It's time to get serious

Crypto is a giant fucking scam, literally built by a few rich whales to suck the money of out unsuspecting retards.

THe only people that profit off of this scam are the few that bought in early. whales that hold extremely high amounts of crypto, people that are part of literal PnD schemes, and bored college students that see an opportunity to make a shitty utility token, sell it to retards and then wait for the legal opportunity to run away with your money.

This shit is such an obvious scam, that no mentally healthy person would buy it. But then i realize what kind of fucking people operate in this market: literal scammers that can ONLY survive off of this shit, manipulative daytraders that spend their life doing this shit just to make a meager profit, desperate losers, NEETs and degenerates that want to turn their life around with their chuck-e-cheese tokens and generally the fucking SCUM OF THE EARTH.

This shit is such a fucking joke, it is unbelieveable, and it is unbelievable to see that people literally throw thousands of fucking dollars into this complete fucking ponzi scam.

And whenever you call this entire shithouse out for what it is, you get FLOODED by literal paid cryptoshills, desperate losers who think that even tho they're 50 % their initial investment, they will make a profit sooner or later because "DURR X VALUE IN 2 YEARS!!!" and whales who lie to you just because they want your meager savings lost on this embarrassing scam.

And don't even get me started on the MUH TECHNOLOGY MUH REVOLUTION fags who unironically spout stupid shit about how retardedly overcomplicated internet money that is full of scammers and untrustworthy people will overthrow da ebil government and will fucking REPLACE the fiat system... KEK!

Or the alt-/utility-coin shills who always think that THEIR specific chuck-e-cheese token will have a serious place in the economy of the world even though not ONE crypto token has had a serious influence on any major industry.

Attached: 1540673896746.jpg (1373x694, 90K)

This entire scam is just filled with shitty people, stinking indians, mentally ill NEETs and other losers, bored college students who want to shill their ICO, retarded libertarians who want to fuck children and other mentally ill trash.

Like, it still blows my mind to this day that people put their fucking life savings into this shit... And that you will ALWAYS get the same butthurt cryptoshill replies when you tell the fucking honest truth. Always the same shit with "BUT I DID MAKE PROFIT SO IT'S NOT A SCAM" or "DUDE CANT YOU SEE THAT THIS IS THE FUTURE" says the guy who lost almost all his fucking money and is completely emotionally invested in literal fucking monopoly money.

Attached: 1438526552170.jpg (700x472, 54K)

jokes on you faggot bakkt is launching soon and huge amounts of institutional money is about to come flooding in. sorry you got left on the sidelines kid

delete this

stop now

Attached: ne32r.jpg (224x225, 7K)

Keep holding december buyers, salvation will come

Attached: iur.gif (500x655, 1012K)

Who hurt you user?
You can tell me i won't judge

I did lose a small amount of money, but I thankfully snapped out of it before I put in too much.
The money is irrelevant since it wasn't much, but it just hit me like a brick wall recently how absolutely fucked-up this place and crypto in general is.

Like, you literally cannot trust ANYONE on this board and in the crypto space in general; everyone is trying to shill the coins they have as THE NEXT BITCOIN because they only care about "making it".
Everyone shills their own coin because they just wanna break even.

They make daily fucking threads on here, they make fucking daily youtube videos about their own coin, they fucking shill on twitter 24 / 7, it is unbelievable.

It's just insane to me how so many people can buy into such an obvious scam.

Like seriously, there is no point in buying crypto at this point. Zero.

You're absolutely right, I've been in crypto since 2013 and never believed it would take off as "world changing" technology. As long as I can make mad cash out of it, who gives a shit. The best thing to do is to let the hype build so we'll always have greater fools to dump on.

Most based post of 2018.

based and red pills

crypto is not for normalfags
the entire world is yours yet you had to come here
consider this the price you pay for the sin of greed

MINISTER WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY

Attached: 1537397258984.jpg (505x537, 29K)

You are absolutely right and this is one the best and realistic posts, I have read over Jow Forums during last couple of months.

Sadly you're right BUT that is only true for 95% of the coins. You still have 4% projects that are legit but will probably fail and 1% actual good projects like ETH.

That might be true, but the few legitimately good projects get buried under absolute MOUNTAINS of shitscams.

This is a great post because it's true.

Attached: 1516271335920.jpg (480x602, 67K)

When i first got internet access at home i had no fucking clue what to do with it, the only search engine was yahoo and all i managed to do was find a picture of married with children which took like 5 minutes to load.
Give it time user, eventually something amazing is gonna happen with this technology we just can't see it yet.
Keep lurking here and you might even make some money out of it...

Unironically bullish

Dude stfu.

Lmao what’s that even supposed to mean

Obvious shill is shilling fucking kek

Butthurt

I think we found the nocoiner

You have no concept of how free markets operate when not entirely managed and regulated. The U.S., E.U. and Japanese markets are all entirely managed. Money pours into stupid and fraudulent projects due to greed. As people come off the high those projects collapse, exit scam or actually develop a product/service. Of those viable only a handful will become profitable and of those extremely profitable. Regulation arrived but the game just started.

To be honest Jow Forums does have some good info u just need to be around for a bit to tell what s a scam and not. Not going to tell which ones but there is an exchange out there which will give you x100 no matter which coin you buy.

Most pajeet post I've read all day. Go away

LOL kys pajeet. I'm all in LINK like any other sane person in here

see
You're the epitome of Jow Forums, a garbage dump for bagholders. I rarely see posts of substance here anymore.

it's true except if you had patience and was not jumping around like a fucking retard buying and selling you made consistently good gains every fucking year except for maybe one, but soon that won't look like it mattered at all. btc gained you on average several hundred percents a year.

U still got projects like nimiq, dapps, 0x and nerva, link, bitcoin gold ECT so go suck a dick... and like I wrote there are others.

Yeah sorry you're right. I'll stop calling out the ESL Indians alluding to amazing x100 gains to initiate interest so said pajeet can 'begrudgingly' post his well kept secret to making x100 rupees

kek. It was directed at our rupee hoarding friend. This board needed flags a year a go.

Hey man i agree with all of your points besides this one:

Bitcoin revolution blabla.

I actually work in a gov place where i have access to databases. When i saw some docs there i found very interesting stuff. Lets just say that there is huge interest from institutions and organizations to utilize blockchains. This story of this tech being useless completely turned my view 180 degrees after i read those docs. Some of them were regulations with deadlines till 2020 to be accepted.

Im waiting till 2020 + halvening. If nothing happens i leave this market with coins on ledger and never returning. Thats my game.

The technology is really promising. In fact, I know it will change the world. It is not a meme.

Until that happens we will have hundreds of thousands of ponzi schemes but that is the price you have to pay.

Just to further elaborate my point. There are some institutions that are creating their coins. Its like countries will do their own XRP which they centralize and give out. Im not talking about pajeet countries. 1st world countries.

>there is huge interest from institutions and organizations to utilize blockchains
yeah because the morons think private blockchains could be a thing, but they can't a private blockchain that is not distributed in nature is absolutely worthless. now theoretically if a group of companies run a blockchain between themselves that is decentralized in nature but not open to the public and not governed by one or a minority of them could work, but these people we are talking about are control freaks. they think everything is about trust and authority they see this blockchain thing want to use it but can't because it's fucking useless the way they try to use it.

but i see one scenario that can happen: the central banks and banks making a crypto that is pos validated (based on each countries gdp) and use it to interbank settlement. it will not be open to the public only institutions can see through the encryption, but between the central banks it will be fair game. btc is impossible for the monetary world to adapt as reserve currency, but this new crypto for keks sake call it phoenix, will be pretty cheap efficient and no single entity could control it, it could grow with the economies naturally, sidestepping the deflationary nature of btc being truly stable and independent on any one countries performance. it's possible there are serious problems with the idea governance and new coin issuing wise that would need to be worked out. and also some decent replay protection.

Hey user. I cant specify detaila bcs of FUD of my workplace (i can always make shit up if i dont say exact things) but lets just say you are moving on the right track.

The shitty part is that we wont be able to profit off it...

>The shitty part is that we wont be able to profit off it...
nope i don't think the poorfags will be invited to the party either. but on the other hand, btc will still be around for the ancap. those that don't trust the central banks won't magically begin because they adopted some obscure pos controlled source coin...

Nice FUD pasta from reddit. Can I save it?

Hahahaha. OP is a late buying faggot. Feel good to be an early adopter whale man. Funny thing is though is that you must be a retard. If you would have bought 100k LINK like I did during February when it was down, you would have doubled your money and quadrupled your SATs. Fucking idiot. Literally everything you need to know is right in front of you, you just aren't smart enough with the vision to see it. Go back to wagecucking and your savings account faggot.

means your normalfag ass came in lured by fiat gains and got reamed a new hole
as should be
stick to wagecucking, that's your rightful place for being a retard normie sneering at autists

Dude chill I'm never selling my 25k chainlink tokens and there is nothing you can say or do to change my mind.
Your post was too long and I didn't read it.

Darico seems legit desu

wrong, merchants are using it because the fees are still lower than using paypal and credit cards which take a percentage of your money rather than a fixed amount per transaction

just tell your customers to use a low fee, delivery is within days, not hours. any customer will half a brain using crypto will already be aware of this anyway

its quite literally strictly better for consumer and vendor, adoption is just slow asf

>actual good projects like ETH
>slow garbage autistic blockchain used to run ico scams

Attached: wha.gif (270x223, 1.16M)

Yep pretty much

Amen, OP. Crypto is worthless. It has nothing backing it besides the fantasy mentality that people buy lottery tickets with.

If crypto gets its value from the technology and blockchain, then it's worthless because anyone can copy it. The Fed can make their own blockchain tomorrow for the USD and force all financial institutions to use blockchain ledgers for USD. The USD is backed by the strongest superpower and military in the world, not the imagination of wannabe cyperbunk anime NEETs.

So where does crypto actually get its value from? Why is a Bitcoin $6000? Speculation. Remember this in case crypto moons so that you don't forget to take your profits. There is no future for crypto. It's just a ponzi scam run on greater fool theory and wishful thinking.

Crypto was a good investment between 2012 and December 2017. Today only low IQ money is buying into it, not knowing they're just donating their fiat to the smart money whales who are halfway out the door.

If crypto were any other asset, its death wouldn't have been as protracted as it has been so far. Imagine someone trying to sell your Enron shares in 2018. But crypto is different: It has tons of people who treat it like a religion. They think because a few people in the past got lucky by buying and holding that the same will happen for them in the future as long as they blindly believe.

Attached: 1479788226300.png (435x465, 291K)

Who fucking cares? Money wise it was an insane investment
Go to Jow Forums if you to talk about the tech with the other kids

>So where does crypto actually get its value from?
from the same thing fiat money get there value from. an easy way to exchange value.

Go back, pussy.

mfw never have to work again in my whole life thanks to bitcoin while people like OP exist

Attached: 1523829089111.jpg (442x549, 45K)

1% of projects is still like 50 different coins lol

there are also people who invested in Amazon in the 90s who never have to work again

you got lucky with your investment timing. that doesn't mean that Bitcoin is going to repeat the 1000x that you experienced or that Bitcoin is even a good asset.

>from the same thing fiat money get there value from. an easy way to exchange value.
Wrong, fiat gets its value from the backing of government, military, and widespread adoption. I can go to any country in the world and find people who would accept my U.S. dollars. If some hostile party tries to sabotage the U.S. dollar, then the U.S. would literally start a war against them and deploy nuclear bombs if necessary. If someone sabotages a shitcoin via a 51% attack, nothing will happen except a bunch of bagholders jumping off bridges.

Attached: trash penn jillette into the trash it goes poster trash can full body trashman.png (464x665, 219K)

probably not another x1000 but people will be able to buy it in their bank in a few years like they are with gold and stocks now. that, combined with the fact that it's deflationary whil the dollar is inflationary will make it an attractive store of value and lead to even higher prices. i'm still keeping most of my btc, only sold 300k to live off for a few years

Oh fuck off retard, you don't think that's was already obvious? I don't give a shit. Meanwhile stock cucks are down 20 peecent over last few months, im up 30 percnt buying alt coin dips and selling them

Holy fuck. The level of FUD is unreal these days.

Get ready everyone. Massive fucking pump coming. We might flash dump to new lows first to scare the shit out of everyone but the pump will be ridiculous.