Except it's literally dumping upwards right now. My target: $1000 eoy

Except it's literally dumping upwards right now. My target: $1000 eoy

Attached: IMG_1302.jpg (578x445, 212K)

Attached: 1536489088437.jpg (544x544, 184K)

Attached: 1536489088439.jpg (400x400, 112K)

Checked

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all

Attached: LINK_6.jpg (579x945, 394K)

Fuck off delphaggot

Attached: nazarovno1.jpg (544x544, 211K)

more like 1000 end of 2020

Checked

(You) are a MANIAC

glad you like the meme fren

Who here strapped in?

been a stinky since early 20cent days..can someone give me a rundown on what this delphi shit is all about??

we´re all gonna make it btw

There's a discord group of poorfags with delusions of grandeur who shitpost on biz in an attempt to "move the market". They're most famous moment and the nadir if they're generally miserable existence was spinning up a fake website that claimed to be a paid Chainlink shill company. Their release of this, their magnum opus, coincided with link pumping, which forever put to bed any question that they actually had any influence on the link price at all.
While that more or less killed the group, as it should, there are still some dedicated retards keeping up the fud campaign. You can see them at work on other threads right now.

1000 eoy

Thinking i’ll read all of that
Kek

based as fuark
keep posting this user

HOLY SHIEETT THIS user IS RIGHT! Basssseeeedddd afff

Attached: 1535917845097.gif (793x892, 248K)

fomo the fag is mad

ur memes=trash
our memes=transcendental

look closely

Attached: LINK_9.jpg (1116x864, 654K)

all dubs in this thread are Delphi dubs

eat shit fomo

Attached: LINK_2.jpg (1220x684, 411K)

/x/ here.

thats not how manifesting works. this visualising thing keeps your desire in the conscious mind, when in fact the object of the exercise should be to let your wish submerge into the sub-conscious, where it can brew within the collective unconscious and then manifest in synchronicities in reality if the other factors are right.

this 'holding it in your mind' thing is called 'the lust for results' in hermetic practice, and is the most common cause of failure by noobs in magickal operations.

this. create your desire, then fucking forget about it. this is crucial. go live your life, get off biz, don't check cmc daily. you WILL be rich, believe it and know it, but stop worrying about the details and let the universe do the rest.

>this pic and dubs
We’re all gonna make it, frens

This shit just keeps dumping reeeee