LINK

See, it is really not difficult to trade crypto. You just have to keep a good eye on whats going on.
Posted this yesterday for your convenience.

Attached: link.jpg (781x579, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ibm.com/blogs/blockchain/2018/06/smart-legal-contracts-how-the-law-benefits-with-blockchain-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You make a mistake.

Attached: PSX_20181108_084252.jpg (780x579, 81K)

you can make fun out of it. Sure you can but we're talking about money here. to many scams and bullshit here. I'm here to help. Money is serious business.

what’s the indicator name tho?
we need it

Another great call ive been follwoing along...how can i learn to do what you do? I dont have that much capital to begin with im all in on link, hoping to make it off that so i have more serious captial to swing trade if that makes any sense

Zoom out to atleast the 4 hour chart, and follow the volume trend for one pointer. This pump was just waiting for the red to cross the threshold and turn green, did happen a little more sudden than I was expecting desu

Attached: 1514005618451.png (617x642, 60K)

So everyone noticed our linkies going full green when rest of blockfolio goes red for 180 days now like clockworck??

Why is that?

Attached: 1541355078570.png (1024x627, 100K)

That 19k sell batch on binance give me the heebie jeebies

you also posted etc going up and it didnt...

>Bunch of useless, scammy shitcoins crash while the only legitimate project in crypto goes up
Duh guys why link moon? Guyse whyse?? Answerri nOW!

>What are coordinated pump groups

I asked you last time how did you predict the low of 0.4668. Any help for a curious user?

Yeah, those damn pump groups with their major partnership announcements.

Its question why it follows same pattern not whats worth in long haul and what not...

It scares me im ballsdeep link

Sold my ELA for LINK.

Just because you have Pizza hut cater at your offices doesn't mean Chainstink has a partnership with Pizza Hut you fucking stupid pajeet. This is a scam coin. It's a regular pump and dump scheme

Except every single partnership was announced by the partner first, not Chainlink.

Good joke. Tony's Pizza Shop announcing their support for your bullshit pump and dump coin in Cleveland Ohio isn't news. Everything about chainstink is coordinated from your gay forced memes to your 15 threads you spam on the front page

>hurrr they said they "support" Chainlink, not that they "partner" with Chainlink

Attached: accord partners with chainlink.png (895x617, 75K)

Clash of the digits.

Wow Accord project. The ever so famous multibilllion dollar project. Literally who you fucking retard

You had enough time to accumulate.

ibm.com/blogs/blockchain/2018/06/smart-legal-contracts-how-the-law-benefits-with-blockchain-2/

some made up scam project announcing fake partnerships to pump your coin. Thank u sir just bought 100k link ty sir

>IBM
>2018

Lmfao these fuckers don't even make thinkpads anymore. They're getting scammed by some Accord whatever too because they're out of touch

Also this news is like 3 months old Jesus lmfao ahahahahahaha again doesn't explain arbitrary pumps dumb ass

cope

>Also this news is like 3 months old Jesus lmfao ahahahahahaha again doesn't explain arbitrary pumps dumb ass
Of course it does, paired with a constant stream of other partnerships.

this pump could be someone in the know of whats gonna happen later today, i'd wait a day before swinging it.
might be a priced in pump

That's not much user. I'm at a point now where I have 100k. I'm buying more just to swing trade with, so if you see something like that up for sale it's just me taking a little profit here and there. I won't ever dip into that 100k before the singularity for any reason.

In order for LINK to continue it's bull move it needs a close above 0.5290.
Support at 0.4940 area and 0.4810

I have some questions please.
Basically I only have a weak dual core laptop with 2 gigabyte memory.
At the moment it is impossible for me to have the original bitcoin wallet due to such big blockchain. that I have to download It will take me weeks .
I am interested in trading but I think i computer is not update to this technology.

Any advice ?

You need to define what you want.
Do you want to invest long term or speculate short term for 5 to 10% gains? If you'd like to invest for the long term say days weeks months years you'd be better get a ledger or so. If it's for short term specualtion daytrading etc you can open an account at a exchange.
In case you can't afford a ledger for whatever reason you can use coinomi on your mobile.

Thanks , I am going to re read your post and perform some search and study your post .
But I want to ask you what exchange you advice?

most people swing trade to get more link, but you buy link to swing trade more ? that’s just ... i don’t know

Close for the day? What time is that?

Binance, Bitfinex, Bittrex

What indicator is that kind sir?

Slopin =g MA, BB and Donchian channel. But relying only on indicators will probably bring you many fails since they lag. Like I said, there is more than just that. You need to understand the markets, price, volume, hype many other things all together. Somebody asked if I had a paid streaming channel or some sort. No I don't have one yet. Never planned one but if there is demand for it, it can be arranged.

I asked you if you had a trading view account. If so it would be cool if you could share your ideas there.

Its Swing Genie on TradingView pay
He not even using it right