/entg/ Entrepreneurship General

Please check previous threads for inspiration.
Ask any questions and hopefully an user can help.
Be polite but tough love is welcome.
Tripfag if you are frequent or want to, or don't it's up to you.

In this thread, I'm going to compile the best income streams ordered by investment required, including both online and offline options

Little to no Investment($100-$1k), very hands on
>Direct Response Copywriting
>Dropshipping
>Social Media Marketing
>Digital Media or Marketing
>Affiliate Marketing
>Media Buying
>Web Development
>Freelance software development
>Making Online Courses
>Self publishing Ebook (comprehensive guide: kindlepreneur.com/book-marketing-101/)
>Product Arbitrage
>Consulting
>Sales

Some Investment Required($1k-10k)
>ATMs
>POS Systems
>Slumlording
>Daytrading
>P2P Lending
>Authoring or Online publishing
>Vending Machines
>Automated News sites or any kind of automated blog
>Automated online Arbitrage with the help of a buy bot

Large Investment Required, but still very passive(10k+)
>Parking Garages or lots
>Laundromats
>Batting Cages
>Rental Properties
>Buying Royalty rights on music, media, etc

If you have any comprehensive guides. Post them and we'll add them here.

Feel free to add more and share your knowledge, experience, advice with others, but I think that's a lot of value that you won't find in most threads here.

Previous thread:
Biz Dropbox
dropbox.com/sh/tqnuzrzrp0llrv3/AAA-6c_oXANnBEKK3Xt1K5pda?dl=0

Attached: 1517918223557.jpg (600x847, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wuSgn85I1fQ
youtube.com/watch?v=q0_qVgGYlyI
youtube.com/watch?v=v_hU0jPtLto&list=PL16WqdAj66SCOdL6XIFbke-XQg2GW_Avg
discord.ggX7qHDQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have a bump friend.
Also
>tell us something interesting about yourself.

Attached: 1539919256536.png (416x435, 78K)

I am desperately trying to start something to escape from my parent's basement.

I also want to become a slumlord but don't have the cash (laws don't let me subrent).

You forgot sports betting arbitrage, very easy, high reward no risk

Im 18, saving up wagie money (5k already), and hoping to jump into buying and renting out inner city houses (shitty), also ready for weed to be legal so I can start my own growing. Currently employed as driver helper at UPS trying to get in full time as driver. Use to build doors in a factory.

explain

>Driver helper to driver

Be ready for a decade of waiting.

I dunno if this is even /entg/ related, but I'm starting a hedge fund here soon, brushing up on my CSS skills so my site isn't complete ass. My niche is it'll also double as my personal trading journal so Jow Forums can look at it and get ideas+info on trading.

If that merv.tech user is here I'd appreciate any advice on webdesign.

Attached: immunitydog.png (500x883, 260K)

wasted 15 years trying to become a professional illustrator. got in debt trying to pursue it. All in all I only got paid for one job. truthfully it's been downgraded to a hobby in my mind. If I could measure my skill level from Amateur(0) > to > Pro being a (10)... I'm probably at a 2. Slightly above intermediate skill level.

I consider myself more of a FAN of phenom artists. (I have two ideas related to being an art fan)
>One: 5-10 year goal if i make it
Make a business similar to what the company Mondo does. You guys ought to check them out. They make movie posters mainly that sell out in minutes. They hire some of the best artists and make original fan art on super high quality prints/tshirts. I am realistically interested in doing this. I think with some business experience under my belt first, I will work toward this.
>Two: pipe dream
Open an animation studio. If I were ever fortunate enough to reach billionaire. I would just throw fuck you money into an animation studio. That's kind of what Laika is, if any of you follow their story. Phil Knight (Nike) funded his son's animation studio. His son was actually a stellar animator so it wasn't just some spoiled rich kid. He's legit. I would do the same thing. Just throw money at my favorite animators. I'd say "I was a failed artist. Just make your dream project you faggots."

after reading rich dad, poor dad. I've learned about why rich people always win. And I began to understand capitalism a little better. I tried to brainstorm a business, but it was incomplete. A year later, read "the millionaire fastlane" I was so inspired I posted on their forum. I wasn't ready yet. They knew I was an actionfaker right away. One of them told me about jim rohn, he was an incredible man. still was incomplete, was searching.

found our /entg/ thread and I'm gonna do the internet marketing. I think I have a few unpolished skills for it. Just need software brushing up. cutting off here

Attached: 26870767_166844200618053_8067561784489279488_n.jpg (800x800, 300K)

just got back from reading the whole AM thread and damn it's good and full of knowledge. thanks again 50k affanon. i might actually pull the trigger

Peru user here. Read about the blog ideas and sounds neat. I could buy Alpaca sweaters / scarfs/ hoodies (relatively cheap for me) and sell them on my tourism blog.

Another thing I believe it could work is to give tours around my city. Lima is a pretty great tourist spot with lots of things to satisfy every tourist irk. Food, rich history, the Green Coast.
I used to do it when I was younger with visiting gringos that I met in the local plaza, earned around 50 bucks the day.

Will try setting up the blog today, will report back later.

Great your taking action bro! Espero que te valla bien !

except, regulations and laws?

>after reading rich dad, poor dad. I've learned about why rich people always win
whats that? Also realistically how long would it take for one man to make a 20 min anime episode? post some of your art dude

> that side bra peek through her sleeve
This really activates my almonds

Don't die on me, circlejerk!

I am a Freelance programmer and also sell a few software products.
Also made some money with cryptos in the past, although it was pure luck, just rode the hype train for a while.

Now I am trying to invest my money and also take my programming to the next level, start a legit company etc. I am mostly thinking about how to minimize taxes and also how to invest my crypto money without getting into trouble with the authorities.

Going to try selling google ad services to defense lawyers soon. wish me luck.

>rich dad, poor dad
It's a financial advice, self-help book by Robert Kiyosaki. He defines the differences between assets(passive income/stocks/properties) and liabilities(financial burdens/debts/monthly payments.) He uses the example of "his" two fathers to illustrate the differences in mindset between the middle class and the rich man. He uses his own father as the "Poor Dad" and a mentor as the "Rich Dad" character, was one of the richest men in Hawaii. The PD father was a super skillful, college educated and earned a high income who always live check to check despite his earnings. Rich dad barely graduated and as you can guess, never struggled. To be honest, Millionaire Fastlane had a 20x bigger impact but RDPD opened the gates. It's a good book but you can just watch the summary if you don't want to read it.
youtube.com/watch?v=wuSgn85I1fQ

>20min animu
From what I understand a 20min anime episode by one man would probably take more than a year. Solo student projects in college take 6-8 months, and that's usually for 5-7min shorts(usually good 24fps quality though). Also they usually have someone else help with sound/music or something) If someone worked on an anime ep alone, using a ton of shortcuts 4-12fps, dialog heavy, using 3D, he could prob chop the time down to half? There's not many other ways to chop the time down. There is one anime studio that's got it down to a science. Polygon Pictures. They are so economic they even work on American shows.
youtube.com/watch?v=q0_qVgGYlyI

DIVIDEND GROWTH STOCKS

How did you manage to get above the sea of indians in freelance? That's always been the thing that has been holding me back.

Also my first game (I know it's a terrible moneymaker) should be coming out in December, my first site will be going out by the end of November. I need more hustles.

Pure coincidence.

Attached: 1517487527487.jpg (736x922, 86K)

Welll don’t leave us hanging , what’s the game about !!

Attached: 701842CF-D591-4AF1-AF03-77050C647A2D.jpg (655x527, 48K)

Sheeeit sorry OP I didn't know there was a mobile search function. Have a bump

I hope this doesn't split the thread up too much.
A variant on chess. I don't want to say too much until it is done because it can be mimicked.

>A variant on chess
please let it be like pangya only with chess
Wait fuck that's an awesome idea!

KYS

What do you think of ITW right now? Thinking of splitting up 5.5k between that and SPYD tonight.

ITW is a great growth stock. Its a Dividend King and has a current 3 year dividend growth average of 16.5%. It's currently undervalued and will grow its dividend for the foreseeable future. its one of the best stocks next to MSFT, SBUX, AAPL and V as far as growth of the dividend go. you sacrifice some yield now (not as much in ITW) for the growth prospects of the future (price usually follows dividend growth).

I tried deleting it but got an error message

Attached: 1539070449795.jpg (900x900, 67K)

Anyone picking up on that idea?

> live in some degenerate country/state that promote the consumtion of weed and related products to its mindless consumer people
> open up a coffee shop offering a special variant of bullet proof coffee contain CBD oil
> lmao420weed idiots are lining up to pay a fuckton premium on your coffee since lmaoweed420

gg ez take that idea and farm the market while it is popular

Ah yeh passive income is the way. I was going to suggest making a maybe 4 or 6 episode anime that could become a sort of cult classic (would have to be well written of course), uploading for free on your own website and then selling official merch related to it, but I had no idea it takes that long to make just one ep.

Weed ain't my thing but I live in thenperfect place for it. They have weed lounges but havent seen a cafe yet or hears of one. I'm sure it exists here

Your making a daap, pls tell me you're making a dapp, thats where all the money is at.

A dapp?

No I'm just making a game on steam and an ordinary website. I'm still just starting out.

Tell me more about dapps, I'm always looking for more things to work on.

Attached: 1529468381926.jpg (540x820, 188K)

just an update on the forum, its coming out along nicely i just finished the backend yesterday, and i started this morning with the frontend.
stay productive today /entg/

A dapp this month averages around 15k eth every day, so making a good quality dapp gives you a piece of the pie. basically, you could make a game like the monster trading game that crashed eth. or you could do something functional. I would mind playing a dapp chess where I could play with somebody decentralize and win their either. but yeah solidity is the way to go if you have free time try to learn it and develop on it. I have a couple of ideas that I think are good but I'm still learning, but with enough practice, anybody can learn! I'm learning from this dood
youtube.com/watch?v=v_hU0jPtLto&list=PL16WqdAj66SCOdL6XIFbke-XQg2GW_Avg
10/10 recommend

15k on every dapp out there, just to clear that up.

I'll give this a try after my current 2 projects are done. Thanks man.

Attached: 1541059267629.jpg (1125x1125, 470K)

yeah, same here got 2 side projects, I want to develop before I go /ALLIN/ into solidity.

Is Oberlo a scam? I want to start a reselling business. What's the best way to go about this and make money fast?

Attached: IMG_2894.jpg (1200x948, 178K)

when i was researching dropshipping oberlo came up and it seems solid, i didn't actually use it, but every other dropshipping site did. so I think its pretty legit.

slow day bros?

I'm still fussing with programming.

Attached: 1534093370521.gif (500x282, 539K)

what language? c++?

Does anyone here have experience with buying duplexes and renting them out. Am in a college town so finding tenants and property is not hard. I am curious specifically about how the finances of this would work. If anyone has a guide or tips for something for this this I would appreciate that.

Well why don't you start the ball rolling by getting character art, backgrounds, brief descriptions or explanations of the story or world events done and made into short youtube videos? You could post them to gain some interest and hopefully a little constructive criticism, then have a patreon or kickstarter going to gain the additional funds you'd need to bring in some help.

I'm planning on doing just that with an idea I've had for a long time for a cartoon show. I can't draw, animate, voice act or anything, but I put aside some money every paycheque to put towards it with the end goal being releasing a full pilot episode some time next year. Until then, I plan on using whatever I got to get the word out and garner some early fans. I don't know if this will work, mind you, I'm just a retarded wagecuck, but I can't see why it wouldn't.

As long as you include cute anime girls and a bit of violence, you could easily make a fucking fortune off weebs.

Attached: 1528771810000m.jpg (1024x756, 93K)

wow, bump from 10. where are you guys seriously

I'm panicking I can't manage to make this website work. I've built a whole backend but it's taking forever to finish this.

I just want to get a job to make money for more business opportunities but I need to finish this portfolio

what language?

From my small experience freelancing:
Think of how the Indians communicate:
They say Sir 10 times over in one mail and generally communicate in a faux subservient manner.
They do boiler plate responses that do not reflect that they have understood the job description in any way.
They express themselves in a really clumsy fashion

So what you do is:
My name is X X, I am from Y Y.
I see you have an issue with blah blah: I have done this before as part of a project I did for a client/for myself recently. I could fix this in no time. To build up my client base and rating I am willing to do this for the very low price of $ZZZ

Do this a couple of times, be cheap, responsible and courteous. Then chances are you will have enough return clients so that you won't have to fish for new clients.

how much BTC to fuck this 10/10 qt Pokégirl?

How about making an Ideological or Religious Cult.

>Some Investment Required($1k-10k)
>slumlording
How/where do you buy property to rent out for 1-10k in the US?

i think that's ethically wrong but there is an opportunity to make money though, that's for sure.

Anyone know any good literature on this?
This has been on my list of things to do for a while

Attached: 1525489241221.jpg (1100x738, 157K)

You'll need to have maxed out your charisma to consider this option from scratch.

If anyone here has any clue on how to make a card game, please let me know I have an idea that I want to pursue.

Bump

physical or digital?

Absolutely no clue on any books on making a cult BUT it must be a mix of being a good salesman/being charismatic/gift of gab/mildly attractive facial features/some due diligence and creativity/targeting vulnerable individuals
L Ron Hubbard literally wrote science fiction and there's dianetics shills still shilling to this day. Maybe do your own due diligence. Study these cults of personality. The most famous ones and the ones in the modern age a la youtube. Boil it down and see what works. Like youngpoorfag said, I dont morally agree with this stuff either. I like to brainstorm personally. Honestly getting people on your side is better the right way. Smile, be polite, shoot the shit, offer help, say hello, have empathy. Be genuine and the bonds will be stronger, lead people astray and you might end up with your entrails hanging out on a pike somewhere.

the bible unironically

I just want enough of a job to own a house

I'm so lonely

Poor guy

Lot of guys on the biz discord to chat with. But it depends how deep your lonely goes my dude.

The what now

post link

bump from 9

Subrenting

PAGE 10 bump

Feds is planning on raising interest rate even more , does this only affect big conglomerates or also small businesses?

There you go friendo
discord.ggX7qHDQA

Best target market for sex toys? I want to start off on eBay and Amazon and work my way towards my own site and go all in on marketing. Personally I'd like it ecchi/hentai/daki themed but I'll do whatever, even sell cuck cages or anal trainers

I am thinking ... clones of the big expensive brands, IE Funfactory and Lelu (or whatever they are called).

I went to the sextoy wholesale market in Guangzhou and they really had perfect copies of Funfactory stuff. IE $100 "rabbits" sold for ... $20 or so.

Whoever has been keeping these threads going: thank you. I know they may not always hit bump limit before being pruned, but rest assured there are some elderly Jow Forumsraelites here who wish the old Jow Forums-style threads would make a comeback, and it wouldn't just be a catalog of crypto. Thank you for this; have a bump.

Attached: 1532480805143.png (673x625, 54K)

It's in the OP as well as helpful stuff
Hope you and the old guys stick around and share your wisdom, hopefully we can help you as well. Thanks for the bump hope you made it my dude.

Man it's been slow these past couple a days. Hope you guys are hustling hard and working on projects. Any wagies, hope you're hanging in there. I've been gone mostly yesterday because I'm cleaning up a hoarders backyard for reduced rent. They have so much cool stuff it's kinda of exciting.

Attached: 1541566705181.jpg (540x417, 65K)

post portfolio

I'm guessing discord killed it

Seems like a hassle though, you gotta invest into ads in order to get costumers and then you gotta sell those shitty products too...

>Direct Response Copywriting
where does one find work for freelance copywriting?

lurking

people are actually using it?

In my research. The highest ROI is making a comic. Because the barrier for entry is low-ish.

>You DON'T need to be good at art. Your art WILL improve.
Successful art should APPEAL TO NORMIES. Not other artists. If your fans are just other artists, you have a problem.
While having skill gets people to look. That's not enough to get people to stay.
Some of the strongest living artists get completely forgotten. That facebook post got 1M views? The normies don't remember it after 15 seconds!
>btw
If you're actually good at just art, your ROI is potentially better as an illustrator.

>You can publish your work on a site like Webtoons
Webtoons already has a comic loving audience caked in. Your potential readers will already be on there. You don't have to drive traffic to your comic website. You can just focus on your weekly updates.

>Your comic is an intellectual property
Think about some of the big hits. Garfield, Dilbert, Dragonball, One Piece. These are all by sole creators who adapted their work to tv, film. They made merchandise, prints, games, toys, apparel, etc. Meaning there are many paths. Don't be stuck making smut.

Anyway it's a lot harder than all this of course. If success is "luck." Then you have a great degree of control over luck. You grind for years. You engage with fans, improved the comic, promoted on social media, and stay consistent with updates. Jake Parker has the best information about treating art as a business and social media marketing.

Speaking of social media. Be careful. The art world is currently in an SJW bubble. Your leads are VIPs in this industry and they are mega SJWs. They can speed up or slow down your momentum.

Oh, and I'm not gunning to be an artist anymore. MJ Demarco and /entg/ opened my eyes. I'm getting older and I've been a selfish individual. I didn't work hard enough at it while I was younger and had the time. Now I'm paying the price, I'll be focusing on something else. I didn't make it. :(

Attached: image.png (400x300, 221K)

I was here when biz was made, because of too many dogecoin threads on /g. I like this thread, but biz only exists because of crypto.

Got into doge at 4 diff and mined millions in one day btw. Lost it all when Cryptsy went tits up.

Apparently a lot visit but a handful of people actually talk like they do here and are frequent. I don't think it's killing the thread though, just slow some days.

Why did they call it biz though? Crypto would have made more sense

yea it's just a slow day for the board. I've been busy myself, got a job, shifted around some investments, etc. Keeps me busy.

I'll try to keep it bumped. IRL problems. Do any of you know of a good business podcast? Not Gary V.

yikes page 7!

Attached: 1365825408415s.jpg (125x117, 3K)

Figured it was because real life stuff. Also the election and happenings have been going on too. What's your new job?
Thanks bud appreciate ya

how much BTC to fuck this 10/10 qt Pokégirl?

I know.

>Become a Slumlord
>Recruit some loyal followers to your political cause.
>Become Neo-Feudalist
>Use Money to pay tenants to join protest against Pro-Tenant rights organizations and your loyal followers will be fundraisers selling soap via a Multi-Level Marketing Scheme.

Bump. I'm in my wage cuck cage atm. Can't wait to go home and sleep. Wake up and start building my website. < marketing noob. I ran out of steam writing some of articles and I realized I keep trying to perfect them despite having no skills for this. It's action faking. I'm putting off launching out of fear. Even as I write this. It's meaningless until the website is live and fully operational. In the meantime I will launch and cross that road when I come to it. Better to be crude than have nothing to show? Haha

Keep /entg/ going gents!!

This sounds like a fun plan.

I feel like i'm on the opposite end of the stick here. I'm a uni freshman, very unskilled but aspiring comic book artist. I've been looking into FI/RE so that I can spend my days racking up 10k drawing hours to have a chance at being recognized as an artist.

I've been thinking of starting a dropshipping business or getting into stocks, maybe affiliate marketing, I don't know. Just need some source of passive income. Or maybe just hit the lottery.

Attached: 5_000010-950x760.jpg (950x760, 100K)