twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Date of ATH: 1-9-2018
Current Price: $0.62 | 0.00009598 Ƀ
ATH Price: $13.16 | 0.00084382 Ƀ
% from ATH: -95.26%
%to ATH: 2111.60%
Days Since: 303 days

vocaroo.com/i/s1vueIBpIZeD

Ah yes, ICX, I got raped pretty hard on this one! Easily one of my greatest losses of the year. What can I say, but it was an EPIC hold! Can;t wait to see how low my investment will go!

Sing along Jow Forums

~ Assholes high, into the sky ~
~ When ICX comes a knockin, my pants be a droppin' ~
~ Down it goes, all the money down the drain~
~ ICX Raping your asshole, loving all the pain~

Happy buttfucking fellow ICX holders.

Its ride to 0 isnt it GOOKED bros :(

sell now and put it in a moonshot faggot or watch it go to zero
anons will still trust chinks and gooks
the absolute state, you faggots never learn

T H E U L T I M A T E B U T T F U C K C O I N

Pretty sure this is a security and will get delisted from chinance

gooked bros will call the SEC nonstop to get them fined up the ass if that happens

Attached: min feeding.jpg (1200x1276, 185K)

I'm at that point that I don't even care anymore.

You must find and collect the 4 Legendary Gookstones. Will you accept your quest?

Daily reminder that these GOOKED threads are posted here multiple times a day with the exact same thread text in an attempt to malnipulate the market. OP is dumb as fuck and actually believes he can influence the entire ICX sentiment by posting here.

The unlock happened in April, which is why it dumped. This is the bottom or close to the bottom. ICX has partners in the Korean government, a literal Samsung partnership, and is in a blockchain-ready culture. This will moon eventually when the news of progress comes out.

Don't be fooled by OP and his team of discord FUDers. Be smart and buy the bottom.

OP absolutely GOOKED and btfo.

Jokes on you, I primarily hold ICX and clearly see it as the ultimate buttfuck coin.

All in since December first day Binance listing. All I know is suffering and regret.

Nigger I jsut cpe whit GOOKED frens what fucking discord fud lol

>This is the bottom or close to the bottom

Wellcome to ranks marine sing this "close to bottom" song all way to 0

GOOKEDtm

My GOOKED frens

Attached: 1540835656867s.jpg (125x115, 2K)

gooked bros

Attached: tfww.png (528x321, 133K)

absolutely 100% fucking based underrated post

Attached: 1540216048097.png (249x249, 79K)

Attached: 1516266457757.jpg (1080x1081, 114K)

Any new updates on the GookNook? I heard they were airdroping the new dapp soon

i remember selling after there was no major announcement from the conference earlier in the year.
>$0.62
FUCKING KEK there are people who actually held all the way down?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah

Attached: why.png (357x313, 21K)

me pic related

Attached: 1540670549861.png (235x297, 87K)

Why tthe fuck didn't you have a stop loss around $4 or $5 you cunt

you two have to be LARPing. what possesses someone to hold ALL THE WAY down????

Honestly? in 2017 I moved my way around coins, but I went balls deep in ICON and my portfolio sky rocketed to over 330K, and I've since watched it slowly bleed down. It's a mix of greedy and stupidity. The same reason why a lot of people are still "hodling" their stacks still. I don't know what it is. I truly don't know how I am so fucking dumb.

I didn't sell the news on the summit, I didn't sell when gooks didn't buy in March. I think I keep thinking they're going to release the shit they say they will and everything will be fine and they fucking don't.

But the worst part is I trusted those gooks. And they have fucking lied. And I've "snapped" out of it so to speak, I'm just waiting for an opportune moment to dump and never look back. I'm already down since I bought in, it's just a matter of when to cut my losses.

If this continues I'll start sending anonymous tips to the SEC I don't give a fuck. They have lied about delivering what they said so people will hold the coin. If they were honest and said it would take a year, no one would have held it. But they needed the money for ICONLOOP. They straight up lied and scammed and SEC needs to buttfuck them. They have an SF office too to help launch "dApp projects" but all the dApps on ICON's website are currently shit with no traction at all

I think you should visit that SF office and air your grievances with them.

I did this because I was taking a friends' advice.

My friend was wrong and now my bags are very very heavy

Is this the path zil will take? Gooked part 2

Visit the office and play this audio clip vocaroo.com/i/s1NXL8zj7DsP

Can you imagine the reaction?