Quant-QNT

Are you guys ready?

Attached: whitelabeltheory_chan.png (2936x2600, 3.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/quantnetwork/overledger-sdk-javascript/tree/master/src
github.com/quantnetwork/overledger-sdk-javascript/blob/master/src/index.js)
github.com/quantnetwork/overledger-sdk-javascript/tree/master/src/dlts)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cant wait for this. Christmas is coming early.

# Quant Network
> Multiple Fortune 500 and FTSE100 companies partnerships/clients under NDA
> Lloyds Bank confirmed client
> Working with Mastercard on blockchain service
> Partnered with Chinese Government Ministry of Commerce
> Partnered with Indian Government of Andra Pradesh
> Partnered with Armenian Government Ministry of Technology
> Partnered with University College London
> Partnered with Hamburg University Germany
> Partnered with Cognizant & DXC
> Partnered with Accord Project
> Partnered with AI Nexus
> Partnered with Alchemmy
> Integrating Overledger with Zapier
> Held talks with USA Dept of Homeland Security
> Held talks with Samsung
> Held talks with Fujitsu
> Held talks with Global Japanese bank
> Held talks with FTSE 100 company who wanted to acquire Quant Network
> Held talks with 2nd largest Venture Capitalist firm who wanted to invest
> Held talks with UK tax office HMRC
> Held talks with largest logitisics company in the UK - Royal Mail?
> Announcement with large US bank coming soon
> Huobi/Bitfinex coming soon
> Building Enterprise Blockchain solution to compete with Hyperledger
> Building upstream Power Exchange, allowing for P2P Power networks (like Powerledger) to cross-exchange with other P2P Power networks
> Possibly building Decentralised Exchange (DEX) or Digital Bank
> SDK already released which connects Ethereum, Bitcoin, Ripple, Hyperledger, IOTA and JP Morgan’s Quorum blockchains. Stellar and Corda on the todo list. Possibly Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin next.
>CEO worked in Downing St, HM Treasury, Cabinet Office and Ministry of Justice. Holds role at US Federal Reserve
> CEO founder of TC ISO 307 (46 countries and organisations are working on developing global Blockchain ISO Standard)
> Cofounder is blockchain advisor to European Union and United Nations

When pump?

I expect to see a gradual rise leading to Quant X event. This will be a result of interesting news from the team, or it will be caused by whales manipulating the price.

One problem we have is that there isnt a wide enough distribution of token holders. Currently we have 1677 token holders, which is really quite low and we need at least 10,000? We need more holders and less pump chasers. Shilling this on Jow Forums is a double edged sword as there are a lot of traders here who will move from coin to coin.

In the last AMA video with Blockchain Fag, Gilbert mentioned that towards the end of the year some companies will be talking about Quant. These will be big name brands with hundreds of thousands of employees. Knowing the types of companies the team have been talking to, I expect this to be big. Quant are very strategic. They fucked up with LAtoken, but note it was released at the same time as the SDK release. I expect big announcements on Quant X with news regarding exchanges too. They wouldnt launch at NewsHQ if they didnt have something special to show the world.

I'd rather give Jow Forums the chance to ride this rocket, rather than just letting the elite only benefit from this massive project.

$10 soon

Its dumping each fucking day

Zoom out, user.

Hold. Spread the word.

In Gilbert we trust.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 07.14.16.jpg (1000x445, 48K)

QNT is just a glorified API...

>SCAAAAAAMMMMMMM

> DO NOT BUY THIS SHITCOIN!

Tokens for API access which nobody will use because other protocols are actually doing this on-chain.

I'm gonna let you in on a secret.
If you read their source code for the JS-API github.com/quantnetwork/overledger-sdk-javascript/tree/master/src

You'll find that
>one
They "require" you to get what they call a "mappId" and "bpiKey" from their website. Both of which are never used beyond the constructor. (github.com/quantnetwork/overledger-sdk-javascript/blob/master/src/index.js)

>two
Their API is literally just importing the real APIs from the other blockchains and wraps the calls
under a common interface (github.com/quantnetwork/overledger-sdk-javascript/tree/master/src/dlts)

>three
And here comes the best part. Their "API" is supposed to make calls to two different URIs depending on whether you use the main- or testnet. (Line 50 in github.com/quantnetwork/overledger-sdk-javascript/blob/master/src/index.js)

First off there is no reason for this. As far as the implementation goes there isn't a single call to these. They're literally just never used.
And secondly... well. How do I put this? They don't even exist.

I'm a partner at PwC and this is bullshit.

Say more, please.

You are copying and pasting rebutted FUD, sir!

The official launch is on 20th November at QuantX

Aren't APIs fairly easy to hack, too? I mean, compared to blockchain.

Attached: 1541661365824.jpg (1000x445, 56K)

nice arrows. needs moar triangles

150$ EOY

hahaha wtf we rechead the top at about 3.20$ because of hype and FOMO and now we go all the way back to 1.00$ and bellow. no coming news, no new big exchanges (except maybe a shit one like hitbtc). enjoy your bags

plz sir i'm ready for moon