XLM

XLM GENERAL: Autism Lines edition

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 8.34.56 AM.png (1279x1139, 245K)

hi you may remember my autism lines from such posts as

Bumpity bump

Attached: 1516816025755.png (1508x1025, 82K)

It just jumped over 2% in a few minutes

Git some.
Airdrops from blockchain are incoming.

I've already got mine but I have to verify identity before they will release it to you

IT'S PUMPING!

Attached: xlm.jpg (696x368, 13K)

Elon approves this thread

how so

How high we gonna pump lads?

NICE ONE! Does Elon approve Chainlink?

No higher than $0.29. Then will settle around $0.27 check 'em

Attached: bogggg.jpg (431x645, 84K)

Wwow kyc for 25$ worth of xml!!!!

Comfy as fuck lads, all my shitcoins are pumping, now if only ADA can get back to 20c

XLM bag holders getting lucky on those digits.

Checked, Elon is with us

if you look at it, xlm hardly crashed sat wise. probably the only coin that fell half of what all the others ones did

Thanks for the gainz bro.

Soo, i'm on a waiting list, how much time did you have to wait to get that airdrop? Confirmation of identity over facebook or id ? Amount of xlm you received?

How?

I signed up for it yesterday and received my confirmation later in the day. Although I apparently can't claim it because I live in Florida and some how that's a problem

The fucking EtherDelta arrest is going to throw the breaks on today's XLM bullrun. Fucking feds.

Ethereelta shutdown will be good because people will look to hedge in better decentralized exchanges and other options

>Got 25$ XLM for doing do the KYC
>2 hour after the price drops with 60%
enjoyyour10dollarskid.jpg

MFW I still got 10$.

Attached: 1475770794212.png (906x799, 672K)

how do i mine it

The give away is designed to familiarize first time users with crypto to help get the word out. You’re lucky to get anything for free, whiny bitch.

30 second chart lol

Block chain is based out of NY. I live in NYS and I can't even verify my identity with them. Fuck me sideways

Just got 3 accounts to do KYC. Nice happy meal I'll be buying this weekend.
"Increasing adoption" lmao. The only thing increasing is pajeets creating multiple accounts to get some cash.

All the big boys that weren't completely on dream fuel did ok. Eth probably was a bit worse for wear because it was the hype driver of the last run. Xrp looked extra bad because of their timing, however is faring well too.

It's good for xlm/xrp because it's a Centralized platform. Zec because it has a Centralized Dev team.