>he doesn't have an excel with all expenses
>he doesn't know exactly how much he can put aside each month
>he doesn't have financial goals
Never going to make it.

>Do that
>The circle stops at "Nah life is for living"
>Still put aside 2000 thousands each month
Have I finally made it?

I feel so bad for people who unironically talk about being excited about payday at work. Do they literally run out of cash by the end of the pay period? Can they literally not just buy anything they want whenever they want instead of having to wait for cash to hit their account?

People are so bad with money. One of my department VPs unironically asked in a public HR Slack channel how to take a loan on her 401k. She had just bought a house and has to make at least like 80k a year in a pretty cheap city. it's just ridiculous that meant she no longer had enough cash to live and had to take the penalty to raid her retirement savings. I see shit like this all the time too.

>her
There you have it

Attached: 1539990114360.jpg (581x767, 92K)

This. Especially Mirrifats with their retarded credit card/debt system.
Whoever thought he‘d be able to pay for something he can‘t afford right now at a later time deserves to be enslaved by his bank.

only if you don't want to be saving more

if so then congrats my dude you successfully into'd disposable income

This is unironically why women should never have been given the vote.

Go back

How can someone live on 80k/yr? That's poverty-tier

>thinks 80k when you have kids a mortgage and bills to pay isn’t literally just supplemental income for your family
Even in a cheap city just to live at home and cook meals need to make at least $150k to be kind of comfy. Want vacations and dinners out? $200k+ target. Just because you’re a 14 year old living in moms basement saving all his $8/hr to buy LINK and vidya with doesn’t mean everyone around you is.

Learn to budget. Put 20%-30% of your check into a savings account that you don't touch. Then live off what you have left.
Depends on where you live. In some cities? Yea, doesn't give you a great place to live using the 30% rule. But they'll just dump all of their money into a nice place, eat avocado toast the first two days after payday, and then try to survive on ramen.

all normaltrash are like this. they spend, spend, spend.

I've never been happier since I stopped spending money on luxury goods and services I don't need.

but luxury goods are so nice, i fucking love luxury clothes

Fucking stupid dumb idiots
I do not understand A. People who don't enjoy saving money, and B. Normies who can't budget their cash to save their lives

>$80k is "supplemental income" in a cheap city
You are a massive idiot

Only if you live downtown in some massive city...

What the fuck are you smoking ? Is the US THAT expensive ?

Literally, yes.
Some of them cant even survive 1 day normally if their paycheck doesnt arrive on time

Get on my Level

Attached: 1541676077625.jpg (1116x1043, 119K)

Top kek m8 im in North Italy making 24k a year and i'm living so comfy, althought maybe it's just how i live my life, i prefer a nice walk on the lake instead of spending 80€ on a saturday nigth.

Attached: The_Plan_P.png (338x418, 223K)

80k/y is insanely wealthy in 99% of the world. you live in a bubble mate

IMAGINE being a wagie and this is your life.

I fucking hate people who live this way. Just fucking grow up and learn some self control. If you’re an adult that doesn’t save for emergencies, you should be euthanized.

You know how I can tell you’re just out of high school?

>i fucking love luxury clothes
stop eating so much onions

how much is cost of living there? I'd struggle on 24k in the south of england

80k in a rust belt town where the median house price is $150k and you're single (which she is) is doing pretty good. No need to be a pedant, of course it's not much in Frisco Bay area, Manhattan, etc.

she's single, never had any kids. When the median rent for a 2br in the city is $600 a month, 80k a year is doing just fine, especially single.