SNTR - working tech at 2m MC

okay Jow Forums, time for some proper research.

there are a fuckton of shill posts on this board and they don't have any substance in them mostly. I think this is a shit approach, so I did my research on this coin that I think is very undervalued at the moment.

SNTR
>2mil marketcap
>hotbit and IDEX
>uses DAG to convert events (mail, documents, even your messages if you wish) into legally significant evidence

Why it it so good? Because it bottomed out (evident without strong TA knowledge) and because it has an amazing tech for having 2m marketcap. Working DAG, close to final product . Oh, and they will showcase their tech on a conference in Moscow on 15th of November. Picrelated shows that it is not a pajeetcon, but a small business-oriented conference filled with hedgies and dudes from the biggest russian banks.

Oh, and their co-founder was one of the most important dudes in one of the largest russian banks before he started Silent Notary.

The only thing their team is shit at is that they can't sell themselves to save their lives. Or they don't want to generate hype before they release the product.

Well, at least they have quality medium posts so people who have half a brain can read about their tech and understand that they are very legit. They have working DAG and working smart contracts, you can read about that yourself.

>but user, why are you writing this out?
Because SNTR don't have people to write it out for me and I have a fat bag

>oh, so you will dump on us!
I will dump on laggards and redditors who will FOMO in this at like 70-80 mil marketcap. So if you buy it at the ground floor, you are pretty safe

Anyway, thanks for listening. I will follow the thread closely and answer questions if you have some

Attached: research.png (1920x3018, 1.56M)

Attached: research2.png (1800x1600, 1.18M)

Ok user, this is the most autistic thing i have seen all week on here so i will buy some.

REEEEEEEEEE DELETE THIS THREAD I AM ACCUMULATING! FUCK U user

Pajeet tier but ok

pajeet tier? oh ok

I will take it as a compliment

you accumulated enough.

I picked this up in June, 76% down, I'll pass thanks

really unfortunate timing, user. If I were you I'd DCA, but you do you.

It looks alright. How do you know they are going to present their DAG on 15th?

and how do you know that their DAG works?

So how many do i need to buy in order to say bye bye to Ronald?

Nice autism, I don’t have any funds available but I’ll keep a watch on this to see if you were right

they explicitly stated that in their medium articles
I don't know, and that's the whole point. I see that all signs say that they have a workimg product. They are general partners at a very tight conference packed with very serious people. So I am speculating on it. When they announce that they have working product, it will be already late to buy in.
dunno, but I think 10x is very achievable for them, so plan accordingly. I have 70% of my crypto portfolio in SNTR

ok

Attached: screenshotpng.png (1080x852, 312K)

I've heard about SNTR. Promising project with interesting idea also will buy some

nice dude, right?

kek, thanks for your input, Andy

Yes. Going to look for my crusty old money sock now

fake and gay

obviously it's time to buy it, SNTR's price will be higher this month

But 10x is only 20m mcap, i thought you had a plan to dump at 70m which is 35x. Are you going to dump on me at 10x?

Hmm...SNTR? I'll buy it

nice

what is fake in that? Genuinely asking.

dude can you stop ruining the thread with your "shills"

all I am saying that 10x is really achievable. 35x is a little bit of blue skies thinking, but definitely possible in the long-run

don't understand your claims, the project is developing and it's the best it can do for me its trader

>what is fake in that? Genuinely asking.

your infographic is fake because i'm still accumulating and you're gay because i'm still accumulating

good to know, happy accumulating then!

bump