Hey guys! (Snowblossom Apology Thread)

So, how's that drop to $200,000 market-cap coming? Holding up pretty well huh?

I guess the Indians will do the rest for me.

Daily reminder that nobody outside of biz is still talking about it, and that the $300,000 in volume this week was mostly buys from patient, smart money.

Is my job done here now? Are you ready to apologize?

Form a line now or later. I can wait.

-twu

Attached: snow.png (2000x2000, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.snowblossom.org/index.php/Main_Page
snowblossom-explorer.org/?search=000000000050c304251de4b85e598724211deacb5fc3b1ab786cfd2cfbeeabcd
youtube.com/watch?v=fKtNawQ3cxM
arstechnica.com/gadgets/2016/07/amd-radeon-pro-ssg-graphics-card-specs-price-release-date/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thank you sir, you are a god to me you make my poor family rich one day thank you sir

All hail Ganeesh.

Godspeed.

Also, see how much fighting is going on?

That's a buy signal, my friends.

Good luck!

Hey twu can you join up the arto server and work some magic? It's another cn variant on TO

No, I can't, and will never do such things. Don't waste your time with Arto.

Also, unless you bought that shit under 100 sats, if you're in profit, you should probably take profit soon. Lots of garbage-men paid shills in on that.

My 2 flakes.

EOY predictions?

170k sats

If Tradeogre lists it, the sky is the limit. We'll see if they can get this roadmap out. 170K sats might not be off-base for EOY.

Depends on the miners, really.

Haha. Medium order moved up toward 40,000 sats.

Let's go.

what Indians have to do with this coin?

>9 replies overall
>7 replies by this ID
pajeet autism at its finest.

stay poor wagecuck

No worries man, i had my suspicions as well and i sold everything long ago. That twitter guy posting about it looked pajeetish. Give plenteum a check if you looking for something else, large supply but highly shillable imo. On no well known exchanges yet

We are going to mars on this next mission, if you aren’t in after all you’ve seen then you must not like making money or something.

Ladder up, Batter up!

Ready?

Snowblossom is ridiculously under the radar. We even know funds are accumulating this OTC. Hilarious how some anons still think this is a pajeet coin. Proves they don't know shit about the tech running this whole space.

Was that proven?

I sense a giant green dildo incoming.

50,000 sats?

All indians be like

Attached: 1541672609392.gif (480x270, 3.35M)

Shill me this coin and I'll buy 1 btc worth
I've seen your threads but I don't remember any legit explanations on what this coin even does other than "it's what btc was supposed to be".

If you've seen the threads you know where to find the information. I'm done spoon-feeding. If you have 1 BTC to drop you've been around enough to know what this is.

But there wasn't information explaining what it is so what's the point of me going back? That doesn't make sense. You should make better threads detailing what a coin does and why you should buy it besides telling anons what marketcap it has and how much daily volume it has which is pretty much the extent of your analysis.

It amazes me that the shills have never explained what snowblossom actually does. Why is this worthy of daily threads? It's on one shitty exchange and it was already at 1 million dollar market cap.

Smells like a profitable scheme

All of the information you need is here :
wiki.snowblossom.org/index.php/Main_Page
snowblossom-explorer.org/?search=000000000050c304251de4b85e598724211deacb5fc3b1ab786cfd2cfbeeabcd

Why does the website look like it was made by a 7 year old pajeet

The website is awesome, and reminds me of better times in this space. It does exactly what it needs to do. Besides, a new one is coming soon, to the dismay of many. (I don't really want it, honestly)

you idiots realize this guy made this post because he dumped on you all. right?? lmao and expecting a pump up to 50k sats? LMAO guess he still has bags to dump. If you've been following along and paying attention, he bought 20k SNOW, which he posted a buy order at 50k sats, which he then later removed and split up, sold 10k snow at 41k sats and now he's trying to dump the rest

Either way he made this post out of guilt or shame or something, probably didn't realize his dumping would have such a negative effect on the run he spent weeks shill. He makes up easily 80% of the comments in his posts, which makes it look far more active than it really is

Wrong.

You idiots have been saying the same shit in every thread since 6,000 sats.

Seriously... if $225,000 in buy orders from 35,000-40,000 sats still doesn't convince you, then you are braindead. someone even bought 10 BTC worth at 35,000 sats. Check the books.

Hopeless fools.

Oh, sorry, it was 10K Snow at 41,000 sats.

That was just a minnow, too.

Idiots. FUD on. I always enjoy it.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-09 at 12.34.32 AM.png (1150x80, 21K)

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=fKtNawQ3cxM

muh website muh Indians...fuck off you ico loving scamcocks

all this projection
go back to your shitting street, pajeet

>he doesn't get the post

Thanks user, you just made me feel slighly better for passing on this dodgy pump kek bless you

It just dipped, what pump do you speak of? Huge buying opportunity user

>passing on the next bitcoin

wew, lad. 2019 is going to be amazing.

this. smart user haha

>what is wash trading

so happy I got in at 20k sats last night

Same though

There'd be more interest if there was a sensible way to mine this shit. No one knows how to navigate your broken links to shuttle Snow into the wallets that don't currently exist.

definition of ground floor. normies struggle

Check your id before you wreck yourself boy. Anyone not buying this because they are afraid of shills and dont want to read TEN MINUTES to understand new tech are fucking retards. Go buy Vechain or Nano mongrels

The promise of cpu-only mining is already broken due to an AMD card with 1TB memory.

arstechnica.com/gadgets/2016/07/amd-radeon-pro-ssg-graphics-card-specs-price-release-date/

So......... basically....... it's already broken.

"ground floor". you pumped it 20x in a few days. only sub 130iq fall for this

hilariusly true... cant mine it.... cant store it in a wallet.. cant trade it on an exchange...

The exchange exit scamed.

thanks for this

No they didn't

>hilariusly true
Can't spell
>can't mine it
Because brainlet, see above
>can't wallet
What is a blockchain?
>can't trade it on an exchange
Is on an exchange.

>2016
So.... basically... I should be able to come to BestBuy and you'll sell me this card, user?

>can’t mine it
>can’t storie it in a wallet

you can do both of things right now if you have a bit of tech knowledge, or you are willing to do some reading and learn. the absolute state of biz complaining about a basic website and having to use a command line wallet.

Kek not even cpu mining. Go back to Nerva or Yenten.

Do the math on address counts you brainlet. Probably about 300 holders before his Twu-anons first shill. Guess what. It's doubled. / Our coin /

I got in at 14k sats, so I don't care about this dip. After this gets listed on some more exchanges and gets more exposure , it will go up again.

Just get into TurtleCoin, lad. Running a syncing node is incentivised, too.

Attached: TurtleCoin.gif (397x619, 732K)

fuck it is hard to do a dialup era site for the young ones, no appreciation

biz say no so i buy more THANK YOU BIZ FOR MAKING ME RICH!!!!!!! SCREENCAP THIS WHOEVER POST THIS IN 2 YEARS ON BIZ I BUY YOU TICKET TO PUSSY TOWN!!!!

Next week should be interesting. I'll be curious to see if we go on another run.

Anyone not buying the dip is a retard, this will easily 50x before Q2 2019