooooooooo poo poo brap pee pee poo poo braaaaaaap braaaaaaap brapper poo poo pee

good project, great lead dev, but the shilling is retarded and way over done.

Poo

Poo

>great lead dev
yeah

Attached: firecuck.png (611x460, 636K)

PooPoo
Brap
PooPoo poo
Pee
Brap
PooBrass
Poo
Poo poo pee
Pooper
Brappity Poop
Poop
Pee
Poooooooooooooooo
Poo POO
Pooper
Poo 2 U 2
Yes sir , let's poo boys

Poo poo pee pee brap braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

Solves the ASIC issue.

Just need 1000 to make it

So where do you keep the coins?

I enjoy being delusional but that’s fucking retarded

You need to create your own wallet.

No you faggot

The trilemma

This

and how do I do that?

run the release
github.com/snowblossomcoin/snowblossom/wiki/Quickstart

> if you can’t understand then I don’t have the time to explain
Join the discord there’s explanations hiw
t. SNOWfag

Poo
Brap
Pooper
Pee
Poo
Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

Stinky Linkies have at least something enjoyable about their cultish behaviour. This here is just pure repulsive shittening

2 BTC wall bro moved up to 20,000 sats. If he stays, we floor.

>floor
will crack like thinnest glass, fag

Yeah look at their slack. It’s full of heavy autists. Only they can understand themselves. I’m not sure if I’m being dumped on or they are actually working on real issues. And of course none of them can explain in plain English due to their high iq autism or con aritistry

2 BTC wall bro getting very itchy....he moved it from 20,000 sats up to 27,000 sats. I wonder when he'll market buy.

will he market buy or will 3bts sell at 41k bite. we got ourselves a mexican standoff

Pretty sure Snow whales watching this know people are getting impatient. Reminder this has 32 BTC volume yesterday.

...and yeah, if we crack that 41,000 wall today, shit is gonna get real AF.

WALL REMOVED. Market-buy time?

hahahaha, moved up to 28,000. ITCHY BRO. MARKET BUY HALF.

How autistic is this dude? 10 Snow says he market-buys half from impatience in the next hour.

What's the price

whats wrong with this retard?
he should just add on to the 12k sats buy wall currently in place

Never gonna fill.

$2 or so. 2.5M market-cap.

He is so itchy. That 2,000 order at 34,000 gonna get sniped.

nibble nibble.

hoping for a real dip, not that BS we had earlier. mid 10000’s would be nice. but if not then F for the bottom sellers

Never going to happen.

I'd love to be wrong, but this has fallen to low 20,000's three times now and immediately gets scooped as fuck. Not to mention there was literally $200,000 in volume in the 35,000-40,000 range just days ago. (((they))) know.

Also, again...this guy is I.T.C.H.Y. Look at him sweat.

shit, it went back up to 33

50,000 sats EOM would be nice.

Can't stop the snowball

/ Our coin /

Kek. This is amazing to watch.

When 0.1 BTC -> Snow

Fuck it, should I grip that order for 2,245? Feel like we're about to blow.

Come on 2 BTC bro. Don't pussy out now.

Snap. Buy flashes. We popping to 40,000 sats again this week.

MINISTER YOU, SNOWTOSHI

Poor 2 BTC BRO. Stay itchy!

dude shit the fuck up

No. This is amazing. If you don't think this is some crazy ass shit, on Q-Trade, a literal /who/ exchange. Ya'll can suck eggs. *grabs popcorn*

9 BTC volume and creeeep-in.

>*grabs popcorn*
LOOOOL YOU STUPID NERDSHIT

*eats popcorn*

you can't deny this much volume on this pajeet exchange is incredible. unironic XRB vibes

KEEP POOPING
THERE'S NEVER GOING TO BE ENOUGH CORN FOR YOU TO POOP OUT

SIRS YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE MAGNITUDE OF THIS PROJECT, WE MAKE SNOWFLAKES 1SNOWFLAKE=1COIN. ALL SNOWFLAKES R UNIQUE, IN INDIA I'VE NEVER SEEN SNOW SO THIS IS BERRY SPECIAL. PLEASE BUY EL SNOWFLAKIO AND DON'T BE A LOSER. BEST PROJECT, YES?
IF YOU WANT TO EARN FREE SBOWBLOSM YOU NEED TO MAK A VIDE OF YOU PUTTING A COCONUT IN YOUR ANUS. IT'S VERY EASY 1COCONUT IN YOUR ASS =10 SNOWFLAKERINOS. WE WILL RUN PROTOCOL 77AB-8 AND SCAN YOUR BUTTCHEEKS, THIS WAY WE'LL HAVE YOUR ASSCHEEK SIGNATURE IN OUR SYSTEM. THIS WILL PREVENT GYOU FROM TAKING MULTIPLE REWARDS. IF YOU'D LIKE MORE SNOWBLAKES JUST SIMPLY MAKE ANOTHER VIDEO OF YOU PUTTING A WATERMELON IN YOUR ASS. AND I HEAR YOU ASK WHAT HOW CAN THIS EPIC SNOW IN A LAKE STORE VALUE, WELL I'LL TELL YOU NO ONE WANTS COCONUTS OR WATERMELON IN THEIR ASS, IT'S PURELY BACKED BY UR ACTIONS AND BECOZ NO1 WANTS TO DO IT IT'S BERI SCARCE.

RANJEET SIGNING OUT!

DO THE WATERMELON CHALLENGE

Attached: 1uzy5l.jpg (1024x1001, 98K)

Your Indian pasta-fud is useless.

1 Snowblossom = 1 BTC 2021.

eat some curry pajeet

Pooooooooooo

I'm sorry you indians are too poor to afford more than 100 Snow. If you all-in maybe you'll make it.

Continue your FUD.

SNOWBROSRM BEST PROJECT I'M NUMBER 1 ADVOCATE I MAKE 200 THREADS EVERY DAY ABOUT THE SAME COIN HAHA VERY GOOD YES

Attached: IMG-20180218-WA0003.jpg (1080x874, 74K)

Poo brap

this feels like antshares 2.0 desu

if you don't buy now you will regret this

The poopening

Think bigger.

This much fighting is super bullish.