Telcoin arbitrage opportunity

Okay boys and girls, this is going to be a long one. It might not make sense at first but I'm going to explain why TELECOIN is the best and most comfy hold of 2018. You'll have to read it all to really understand why. So strap in put on your reading glasses and let me educate you on TEL

Also? Rank 112 on coinmarketcap. Rising pretty fast.

I'm going to be straight here though. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti—biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.

The EASIEST way to buy TEL is to use forkdelta. Once you're on there you will despoit your ethereum onto the websites exchange, and then it'll allow you to either put buy orders, or buy the sell orders.

Not working? Use more gas. Order taking too long? Use more gas.

Laggy orders, not showing up? SAVE your seed word phrase w/ metamask, and reinstall.

Exchange link for regular metamask >>> forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x31bbd084f5d3f46fe5c0a43d28c8eec7f5c7403b-ETH > beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x31bbd084f5d3f46fe5c0a43d28c8eec7f5c7403b-ETH

Attached: DFF4459237F74BD1BA7957FC42314C62.jpg (750x571, 304K)

stop spreading this OP, you're going to ruin a good opportunity by reposting this on Jow Forums, everyone should sage this thread

Attached: IMG_7765.jpg (500x483, 33K)

Nice picked up 1.2m

Shilled me 55k but what's with the cuck part

Too late gramppa

Attached: zike.jpg (428x444, 16K)

You will never see TEL this cheap again kek

Been arbitraging these already for 6 hours OP

Attached: 1539792291879.jpg (192x192, 7K)

Youd have to be a retard to sleep on this ... lmao!!

Attached: RichExcitableChrysalis.webm (360x654, 1.83M)

Cheap coins are never bad thanks user!

Attached: pajeet.jpg (236x213, 10K)

Fapfapfap that is so hot holy fuck

Nigga how much tel to make it

Attached: 0E442A2EF7F14BFC81C71875D51DFB3A.jpg (460x575, 50K)

dude stop it we all know these posts are all you
try it somewhere else and stop wasting valuable waruso storage

Hodling 5mill TEL won't sell until 1€€

STOP SHITSKIN STOP
YOU'VE HAD ENOUGH TIME TO GET YOUR LINKIES JUST SHUT UP AND FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Up 3 eth now thanks based OP

Attached: 1507851442527.png (1410x1198, 2.46M)

Good choice TELler cadet

Going all in on this shit

Poorfag here too bad I could only pick up 23k will short kucoin kek

Needed some fucking gains in this red sea thanks op

you're pathetic

Jew alert jew alert

You'll never see most good coins as low as they are now

Nothing wrong with a bit of cucking mate

Ass ass ass ass ass ass

Just went 7 eth in kek

Easy choice op dump your bags into me

Attached: 8C8FD5EA5FEA465BB8A69433C664F983.jpg (991x672, 97K)

Good job OP brainlets might have issues

Attached: 1523229780155.jpg (600x454, 78K)

Ok retards let me just explain to you 100% how to do this without fucking up because I know one of you will, and will cry about it for 3 weeks on here.

Use fucking metamask like OP said. Download the NEWEST version. SAVE your FUCKING seedwords degenerates. If you don't say bye bye to all your tokens, TEL, link, eth, or anything you have on there.

SEND the ETHEREUM to your metamask, or directly from the exchange to forkdelta if youre a retard.

Then TRANSFER the ethereum ONTO forkdelta - accumalate the TEL, WITHDRAWL the TEL, and send the TEL w/ your metamask wallet to kucoin.

Rince & Repeat. I better get a fucking thankyou.

Attached: F8AE9AC6C7AEw487h695.jpg (487x695, 56K)

Based and red pilled

> I better get a fucking thankyou.

Thank you user

Already saw this on telegram earlier. Been shorting that gook exchange for 3 hours now. Fuck them chinks

Save up a bit more and accumulate 50k at least. You'll make it brother.

I'm feeling comfy AF with this bag
thanks for shilling me this coin OP, you're one cool cuck

Attached: Telcoins.png (482x197, 8K)

>there are people actually falling for this scam
Topkek, if you're not retarded you would actually check the contract and see that it's not the same as the one from Telcoin, the most hilarious part is how you guys fucked up the supply, the one OP advertises doesn't even have the same amount as the original contract, even the decimals are off.

If you're trying to scam people at put some effort into it pajeet OP, reported.

Fattest bags ive seen

Kucoin seems to be moving slow as fuck today

Kek up 2.1 ether easiest gains of my life

>3 other proxies reply instantly to keep people calling out this shit away from the last 3 replies when browsing Jow Forums
Topkek, if you're not retarded you would actually check the contract and see that it's not the same as the one from Telcoin, the most hilarious part is how you guys fucked up the supply, the one OP advertises doesn't even have the same amount as the original contract, even the decimals are off.

Imagine being poor and passing shit like this

Looks like this nigga isn't a fan of easy gains

Imagine being Indian

Go do some more meth pajeet

Kek the fud from some people is so funny see you dumb niggers in a lambo

Look at this Dheli currynigger getting mad at me calling out his scam.

chain link and this will make it

Just sold 2 btc thanks OP

1 rupee has been deposited in your loo, great job Rajees

Tel arbitrage this is TOO easy kek

Attached: 15192625689111.jpg (600x800, 112K)

All in

You should make another scam but with 0xBTC instead

Keep wasting your time fudding this while people make big money ranjeet

Dropped an eth thanks

No problem lad, doing God's work to keep stinking curryniggers like you away from Jow Forums

Why are you wasting your time with this FUD and BS?
Some people actually like doing comfy easy arbitrage, I know it might surprise someone as dumb as you are but when a Jow Forums user gives you a hot tip like this one they're not always out to scam you, some people just enjoy paying it forward.

The arbitrage is too low roi unless you vet at least 4 or 5 ether

>actually trying to argue even though the contract is enough proof
>20+ addresses hold this token
Ayy lmao

The more fud the more I buy

Attached: milkies.png (778x512, 29K)

I don't know you but you're now based as fuck to me

Not going into this will be the biggest mistake of 2018

In this bloody red sea a gem like this is something I actually will show gratitude for

>I don't know you
>sits next to him at his stinking call center
A FUCKING WHEEL

Don't be blind user he's just taking all the profits for him self while we fuds omegakek

You might enjoy jewing all the TEL for your self bit you're still giving free bumps thanks mate

8.3 eth in gunna short gookcoin

Yeah, o bet those 5 dollars you earn per transaction is a fortune in India.

Fud is a clear sign to buy retards

LOL this guy actually spent over 30 minutes of his life copy and pasting some useless fud into this shit. Hahahaha actually makes pajeets not look like losers hahahaha

I did my job, this thread is full of my shit so somebody gullible enough will read one of them for sure, enjoy your "gains" rajeet

Oh the 55 eth i will ;)

KEK I can't imagine the retards not buying into this and shorting kucoin. Either they're gullible and get scared or don't know how to use wallets wouldn't surprise me kek

> this thread is full of my shit so somebody gullible enough will read one of them for sure, enjoy your "gains"

Brainlet you just admitted you ate unusually fudding this for your own gains....are you new?

There is a reason poor people are poor bud

LOL

He probably has made 5k so far whole the retards read this thread lol

Thanks OP id tpp you if biz allowed it

Op is talking to himself with vpn, all the responses in all of his threads are the exact same shit. Op hasn't made any $$ off this scam.

Feel kind of shitty for the people who missed the walls earlier on this. Still some cheap walls but not as cheap as before.

Based and redpilled

>55eth
Sure you did bud, you realize you can see all transactions in a contract right? Doesn't even amount close to that kek