Why aren't you investing in cannabis stocks yet?

Legalization hasn't even started taking off in Canada yet. More and more states are legalizing cannabis. The DEA is finally allowing some cannabis into the U.S. to be studied. It's only a matter of time before it's legalized fully in the U.S. and it's a 200 billion dollar industry worldwide. If you missed out on the crypto gravy train you shouldn't miss out on the pot gravy train.

Attached: marijuana.jpg (700x466, 92K)

b/c im a trader and they have shittier set ups.

If you're a trader than you of all people should be betting on Aurora right now. They're going to release their earnings report within the next week or so.

i got in on aurora. lost a bit. Cron however has done me good.

I haven't really messed that one too much. It seems like a bit of a meme stock although it would probably be good for trading. If you want something more "blue chip" within cannabis you might want to get some shares of canopy since they're partially owned by constellation brewing (same company that makes Corona) or Tilray. Aurora is a bit of a meme stock too but they have good infrastructure in place and it's only a matter of time before they get a major deal.

Because there's still more upside in crypto.

>not diversifying into things other than crypto.

Because I bought TWMJF at $3 and sold at $6 and can't stomach the thought of now buying it at $60

$100 dollars end of 2019

maybe but that get's me very little compared to what crypto could bring, rather keep dumping money into crypto. Weed stocks were a great play like 2 years ago if you held. Now if you buy crypto and hold for 2 years you'll get the same kind of gains.

Keep investing in crypto, I think there's tons of growth there but I still wouldn't want to miss out on the green goldmine just waiting to be tapped. Plus as I said before, I'm a big fan of diversification.

Just a fun anecdote for you, no real purpose: When I bought all my weed stocks 2-3 years back, at that time I went to a friends wedding and wound up smoking weed with a super rich guy who was like 80 years old. He told me if he could give me any advice it'd be to dump all my money into weed stocks. I felt good knowing about my decision. I then spoke to my dad about it (not super rich), who made me incredibly paranoid and said it was way too risky. So when I hit a 2x across the board one day, I pulled out and never looked again.

If you're holding, hold. Don't be me. And don't listen to your shitty dad. Listen to the 80 year old rich guy who's high out of his mind.

I bought a bunch of Aurora at $1-2 and sold at $5, whoops. I had some Canopy at $13 too. Either way, now I've got long term calls on both

>Legalization hasn't even started taking off in Canada yet
As a leaf, saying this is fucking retarded. Weed has basically been legal here for years.

I'm sorry user. You're right about one thing, never listen to poor boomers. They're the same retards who say investing is the same thing as "gambling". I actually feel like I'm getting into the game kind of late. I was a poor NEET until I started working recently. I've followed the stock market for years but just recently I decided to actually start investing. I wish I had bought AMD back in the day when it was like 2 dollars. I'm thinking about still picking up some AMD as well but that 20 dollar price makes my skin crawl knowing I missed that opportunity before Ryzen was released.

What you don't understand is that the world is going to be watching you just like it was watching Colorado. When other countries see the revenue and tourism fully legal weed brings other governments are going to want a piece of the pie. You're missing the big picture. Especially with regards to that tourism industry.

Don't feel bad. I just started investing in weed stocks. Paid like 45 dollars for my Canopy right after Sessions resigned today so it's a long hold or nothing for me. Either way I still think there's massive growth potential.

best weed stocks to buy for real? newfag here got $5k to dump

>As a leaf, saying this is fucking retarded. Weed has basically been legal here for years.

user is right though. Due to the limited retail situation and demand far exceeding apparent supply at the moment, Canada's legal weed market has not really gotten started properly yet. The market has already priced that expectation in and then some, bubbled up, dumped, bubbled up, dumped, and then apparently we're going for round 3 (or 4 if you count the first big twitch in early 2017... which also dumped for the summer).

Canopy Growth, Tilray and probably Aurora.

Already have. 12% return on ACB and 15% on CGC already.

Good man.

What do you expect ACB and CGC stock to be worth EOY and EOY 2019?

I don't know enough about Aurora to give you a great estimate but assuming their financials are good they could easily go over 10 dollars EOY 2018. 2019 could be even higher but as I said I'm not a big expert on that particular company, although I plan on doing more research on it. As for canopy, they're volatile like any pot stock but I could easily see over $50 EOY 2018 and probably $100 EOY 2019 once pot really starts to take off up north.

is it too late for me to go in on tilray? missed that 30% pump might think about aurora tho.

I don't think it's too late to go in on any cannabis stock until it's fully legalized in the U.S. but you should do the research for yourself. Personally my money is on canopy since it's backed by constellation and they have tons of free cash and room for expansion.

Midterm elections and Sessions getting fired gave weed stocks a very nice boost, legal weed in the US by 2030.

Attached: 1541352545483.jpg (800x800, 91K)

Aurora is already over $10, brainlet.

See, Jow Forums this is why you don't FOMO into fads unless you're also a brainlet

It's $8.08 retard.

Attached: aurora.png (1012x338, 39K)

Incorrect, I hold a good amount and it's at $8

Yep I have a feeling these companies will be worth more in 2020 than now

CRON is fun to short on great day. But weed markets are too unstable. Do you post here a lot btw? I want to start my own Cannabis business once legal. The main problem is that these are all still new companies, and no matter what. These companies are all fucking stupid. Every weed business besides MedMan is doing it all wrong. They sell too much wierd shit, like drinks, food, anything really. What weed needs is a Philip Morris, a professional sounding and working company. Who does 1 thing great, instead of tacking on stoner names to random products and thinking average people will buy them. Even though its a legit commodity, it is being sold directly as a subculture product instead of a universal one.

CGC bitches..

guys check out the pharma companies

EMMBF
NMUS
CNTTF
HEXO

... one user is talking about the Canadian price, the other the US price. Get it together guys.

Attached: -___-18.jpg (550x710, 69K)

Tetra BioPharma as well. They're pretty far along in clinical trials on their lead med.

clinically approved weed will be YUGE. YUUUGE. it will disrupt the entire pharma industry. screencap this!

I agree. It'll be a different playing field entirely when medical cannabis moves away from the current form of get prescription, use whatever the fuck the dispensary sells you in whatever method or dosage you choose, and ??? health. Or something. FDA/Health Canada approved actual formulated meds derived from cannabis, with assigned DIN, will be a big deal. Doctors will prescribe them, insurance companies will cover them.

I've never traded on stock markets before, but I just hit my Link goal today and have spare cash left over and really want to jump on the weed stock train and hodl for a few years.

Do I just get robinhood? I'm aussie and I heard it doesn't work for us. Where would an aussie go to invest in weed stocks?

Australia fucking sucks dick bro. America is fun. Haha

I don't disagree with you, Australia is a fucking garbage shithole. I want to get out of here.

But on topic how do I get in on weedstocks while being an auscuck? Where are they listed that I can sign up for?

stake.com.au

happy to help a fellow auscuck

Thanks mate.

meanwhile canada has an increase of 30% in DUI and car crashes
I wonder why

ORHOF is easily the best pot company to invest in. Low market cap (under 500 mill) and dominates the California cannabis market.

You're a retard. Either this or GTFO.

Attached: APHRIA.png (1693x267, 20K)

is lvvv good? i have 26k lvvv

Dubs say lets throw some $ at it