JUST

Attached: coinmetro.jpg (640x360, 106K)

I actually bought a few thousand of these forehead tokens. My only hold that I actually forget about because it’s small enough, and because I know that money is gone forever.

Fuck CoinMetro rly has the best exchange memes after binance :*)

They release this quarter, chill bruh, gains shall be had

Bullshit. They're more than 6 months overdue now. Also, I did my KYC 7 months ago and it is still "pending." No one from America has had their KYC cleared yet. They won't do anything until the America KYC issue gets cleared up, and that shit might take years.

Your money is fucking gone. You gave it to a company that completely lied about its timeline and now is stalling with more lies. Coinmetro is run by sneaky con artists. Deal with it. Fuck Kevin.

>fuck Kevin

This.

>this is the state of their iOS app
>after 10 months

Attached: 3C133F2A-7C13-4333-ADA8-C686E301294E.jpg (591x1280, 55K)

>android
>that color scheme
>those vertical lines for no reason
NORTH KOREAN DESIGNERS

Attached: 6E3428BF-FD2B-4AFE-A6EE-9D85C3C3932A.jpg (720x1280, 49K)

Well I am from Europe so I don't care about burger KYC. Also, burger investors were not allowed to enter the ICO but they will STILL credit you all the coins etc. Stop being retarded. if you were lucky enough to invest into this early you already won. Also, inb4 other burgers will buy this exactly BECAUSE they couldn't enter the ico.

Would never expect XCM to pop up on Jow Forums again. I logged into their beta exchange yesterday and though it looks nice it didn't really feel intuitive. Is it really over lads? Exitscam when?

I bought 2500 XCM with profit I took from DBC (lmao) so I'm not too worried. If I left it sitting in DBC it would have lost 99% of it's value instead of 100% if this is a scam.

You their putingram to get the latest news. I had the same experience tough, the UI was not very intuitive but was looking nice. The fees there are just so stupidly low fml. Hopefully they will add more coins fast

>Also, burger investors were not allowed to enter the ICO

That's not true. In the early stages of the ICO they were saying American investors were fine, as long as they did the KYC, as they are planning on becoming a registered asset with SEC. And guess what? The American government is a fucking meme who thinks the internet is a series of tubes and the SEC registration has gone nowhere.

So now they either:
a) Stall until SEC makes a decision, hoping they will be allowed to keep burger money without having to exit scam them
b) Say, "Sorry Americans, SEC is taking too long so we are going to refund your money," and take a huge loss of ICO funds
c) Say, "Sorry, Americans, SEC is taking too long so we are moving forward without you and just keeping your money," even though there is a long history of their Telegram admins saying funds would be refunded to Americans if SEC registration fails as long as they did the KYC, plus Kevin also saying this in one of his AMAs

So it doesn't matter if you're in Europe or not. You still have to wait on America, because Kevin is lying to you and scamming you. He wants (((all the money))), user, and he doesn't care how long you have to wait for the exchange or how much he has to lie to get it.

They said "accredited investors" are fine, this is a huge difference FYI, and they stated this very clearly. 99.999% of burgers here are not accredited investors

Fuck man you realy took some time writing this out so I will credit it with 2 posts. You reply made me chuckle and I really love all the CM Fud (I collect it for later). ty

why wouldn't they do anything until "the American KYC issue gets cleared"? their entire base of operations is outside of US to begin with, focusing on EU

KEEEEEVIIIIIIIIIIN

Attached: homealonemom.jpg (584x354, 121K)

Well, for one Kevin also runs FXPig, which is a ForEx exchange mainly serving American customers. He has a lot more to lose if he exit scams on all American investors in this ICO that some random guy in China running a pump and dump.

>NORTH KOREAN DESIGNERS
I'm a big CoinMetro investor and I actually spat out my drink when I read that. Mind you this is instead of DEVELOPERS IN AFRICA. Just fuck my shit up more Kevin.

>he bought this instead of nex

Attached: file.png (499x499, 109K)

I actually remember they promised an airdrop but I never recieved anything.

ADHD burgers sperging out again? If they would launch now, the project would fail. The market is dead. The volume you see on coinmarketcap is not real. You can take 90% or more off all Chinese exchange volymes, for instance.
I'd rather coinmetro launch when all ADHD kiddies in crypto have sold at a loss and the market can climb again.

This. I'm not in a hurry at all. Exchanges like Kucoin would have never exploded in growth like they did if they launched in a possibly multiple year bearmarket. The absolute frenzy during the december normie craze pumped KCS skyhigh.

Kevin is AssBlaster.
Chainlink mainnet will be the same day when Coinmetro exchange rolls out.

Screenshot this

All in on XCM and Chain Link, XCM will fucking boom, will be the top regulated exchange by EOY 2019, just do the figures with BNB to see just half of what this coin can return.

truly a 50x return minimum.

No but rory is on coinmetro aswell.

18k XCM here

Attached: 1516170090413.jpg (400x400, 92K)

I'm in this mess with you lads but why would anyone put more than $1k in to this shit?

Cards+tokenomics, they are great on paper but the execution of the exchange is so fucking wrong.

>execution

well, there is none. 21k here, fml.

i want to shit on this guy's forehead

Attached: 1540366704479.png (574x7500, 396K)

People say the same shit about COSS.

Coss will never be regulated because off washtrading.

idk wtf this is but forehead tokens made me chuckle

I've been lurking the coinmetro tg. I knew you guys were retarded but I never imagined HOW retarded. Holy shit, how can you listen to even 10 seconds of this coked up faggot's voicemail larps and not run for the hills.
The clearest scam since skycoin.
I thought it was just a typical shit project, but it's a straight up scam.
Hilarious shit

>can’t login?
>JUST TAKE A FEW DAYS OFF bruh
ABSOLUTE STATE
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

YOUR SHEKELS AT WORK GUYS

Attached: 4F238AD0-0ACC-4F34-A9A5-C1B24E14B219.jpg (1242x2143, 1021K)

Just imagine that there are people who have money tied down in this shitshow. They might be researching new moon missions every day and have to watch their takeoff from the sidelines because Mr. Forehead just refuses to mint the tokens. How long has it been since the ICO already?

Yup. $1500 usd into this shitter. Its bad enough I also invested in an epic scam called Shopin. Ceo got busted for fraud and has been a lying kike about the whole thing

>They release this quarter

This quarter of century you mean?

>Also, I did my KYC 7 months ago and it is still "pending."

I wouldn't even submit ANY id or any info about myself before they actually deliver an operational exchange. Otherwise not only will they steal your money, but your identity as well.

haha im honored you saved my picture, sir

godspeed, anonmoose

Attached: laffin.gif (320x173, 1.42M)

Where do you even buy this shit? Curious