OMG is officially a useless coin

OMG is officially a useless coin

- SEC just charged Etherdelta founder. What that means is Westerners who buy ERC-20 are going to stay away from any DEX. They are the only ones buying this coin. Nobody else is. OMG's "DEX" (which probably won't happen for years) is going to be useless.
-The only thing propping up this coin is Vitalik and his team to scale using plasma

coindesk.com/as-plasma-stalls-snarks-become-new-hope-for-scaling-ethereum/

>For example, an implementation dubbed minimal viable plasma "has time constraints, is horrible for UI, and is vulnerable to network congestion," David Knott, plasma researcher for OmiseGo, told the audience at Devcon4.

Vitalik and company want to focus on other scaling solutions

There is literally 0 reason to ever touch this coin. Anyone who can't understand this is absolutely deluded and married to their investment. Hopefully you can snap out of it and stop looking through rose tinted glasses. Your money is gone. It's over. Just admit it.

This is a warning from someone who owned this coin back when it was listed on Bittrex at .60c and sold at $9. Could I have sold higher? Sure. But it was clear this wasn't going anywhere

Attached: 09FBEBB0-4C56-4FD6-85B0-7EC7A496BB0B.png (1200x420, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C_5_Ts79lQA&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i wish this was fud but op is spot on.

everything but btc and xmr is useless, this is the biggest redpill to swallow.

if its premined = scam

Also stay away from the Reddit sub. Those people in there are insanely delusional.

I agree but because NEX is actually doing everything OMG merely talked about.
>highspeed crosschain dex?
NEX
>instant payment service with cross chain payment matching?
NEX
>Registered as a security?
NEX
>actually doing things?
NEX

>Daydreaming about doing things
OMG

Zec, xlm, and xrp are ok too. Eth is a toss up but will probably get rekt by BTC and rootstock. Tbqh, as much as the sec may be doing right now, it's hard to take anything seriously. The IRS s t i l l hasn't updated any of their guidelines, and businesses can't start with anything crypto related. The us federal gov seems to be wilfully wasting time as per usual, but this tech needs to be addressed sooner than later. Please vote for officials that will press this issue if you're US citizens.

Shut up newfag pedo supporter... You XRP NPCs are void of logic.

>please vote if you are American to solve the issue.
There is no issue to solve! Simply your lack of understanding!

>SEC just charged Etherdelta founder. What that means is Westerners who buy ERC-20 are going to stay away from any DEX.
lol

i have 2k of these stashed in one of the wallets somewhere.....i've basically giving up on it and really dont give a fuck
maybe i'll be one of those people who got rich off BTC last year, forgot about their coins and finally found them
one can only hope

youtube.com/watch?v=C_5_Ts79lQA&t=

Attached: Kahn.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Since the OMG dex doesn't exist yet what's to stop them from just registering or asking for an exemption before it goes live? Etherdelta didn't do that which was the problem.

Because that would anger /BIZ and render it's bullshit FUD attempts useless.

Lol they fined him for running register exchange you dumb fuck

And btc/xmr maximalist are delusional at this point lmfao

But yes omg is trash I dumped my bags on "HARD SPOON" crap

OP is officially a cum guzzler. OMG will change the world, your just too dumb to understand.

OMG is without a doubt the biggest failure in crypto.

kys dumb scum

Ahh yes sec are investigating an unregistered exchange ran by a literal who so this means all decentralized exchanges will never take off even if they are completely outside of the SECs jurisdiction
Nice job migger but I preferred your no customer shit posting

Make crypto great again.

Snowblossom.org

>Zec, xlm, and xrp are ok too
dunningkruger.jpg

I bought 200 omgs at $18. Any advice?

RIP
you'll probably never see this money again user unless we have to major bullrun
actually if they deliver on their promises you might be able to get ur money back

>a car runs over a person driver goes to jail
>nobody will ever drive a car, especially fords
How does it feel being so smoothbrained, OP?

Attached: 1512522156999.gif (400x471, 289K)

it's usually dodges that run down people tho

>tfw your pajeet fud is debunked with a 5 second google search. literally in the announcement dumbass.
"Coburn has already settled the charges, according to the release. Though he did not admit to or deny the charges, he paid $300,000 in disgorgement, $13,000 in prejudgement interest and a $75,000 penalty."

Do you even securities law?

The charge resulted in a fairly low FINE to EtherDelta, and it will be allowed to continue operation with proper registration.

Why the hell wouldn't OMG just REGISTER as a securities exchange? It is not a difficult process.

>they will do exactly that.