If LINK really is as promising as it seems based on all the research that has been done, how come it's not top 10 yet?

If LINK really is as promising as it seems based on all the research that has been done, how come it's not top 10 yet?

>There's no marketing efforts yet

You do realize all the institutional investors who have the means to make shit moon would've realized the potential by now..

Attached: clink.jpg (1200x630, 48K)

links profile on literlally every crypto board is a small fraction of coins well below of it on cmc, but it's still like 46. i'm not saying institutions have bought, but I doubt Jow Forums is entirely keeping it afloat. Remember over 30 of the 32 million dollars worth of the tokens sold in the presale sold out before the general public got a shot at buying them, well more than the team had promised, as well as not revealing who had bought them, which is oddly something the team had promised to do as well.

takes time to spread

Chainlink only spreads like a layer of vegemite on burnt toast.
Fucking nasty.

I just got herpes so I hope it crashes and burns so you assholes feel worse than me

It has been a year.
Many less promising projects mooned way harder within a year after ICO despite market conditions.

There's literally people who get paid to identify promising prospects for big investors and you think you're sitting on a golden nugget based on occasional input from Jow Forums?

i like mine cut into triangles just like mommy use to make

im sure there are barriers for those people with those typed of jobs, time will chip away at those barriers

it’s literally dumping right now. target: 1100 sats.

Chainlink doesn't do anything useful, all it does is create hype among retards.

>omggg I will be able to link all payment systems together and I will be able to exchange my cash/cc/paypal/etc for any crypto I want

hmm yeah.. no. You fucking retard. Why do you think there is only one utter shit exchange everyone is using to buy crypto called (((coinbase)))? Hmm... well maybe because you need to go through a shitload of legal procedures, kys, and all sorts of bs to setup such service. You seriously think mr random pajeet is just going to be able to setup a service where anyone with his darkweb bought stolen credit cards is going to be able to buy untracable monero coins?

Or do you really think large financial insitutions will want to hand over all their autonomy and security over to some burger eating fatso and his band over losers, such that when something goes wrong they're just going to get fucked over billions of dollars, cause hurrduurrr my open source ledger.

Just for ones TRY TO THINK instead of being some hyped up brainlet because you heard an obese philosophy major say fancy sounding words.

It's not promising. Why should anyone adopt it? No point, even gold and fiat is better

Why the fuck would they want Link to moon before the network is even operational?

Yes.
If a project is really promising, you can bet someone smarter than you has already understood that. The position on cmc speaks for itself.

Based

Why would they not?
Is it smarter to wait before other institutions start accumulating and you have to buy in when it's too late. Have you ever heard of the first mover advantage? This is a race, not a game of patience you idiot.

because institutional investors have been buying link otc ever since ico dude

Exactly, and why haven't they? Why would they not buy an "undervalued" asset". Precisely, there's just not as much there as you think.

Because every time it’s posted to reddit it’s fudded to death. Normies quickly run away.

>doesn't still have mommy cut them into triangles for you

Pleb

but they have

This is the best thread about cutting bread into triangles we've had on Jow Forumsin months.

>millions of dollars in LINK traded every day
>thinks big investors don’t have multi million stacks at this point
The absolute state of LINK fud