NEX is the most exciting thing happening in crypto

If you can't see something here, I don't know what to tell you.

IDEX requiring KYC
Etherdelta charged by SEC
This will happen to all of the exchanges

Why do you think NEX spend millions of dollars to go through the rigorous process of obtaining legal compliance?

NEX is now the first regulated exchange security token in Europe.

Team confirmed that they are now applying to SEC and to obtain banking license. NEX will be trading securities in US and Europe.

Team also said that "we can now FINALLY announce the banks and financial institutions we are working with for fiat ramp in the exchange"

Have you asked your self WHY?
WHY did NEX did all this??
WHY NEX needed to wait for security approval before announcing partners?

Have you read the article by NASDAQ about why security tokens will be the centre of the next 5 years?

Attached: 1.jpg (1600x609, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

community.neonexchange.org/t/guidelines-reminder-respect-the-law/460
nasdaq.com/article/security-tokens-set-to-take-center-stage-in-2019-cm982207
tokok.com/index
community.neonexchange.org/t/nex-trading-on-other-exchanges/243/15
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Regulatory compliant exchanges are the play for 2019 golden bull.

On a related note, Coinmetro fudders will be BTFO (when they finally fucking launch)

Why not just buy after they get SEC approval? Removes the risk and it's not like it will do a sudden 10x in this market anyway.

Blockchain.io will murder NEX, they are launching this month;

Safe and
Regulated Adoption of Cryptocurrencies

Fully compliant
& transparent

Exhaustive accounting records regularly audited. Aims to comply with all applicable regulations and international laws.

Ultra-secure
& non-custodial

Encrypted cold storage and cryptographic proof of reserves.
Fair-exchange protocols to eliminate the counter-party risk.

Minimal downtime, restricted to maintenance, or migration. Resilience under high volume or DOS attacks. No technical debt.

community.neonexchange.org/t/guidelines-reminder-respect-the-law/460

"Likewise, you may not post information here that may assist or encourage illegal activity of other kinds. In particular, you may not post links to over-the-counter (OTC) groups or digital asset exchanges offering the NEX token without a securities trading license, or in any way assist other users in obtaining NEX tokens via extra-legal means."

I hope I am wrong, but I now think any NEX traded via Aphelion will be black listed.

NEX in front of the european parliemant
NEX on CNBC
NEX on FOX Business

NASDAQ said that institutional investors are waiting for security tokens to be able to invest. NEX is going exactly after that.

nasdaq.com/article/security-tokens-set-to-take-center-stage-in-2019-cm982207

No other team or project can even come close to these guys.

Accept it or not, 2019-2020 will be only security tokens. There are at least 5 articles by NASDAQ.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-03 at 6.04.16 PM.png (1480x1044, 2.28M)

Cool, another chink scam exchange for chink scam tokens. Can't wait.

Why won't this FUD die? Fabio addressed and said there won't be a token lock. Once the tokens are distributed, what the holders do with them is outside Nex's control.

Except there aren't any chinks involved with NEX. Dev team is 8 white guys from U.S., U.K. and Europe, and two Brazilian men. Apply whatever racial stereotypes you want, but they aren't chinks and they aren't pajeets.

Ether Delta just got popped by the SEC for running an unlicensed exchange. Ether Delta.

How many exchanges have licenses? Who will be left standing after the SEC purge? Or, rather, who will be left standing along side NEX after the purge?

Is it a DEX?

Once the exchange is up and running how would they know be able to tell the difference between tokens from the ICO and ones bought OTC or on Aphelion? I hope you are wrong too since I'm accumulating a fuck load of this

This man is going to make us all rich lads

Sergey has nothing on this man's MASS

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 757K)

Based Fabio

Biz will find out late again

NEX is the only legally compliant regulated security token which is where institutional money will be going

who cares there are a million of these. ask the QASH/Liquid shill squad how this turned out for them. there are too many exchanges already and you're all delusional bagholders.

exactly this

Haha
This shows how premature biz still is
Do some research. I hope ur actually fudding to accumulate and not serious because NEX will have fiat ramp against many currencies and will be trading securities and holding accounts after obtaining banking license. The ONLY competition they have is coinbase.

Yeah u can buy after SEC approval
Just like the fact that not a lot of people bought bitcoin when it was a few cents to dollars but bought when it was 10k.
Smart money will fo RESEARCH and buy before they announce the banks.

How many are you packing?

I am personally all in. Not a single other coin considered safer or a better buy right now. Anything above 2500 can make u a ton of money, and above 5000 can be a life changer.
Tokens will be locked to staking and only a tiny fraction available for trading driving the price extremely high. Be careful guys this is a 50$ token sitting at 2$ just because no easy exchange has listed it

Oh I know how good it's going to be. Probably going to try for 1000. I wanna sell more of my NEO for it but I'm so down

4k comfy

You are going to be a happy man in 2020. NEX will be 150-200$ and you bought it for 2$ or even less and been staking it. Good for u man, u deserve it

Liquid already does all this and the token has not moved an inch. I'm sure this time it's different though.

you realize you sound EXACTLY the same as the trashy Qashies a few months ago. muh this is going to $100. they launched their platform with all the same bullshit features you're talking about and look at the result. that is your future. stay poor

Poorfag here could only buy 320 NEX but it is a start I guess

Does Qash give dividends from exchange fees or is it a meme utility token

Where do I fucking buy this fucking Nex fucking thing? Tell me

Attached: 1538729754778.jpg (1024x1294, 202K)

Aphelion

$44M marketcap new coin listed on a single unknown exchange? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No thanks

I will buy when this dump to 1-5M marketcap.

Attached: nexDUMP.png (766x401, 24K)

Why do I always find out late about these actual promising projects? Where do you guys get all this info from? Also, where can I get myself some NEX? Cannot find it on Coinmarketcap.

where do i buy? cant find any info on where to buy the coin

tokok.com/index

100% secure cryptocurrency exchange

MEGA-kek

Thinking this is just some average shitcoin.
It's only trading on Aphelion because it's a dex.
When the actual exchange is released this will go parabolic.

Download Aphelion
Have NEO > BUY APH > BUY NEX

Aphelion. Download the desktop app. works with ledger

>thinking that any single coin apart from the mid and large caps isn't an average shitcoin

kek

Can't withdraw from tokok without KYC, and it's taking days for approval.

Use Aphelion. Download their wallet, enter your key to unlock your tokens, and start trading on the Dex. You don't need APH if your placing an order. Only takers pay a fee, not makers.

It likely won't be listed on any centralized exchanges as it's clearly a security. It will be on Aphelion until the NEX Dex launches in Q1 2019.

It's been steadily rising since it was listed. Higher highs, higher lows. No pumps, just slow steady growth. It'll pop when they announce banking partners, and it'll pop when mainnet goes live.

Got 18k of these puppers.

Am awaiting my inevitable 5x when banking partners are released and the exchange is released.

>Shimi

Attached: Capture+_2018-11-09-00-46-47.png (1440x2672, 544K)

>Vidhun

Attached: Capture+_2018-11-09-00-45-48.png (1440x2672, 588K)

You’ve posted here before, I recognize your faggot tone

Also cheese brain, toktok are trading NEX futures not the actual NEX coin itself

Attached: DD28AA13-7323-4169-A054-BD28690AFAAD.png (645x729, 32K)

How many times do you amateurs have to get justed before you learn to buy the rumor sell the news. Mainnet launch = dump. 100% of the time. This will especially be the case with this shitcoin since nobody wants or needs yet ANOTHER exchange. Crypto volume is practically zero across the board and yet there are more of these fucking exchanges launching every week (StellarX, OceanEx, etc). Nobody will this shit. If you think otherwise it's because you're being blinded by delusions of "passive income" just like the COSS fags.

>Also cheese brain, toktok are trading NEX futures not the actual NEX coin itself
OK. Even more reason to buy off of APH.

KEK HIS EYES WHAT A PAJEET

When the exchange is released that will be the first time it will be legally trading and getting decent volume and judging by the retards in this thread who can't even find where to buy it let alone use a dex it's going to rise.
Funny that you mention the Stellar Dex aswell because you clearly don't know how big that is going to be too.

Based

Who is going to use these dozens and dozens of exchanges popping up all over the place? The shitcoin bubble already popped. The normies are gone. There's only a handful of Jow Forums and plebbit fags still trading this shit. Where will this trade volume come from moonboy?

Same way they did for wanchain. Didn't buy from ico? ... Ok no staking for u. BTFO

Literally the first exchange to be able to legally trade security tokens, actual legal dividends from staking, decentralised, fiat on ramps, banking partners ect. Where do you think the 'big money' come to, some shady unregulated exchange or a fully compliant one?

Never heard of that I'll look into it but

not everybody is going to read the image im posting here which is why NEX is too much for /biz. Let /biz go after shitcoins on random exchanges

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 11.26.15 PM.png (2198x1160, 355K)

People who bought wanchain off etherdelta have worthless tokens because wanchain won't recognise it. Just google it you'll see so many people getting rekt. Same thing will happen here. Why do u think a company who is so stuck up on regulations will allow these non kyc neets to hold the tokens? No way.

These shillers realize this so they are selling their bags which they bought from aphelion before it becomes worthless

>Stellar Dex aswell because you clearly don't know how big that is going to be too
What is the Stellar Dex? How do I invest in it?

Why is it that on aphelion my NEX balance is in a contract balance and not in a wallet? It's not showing up on my assets...

Attached: 1513017104823.png (494x548, 366K)

GTFO

community.neonexchange.org/t/nex-trading-on-other-exchanges/243/15

You move them to the smart contract balance to trade. You have to withdraw it back into your wallet after you trade. Then it will show up on your assets.

I did do the KYC for the lottery but I didn't get in, they obviously won't only let the 25,000 winners stake. Again , you will probably have to KYC to stake but it wont matter where the tokens came from.

There should be a button at the bottom you can withdraw from contract

If i can't be bothered to do that will it be alright? Kinda concerning with the qualms of using a DEX then opening up a wallet to find you balance is dry lol

Just buy XLM. The Stellar protocol has an built in Dex.Stellar X is by far the best out of them all, but theres stellarport, stellarterm ect, all share the same order book since it's basically just a UI for the whole network.

>community.neonexchange.org/t/nex-trading-on-other-exchanges/243/15
Dude, you just hit the button to withdraw. It's a lot easier than Binance. You don't have to enter an address, you don't enter two factor, you don't confirm by email. It really is easy once you do it.

Hit the asset
Hit max
Hit withdraw
Boom. You're done.

You can leave it in the contract balance but it's basically in limbo it's always best to take it out into your wallet and idk how legit aphelion is

I need to learn more about Stellar.

Would be a smart choice

>Post on NEX Community
This is a crucial information for many of us, who would like to buy more NEX. Can someone from team comment whether they consider banning tokens bought in Aphelion from staking or something similar?

>Fabio's Response
NEX is not responsible that other projects and/or individuals act according to the applicable law. We have not been notified prior to the listing and have no knowledge of their licensing status.

To the best of my knowledge the project is registered in Saint Kitts (ECSRC regulator). We are not familiar with their KYC requirements or the fees charged during trading of NEX securities and have no access to the source code of their contracts.

We will not issue legal advise on the matter, KYC will be required to receive dividends from NEX. This does not affect our operations, the company can successfully meet our obligations regardless of their operation.

NEX is the first regulated security token exchange platform with a finalized protocol and unparalleled userface interface with an incredible team. Not a single other project is going to match that.

Now wait until IDEX, Etherdelta, and all the other exchanges are down and you are left with Coinbase and NEX and NEX being the only one offering so many tokens including all ERC20 and NEP5 tokens.

NEX will launch as IDEX and Etherdelta disappear.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 9.42.01 PM.png (2736x1492, 1.15M)

What's probably going to happen, is U.S. and Chinese residents wont be allowed to stake until all the licenses and registrations are sorted out. It will matter where you are, not where you got your tokens.

UK I'm good

>NEX will launch as IDEX and Etherdelta disappear

>Institutional money sitting on the sidelines waiting for regulatory compliant security to come along.
>NEX is recognized as a security in the EU, which strongly suggests SEC compliance to follow.
>Security is available for institutional investors
>Institutional regulators immediately crack down on all NEX competition.
>Only available option after SEC purge is institutional investment vehicle.

I don't know if it rises to conspiracy theory yet, but it's a work in progress.

why did they build this shit on NEO? literally the worst platform of them all. fucking centralized slow chink piece of shit. but hey at least NKN might actually get off gate.io finally kek

Fuck this garbage
>not using cryptobridge with no withdraw limits and no kyc/aml
>not owning bridgecoin to make passive gains in fee payouts every 2 weeks
>not making it
Literally never going to make it

It's NEX is so good, why are people shilling it rather than keeping it a secret and quietly accumulating?

It has already "crossed that chasm".

>why are people shilling it rather than keeping it a secret and quietly accumulating?
Because I'm not a whale. It didn't take me long to accumulate. Now I'm ready to bring the news to everyone else. Yes I'm shilling, but look at the content of the shills. Does it sound like a good play? I think it does. Slow steady growth is what you want to see at this point.

As I said, they're selling their bags before it becomes worthless.

Note the fatty's response, All he did was say fluff words to distance himself and the company from the DEX.

No, he's saying that they're going to require KYC to stake regardless of where you got your tokens, which implies that they're going to handle it in a way that doesn't matter where you get your tokens. It matters if you're a citizen in a country that will allow for staking within their regulatory framework. Probably EU citizens at first, and the U.S. once they get it sorted with the SEC

NEX is $2.20 while being on a small shitty exchange. LMAO just wait until NEX is launched and investors can buy in with fiat.