Career advice

Will any of those bring me closer to becoming a developer able to code and interact with block chains / ddaps?:

Path 1: Java Back-end programmer
Path 3: Angular programmer
Path 4: React
Path 7: Mobile applications - android
Path 11: Python programmer
Path 13: Network front-end

30 y.o
I have almost no experience in coding and IT (been a really bad tester, currently im business analyst). basic understanding of Linux, generally pretty clever but im really, really fuckin impatient person.
Course will take up to one year and if i find a job in next 6 months after hitting a job (EU: Polfag) i dont have to pay anything. Im just fuckin scared im just not meant to be a developer, i love to travel (been traveling around the world for two years: it was fuckin heaven for me).. in next month im going to get fresh, new 12-15 new RTX 2070 to my mining farm..
enlight me plox.. ; (

Attached: 1541619609161.jpg (1260x1680, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

4archive.org/board/b/thread/743891072/trips-gets-nudes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

milk

You already missed that hype train. Hop on the next one.

source on pic?

Gibbe milkies

Attached: F531DD6F-8C18-4C5E-A909-9A85E3458B0A.png (778x512, 36K)

Ugh. You can tell she’s either a cutter or likes her breasts whipped. So fucking hot. Sauce.

>tfw will never be woman with perfect milkies
>tfw will never be able to experience life with legions of Chads screaming to plunder your stinky puss
>tfw will never be able to lord over thirsty betas desperate to duck from your milkies and give you their money.
At least I have LINK

Attached: Swarovski-FW18-01.jpg (620x378, 62K)

What do u mean by this?
Milkies from prajvat collection

4archive.org/board/b/thread/743891072/trips-gets-nudes

Attached: XKkB1tz.jpg (1260x1680, 487K)

they're stretchmarks. all big titted bitches have them

Typical slav. Asks for help, and won't give anything in return.

disgusting

almost all blockchain development is happening on eth and almost all of that is dapp development in javascript/typescript. start learning how to make dapps with react, node, and truffle

It's not stretch marks.

well. thats kind of right.. sry user, ive picked them from /s/.. im in the office right now so cant quite lurk to find them

>but im really, really fuckin impatient person.
Development is about figuring stuff out - planning the components first, implementing them, then debugging and adjusting. Honestly it will be very difficult for you unless you change yourself.
Why isn't there Path 2, Path 5, etc...??
From what you gave Path 1 is probably the best cause then you'll be doing implementation work - e.g. you'll plug into blockchain.info's java libraries to interact with the blockchain.

>stretch marks on her left boob
dropped

how about soliditity? i guess to get into it i should go for python?

cos its first out of three stages in total, and during it only those paths will be available to obtain

well yeah, luckily there will be 2 week intra course, few tests and pre-exams to determine if u are suited for it.. im trying to get my shit together but im not sure if i want to sit 8-10h in front of a desk. holds 1 milion nimiqs so i might dont give a fuck in next 1-2 years. fuckkkkkk

Most jobs are JavaScript. You can build a blockchain with Node. Go on Udemy and purchase a $20 blockchain course and build one. Don't be lazy

i can't, srsly. im not able to commit into self-study. ive tried so hard so many times and ive realised im not that kind of person. im not able to organize my life and my task and definitely i dont have "passion" fo deving. im going to run my own small it company in next month (i got goverment subside, and im buying 12-16 GPU's) but next stage is being able to deliver some chain solution as ai believe it is the future.. i do so many things and get bored so easily. like i was about to learn spanish (been living in dominican republic for 5 months, and spain for 4..) i really love it, and want to, but when im about to study.. how about hitting a gym? ok lets go. if u look for focus and LT commitment im on the other side of the room chatting with girls. i need fixed boundaries set up by some1 else or i will just go travel around the world again. fuck i wont be a good dev wont i?

Be proficient in JavaScript, bare minimum, then you can reach out.
--> React / Angular
--> Node
--> NoSQL databases
Python is easy af

Big and true
t.Slav

this

yes they are, every girl who gets chunky has those.

You sound like an uncommitted and lazy employee in general. Do you honestly believe even 20% of devs have a passion for coding? Probably not, but they get the job done.
How can you expect to run a successful business if you can't force yourself to do something you don't want to do but the business needs you to do? Nobody is setting your fixed boundaries for you if you're the boss buddy

MO-MOO-MAA-MOM-MOMMMY G-GIBI MUH-MIIILKIIIEES

Attached: 1518100297211.gif (600x400, 3.54M)