Roger is starting to crack

Utterly demoralized and making Y2K comparisons to the fork. Bet we'll see an announcement from Bitcoin.com caving to SV in the coming days.

youtube.com/watch?v=rFU1o-0oU7A

Attached: jkl.jpg (1611x1294, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@craig_10243/bitcoin-is-all-about-incentives-72894518f6b5
github.com/bitcoin-sv/bitcoin-sv/pull/7
youtube.com/watch?v=0seq3dMjebA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Suicide-by-cop EOY

imagine how litecoin eating bch.

He is the only person who cares about freedom in this space, the rest caved to banks and ETFs, he cares about this shit so much..
if you watched his videos you'd understand.
he knows economics which is something core has no clue about, I wouldn't trust any engineer with figuring the economic structure of Bitcoin, would you let a web designer build the idea behind your website?

Craig is fucking hilarious

>freedom
>patents
pick one dumbfuck

Hello my name is Roger Ver, and this is BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH

This.
I don't like bcash but Roger Ver is a good guy.

ABC-cucks on suicide watch

Well just return to BTC you retard. Leave BCH and all those shitforks behind.

Patents are a literal backbone of freedom in capitalism.

he had to antagonize 90% of the bitcoin userbase and disrupt the whole space with his gay fork. All he had to do was fight within the Bitcoin space, instead of his stupid rebellion.

HAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHA that fucking Craig email

"Fuck you,

Craig"

i'm crying LMAOOOOOO

paid trolls

Have anybody read Craig's recent article?
medium.com/@craig_10243/bitcoin-is-all-about-incentives-72894518f6b5

There he outlines his plan to incentivize miners to come to the SV chain and he explains how txs on the ABC chain will become "blacklisted" on the SV chain.

TL;DR if you split your coins using DVS they will be collected as miner fees on the SV chain. if SV wins the hash war you will have no BCH left, they have been donated to miners.

And since miners will get much more BCH per block on the SV chain it's likely they will end up winning the hash war.

I do think it's a pity Craig Wright acts the way he does but the man knows bitcoin better than anybody. He did invent it after all.

Attached: crypto meeting.jpg (2048x1536, 1.67M)

Holy shit, Satoshi is a fucking savage. Even Chad Ver cowers to him. He knows Craig really is Satoshi.

It's kind of interesting how shitty his grammar is though. He has a really odd writing style.

Also, the bad news about this is that Ver is standing firm on his support for ABC. So it looks like it really will be a war now.

This, Roger is absolutely /our guy/. He just somehow ended up on the bad side with a few lunatics. I would wecolme him back under the Core umbrella any day

Damn it, Roger could've had proof CSW was Satoshi after all. Shut out from the center of the network after coming so close....

Attached: efg.jpg (1063x134, 20K)

He's starting to crack because he is finally out and out calling CSW on his likely bullshit? And saying all the reasons why what CSW is doing is batshit insane? And even treating Ayre with respect by saying he doesn't seem to be resorting to the same shit? He seems to be doing the exact opposite; correctly identifying that CSW is going down the wrong path with his threats and justifications backed by the law, correctly identifying that this is the exact opposite of the purpose of global immutable money not subject to interference from those exact entities, and doubling down on his position.
He's not saying "Sorry I was wrong about ABC" he's saying "Sorry I was wrong to ally myself with this guy". In the context of many other prominent figures like Rick Falkvinge, Amaury Sechet, Peter Rizun, etc from the camp already pointing that out, the only reason you'd interpret this as capitulation is if you wanted to advance a false narrative.

Interestingly and on the same subject, there's stirs that 1 meg greg is coming out in support of CSW.

Imagine my fucking surprise.

Implementation has already begun:
github.com/bitcoin-sv/bitcoin-sv/pull/7

Attached: spiderweb.jpg (700x529, 64K)

the guy is a super autist, he is nothing like us.

Attached: rogerver.jpg (248x383, 7K)

You don't seem to realise that you people are the pariahs, not vice versa. Your fork was consumed wholly by the state and central banks, what on earth do you think lightning, liquid, and bakkt was all about? That you don't get it by now is just sad, really. At what point will you wake up and smell the ashes? BCH people saw it coming years ago.

Wise words from dear Jihan, an old cryptic tweet now more relevant than ever. Don't fight it, just lay down and let the SV wash over you.

Attached: jihan-bch.jpg (623x336, 51K)

>being so close to tears
So
Much
Spaghetti

Attached: rojak.png (146x250, 50K)

BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH

The past is becoming relevant for the future, proving it and stuff.

Atleast he's willing to admit he's wrong. I was at some point almost convinced of CSW's act. But he's a fake pope.

kill yourself
even as a joke, it's so painful to think it might not be that I want you to kill yourself

Dude, the institution can create an etf or "banks" like bakkt for anything they want, if they ever felt that bch was a danger to them they would do the exact same thing. No one is forced to use bakkt, LN, liquid or whatever else, I never will use any of that because I bought btc to store my value against inflation, not to buy some stupid coffee

OH NO NO NO NO
I just read that someone on reddit sold all of their BCASH because of this video
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHA

This desu. If I want coffee I use the stupid inflationary fiat coins my boss pays me with. I'll keep the bitcoin thank you very much.

Fuck this shit, time to sell all bch holdings

Attached: 99BDD05D-7676-476E-829B-591815ABD7A1.jpg (1125x625, 147K)

CASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCA

You're an idiot. If the transaction throughput is permanently locked to the present level, you have no choice but to use those alternative channels, and those alternative channels are infinitely vulnerable to subversion, as if the primary channel were not already proven subverted by being permanently frozen in a state of uselessness.
You deserve what's coming.

>being this delusional

> not being able to actually use reason

>sucking that much cock in a single post

>thinking about cocks

Attached: 1539953916797.png (323x384, 24K)

why even bother, this is all you warrant fucktard.

Attached: 1541549597188.png (900x905, 100K)

ABC cuck

>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam tincidunt felis id lorem dictum, a bibendum enim dapibus. Duis iaculis laoreet ullamcorper. Sed ac placerat mauris, non fringilla metus. Donec ex lectus, consequat sed lacus vel, commodo elementum augue. Donec ac rutrum massa, ac ullamcorper sem. Nam accumsan vulputate nibh. Morbi viverra neque iaculis enim convallis lacinia. Cras purus arcu, sollicitudin ac turpis et, laoreet ultricies mi. Sed dapibus enim ac dapibus tristique. Aenean in urna diam. Duis eget pretium magna. Vestibulum id aliquam diam. Pellentesque tempor tortor vel velit suscipit, at iaculis lacus bibendum. Mauris at sagittis ex.

Vivamus posuere quam eu nulla vestibulum, sed ultrices nibh pharetra. Donec at est eu urna pellentesque facilisis. Curabitur ac blandit ex. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Aliquam porta tincidunt magna nec condimentum. Nunc ultrices dapibus diam. Maecenas felis arcu, euismod eget nisi et, bibendum finibus ligula. Nam vitae molestie mauris. Etiam aliquet, magna eget ullamcorper porttitor, quam turpis commodo eros, vitae pharetra dolor lacus vel risus. Vivamus porta vel arcu ut molestie. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Suspendisse at nibh at nunc finibus porttitor sed quis metus. Morbi bibendum fringilla mauris, id egestas sapien molestie tempor. Maecenas sed hendrerit purus.

If yuo can raed tihs, you hvae a sgtrane mnid, too. Can you raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Attached: roger3.jpg (710x759, 65K)

Checked. Funny how when the problem is laid out so plainly, the only "rebuttal" you ever hear is shitposting diarrhea like

Attached: comfynippon.gif (540x810, 264K)

>Craig is fucking hilarious
Despite his antics his arguments against ABC are fairly logical. To me it looks like Roger and Jihan are desperate to pump it in the short term to try and unload their bags.

there is no discussion to be had here. bitcoin SV follows bitcoin whitepaper while all the others want to change the protocol. craig wright just wants bitcoin unchanged from the initial ideal. is that too much to ask? they fucked him over in BTC and now they are fucking him over in BCH.
its obvious that this cannot be resolved throught simply forking, because the mining cartel always exerts their will through hash power. they did it in BTC and they will do it again in BCH, and if some new bitc came out of this fork they would do it again and again and again.
if i was in craigs shoes and if i was actually satoshi, i would destroy it all in a heart beat. and he might just do that. shitcoiners on suicide watch

Kek’d

How is Craig going to undermine BCH?
dump 1 million coins?

I think the only reason Craig is filing patents via nChain is to dig moats around the BCH castle. And now after seeing how easily BTC got taken over he's finally had enough when the BCH devs wanted to keep experimenting.

I think it's important to remember that BCH was all about removing limits and restoring bitcoin to its original form.

he isn't undermining BCH, he is preserving BCH. there is no replay protection, just several chains. in the end there will be just one BCH left

Attached: Checkers.jpg (1024x578, 102K)

The thing is it is actually necessary to continue to iterate BCH to properly fulfill the vision of the original. Potentially not to the extent ABC are doing it with stuff like DSV, but stuff like CTOR is needed to ensure that block propagation is so rapid it doesn't compromise the race in finding new blocks and hand a massive advantage to players with high hash levels, otherwise you legitimately will actually compromise the decentralisation value of the network as the fuckwits at blockstream have been fearmongering about with regards to their shitty 1mb sabotaged fork.

The problem with this strategy is that it assumes that the profitability of this chain will be higher than the profitability of the ABC chain, despite the fact that it's quite possible such a transparently hostile move might crater the value of the SV token, thus resulting in the net reward level of the chain even with the bounty being lower than ABC.

Why is he demoralized? Someone summarize what’s been happing I usually stay in link threads

When BTC doesnt work anymore. I can still buy LSD for 1 to 5 sats its the number 1 coin why would I not hold it and trade to increase my stack. When the trading volume of BCH is something relevant, when the transaction volume is actually significant on some other chain besides BTC.

>lightning, liquid, and bakkt
sounds like more wealth in the future. If I can hodl BTC and buy a ranch in a few years i'm happy.

Satoshi is PISSED

Attached: satoshiSMASH.png (1275x705, 173K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0seq3dMjebA

CASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCA

No chance, Satoshi is sinking that ship you should buy the non banker compromised Bitcoin as soon as possible

>He did invent it after all.
bullshit faketoshi did no such thing
it would be the easiest thing for him to sign a message with the genesis blocks private key and he would be worshipped as a god by the entire community which he clearly wants.

Which is ? BCH which is going to trade to zero?

He's just australian

Ignore Faketoshi shills. Daily Reminder every major exchange and Wallet had decided to follow ABC. SV won't get off the ground

The real satoshi is szabo, Finney, and wei dei

He genuinely cares, the problem is he has the IQ of a potato.

:>still believing Craig is satoshi
That's a yikes from me.

Pretty entertaining to watch the crypto community eat itself. Bitcoin has been useless for 10 years and you idiots are fighting over which shitcoin is better.

Attached: 1517113277129.jpg (509x508, 46K)

imagine actually taking your shitty chinese copy and paste of bitcoin this seriously. embarrassing

i don't give a fuck in fact it would be better if we never knew. the last fucking thing crypto needs is personal cults. crypto needs to be algorithm and protocol and understanding of math risks and about consensus. and proofs cold hard proofs.

if i was satoshi and saw these morons arguing like this and impersonating me and all, i would make a single transaction from the genesis block to an exchange and the entire crypto space would flatline in a minute.

Satoshi is probably dead or totally uninterested in the space

By 2 biggest holdings.
Truly /ourcoins/

Attached: amazed.jpg (1631x1571, 85K)

I see you've been buying a whole lot of that LSD. Carry on.

he can't be uninterested in his creation come on... maybe he did die tho.

If I were him, between the absolute nightmarish bullshit of the mp cult and the political wrangling of the core / blockstream crew, I would be pretty disgusted and disillusioned with what I had hoped would change the world for the better. It's not inconceivable he might be just holding his coins in reserve to stop the nightmare outcome and otherwise unwilling to intervene or comment.

Satoshi was an idealist who believed in a free currency market separate from central banks. His high ideals degenerated into Bankers owning bitcoin, cults of personality, idiots like CSW impersonating him, organized propaganda campaigns etc

If he's still around he's just shaking his head.

if roger wont get any proof that csw is satoshi that means he wont sell his satoshi coins KEK

imagine everytime roger hang out with csw and asked about the elephant in the room and craig was like ' sure bra ill prove it later believe me' LOL he must have been a cuck to swallow it so often . now he's considering the fact he might have been 'fooled' WOW

bcash allstars are the kardashians of crypto

Smdh tbqhwyfam

>There are people who unironically believe CSW is Satoshi
This space needs to wipe out all these retards and scammers before it can organically grow. Anybody who holds BCH or it's shitty new fork will NEVER make it

Look at the narrativr on rbtc
Sv is working with blockstream

Yet dsv is identical to blockstream code and is being implemented by abc

It's an IQ test.
Not sure what it means though.
Will people have to chose a coin?
Interesting times ahead.

It's only an iq test if nakamoto consensus does produce moral outcomes
Its can already be said to have failed with the bch split

Yeah, totally better Bilderberg bankers would have proprietary rights to everything.
nChain promised these are free to utilize under Bitcoin Cash.

this image looks surreal

Attached: jihan bros.jpg (1000x750, 114K)

>the Chad investors vs the virgin miner

like a still from a david lynch film

I can't believe that's real.

Reality gets weirder every day

i want them to grab and arm each and run in opposite directions.

Nakamoto conensus failed on BTC/BCH ..
That is an interesting idea..
Perhaps POW and the bitcoin incentives do not exist in a vacuum, and require outside help.

>now they are fucking him over in BCH
wtf are you talking about?

Craig gets his own toy chain to play around with and nobody is threatening to attack him. In fact most people are rejoicing that he is about to fuck off and leave the sane people alone.

Of course he can never go back to original satoshi rules, because his chain is based on ABC's consensus changes to difficulty algorithm and sighash algorithm.

Yes, you heard that right: Craig-coin will *never* be compatible with Bitcoin 0.1.

>BCH was all about removing limits and restoring bitcoin to its original form
BCH was always about returning bitcoin to be electronic cash, and making whatever changes are necessary to scale on-chain.

You can't remove limits and at the same time return to the original form. The original form had massive scaling problems.

lmao at that email. Roger Ver BTFO
also lmao at all these manbabies crying about buttcoin this and satoshi that while im comfy in monero

I was talking with Mengerian, the guy who implemented OP_CDSV. It was a case of independent discovery that resulted in the code looking so similar. He actually had no idea that the Elements project's CHECKSIGFROMSTACK existed.

Originally OP_CHECKDATASIGVERIFY was going to be Andrew Stone's shitty OP_DATASIGVERIFY which used the "signmessage" function of bitcoin wallets. Everyone else pointed out to him that it was overcomplicated and all they had to do was slightly modify OP_CHECKSIG. Hence OP_CHECKDATASIGVERIFY was born and it coincidentally ended up at more or less the same elegant implementation as in Elements.

not literally, silly.

if craig manages to get the hashpower he won't fuck off and leave the sane people alone. his goal is to make every other chain useless, all other cryptos until nothing but BCH remains (the SV chain). if he can actually manage it i'll be impressed.

the latest "fuck you"-email Craig sent to Roger Ver revealed what he meant in that tweet some time ago where he said "2 years are my limit". he is prepared to mine empty blocks on other chains for 2 years, which will make it impossible to transact on all but BCH (SV chain)

Attached: smug chair.jpg (600x448, 48K)

Yeah, war

I'm so glad segwit didn't go through. These scam fucks ALMOST destroyed whole crypto. We were THIS close to the destruction of btc.

software patents are total bullshit extortion devices. you are ignorant

Nice.