Something is very, very wrong

Something is very, very wrong.

I'm 28 years old and will have a pretty decent inheritance (about 4MM in properties that generate about 13k net income a month).

I've stopped working. I made about 1.2MM dollars from 2017 with a 70k initial investment. After taxes for 2017/2018 are considered, I'll have made about 780k in cash (I've already diversified some into safer stocks)

Basically, I've retired. I've spent pretty much all of 2018 traveling the world, fucking whores, and researching the most unique culinary experiences to book. I also will sometimes date a girl I meet on tinder, but usually it's whores.

After 10 months of this, I'm fucking completely bored of it all. Take it from me, there is NOTHING that pure hedonism and material things can give you that are worth spending your life chasing. It's a road that leads nowhere, unfortunately I think many must personally experience it to understand why.

My problem is though that I've been trained my whole life to be part of the rat race. It's almost like I don't feel comfortable NOT being a wagecuck. All my life and through college I was told to "get a job" etc etc, and everything about the education system is designed to turn you into a cog. Well, I don't know how NOT to be a cog anymore, it's like all my systems of motivation were crafted to fit wagecucking, like in Brave new world how they grow babies upside down to make sure they're only truly comfortable fixing planes upside down (designing a working class that doesn't feel good unless it's wage cucking).

How do I get back my soul? How do I reclaim my motivation and reasons to live? You've helped me make over 1MM biz, now I'm asking for help agian.

Btw not going to kill myself. Hedonism and material things aren't great but they're way better than being dead I think

Attached: y4l3xpgmka701.png (798x729, 599K)

larp.

larp. Too easy to spot dude.

art will give your life meaning

trust me

you have money to fund your own projects, you can do whatever

go to school or something

Sounds like you would have reached this conclusion even without crypto.

Larp but i'll feed you anyway. Learn a skill. Build things. Write music. Stuff like that.

Become a futurist. Get excited about new technologies and how they can benefit you. Find a way to get yourself to be a part of whatever industry excites you the most, and try to work out a flexible relationship with that industry. Maybe you just fund related startups, or you could be more hands on and create one yourself.

Alternatively, try to adopt a larger perspective about humanity. How can we get to the next fundamental step as a species? Dedicate your time to making that a reality.

I'm 20 but I suspect I will be in a similar situation as you when I get to your age, and that's my plan.

Yes and no, real estate is a safety net, but I probably won't see the full inheritance for 10 years, and right now I only get about 3k/month from the one I already got.

So while I had my basic needs covered even if I didn't have to work, I still had purpose. But this giant influx of money kind of fucked me up. It gave me a lot of time to think about my life and enjoy myself, but now I don't know where anything leads.

Well I don't know what you're looking for, posting a thread like this.

You're going to get the usual answers:
>Lift weights, better your body
>Pray, meditate, better your soul
>Read, watch important films, etc. better your mind

Each of us wants something different out of life and none of us have exactly the same motivation. Maybe you'll find some nuggets of information in this thread but you're not going to find the golden ticket. None of us can tell you what to do with your millions or how to be happy, it's entirely up to you.

Probably a good place to start though is internally. Lifting, meditating, eating healthy, reading novels, watching life-changing movies. Things like that can clear your mind and make it easier to find meaning in life.

Attached: d&d.jpg (534x900, 180K)

Jeez are you STILL larping? Fucking hell give up dude

Well if this is not a larp, let me tell you this. Stop doing shit for a day or a week and focus on yourself. Go on a fishing trip by yourself, or a getaway trip for a while. Get off the internet, and just focus on you. Think about the things you like, reflect on your life, find out the things you believe interest you in life. Do you draw? write stories? like writing code? whatever it is, maybe you can focus on that. Do you want to become a master of those things? if so, focus and improve on that skill. Then sell or give away those skills to the masses. You will feel 100x more satisfied seeing your own hard work materialize into this world. Good luck richanon, feel fortunate that you have financial independence, most of us will never reach such an achievement.

Fuck off with your muh too much money and don't know what to do with it bullshit. There's so much you can do with money. If you want to start your own company you easily can and then do whatever youre interested in for the rest of your life. Most people don't have that luxury so stop complaining

have a kid OP, or larp harder
or move to the forest for a month only bringing an axe and a knife

Maybe buy some really beautiful land and start working it. get some animals start growing food. Maybe even get a wife and have a kid. If you are not happy waking up to your dog wife kids to go tend to your hobby farm while raking in passive investment then idk my dude. that's basically the scenario i'm working towards being a kind of techno prepper. Another natural reaction to realizing pure hedonism isn't totally virtuous is learning how to help other people. The feeling you get from helping someone in need, from making a positive difference in someone elses life is definitely not attainable by buying anything. even giving your money away does not feel the same as actually personally helping someone with no reason other than to help them, whether it is just physical helping them move or mental helping them get through a tough time in their life. A big part of getting out of your own head can be getting into other peoples heads which is easier said than done but it seems to be true. you'll figure it out my dude

Get a hobie. Start training or some shit. You have some thing that a lot of people don't, you have the resources. Or find a mentor to help.

OP the answer is easy.

Dedicate your time to achieve something great.

Why do you think people like Elon Musk, Steve Jobs, etc all work like crazy even though they are billionaires? Because there isn't a more addictive drug in the world than success.

Now obviously what succes means varies from person to person, but IMO the best forms of succes comes from creating a lasting impact on the world in areas such as:

E-learning
AI
Medicine (especially new tech)
Sustainability (better housing, energy, etc)

You have all the time in the world to become someone that revolutionizes one of these fields. Plus you will automatically surround yourself with the type of people you want to be surrounded with as opposed to superficial brainlet whores. (Although you can still visit those occasionally of course)

If not larping, you have been given immense power. Why the fuck are you just rent seeking off others with it?
Help bring about the science and technology age instead. Find something about the future you are passionate about.
You are bored because you are wasting your life.

Lame. I know exactly what I'd do. There's a lot of stuff that needs to be done/built/discovered/proven.

I'm fairly certain you're a larping larper who gets off on a larp.

Like what retard? You wouldn't do shit.

Ifg not larp, this. Also getting swole and helping out other people who want to get swole/make art. Or, become a doctor and help white children

This is what Ive been doing, been in crypto since 2011.
>learning second language
>trips and language school to the country
>developing a startup to counter consumerism
>spend more time with family, best friend passed away before I made it which bums me out
I never have enough time although thats always been the case even when I was broke there was always stuff I wanted to learn, visit, experience, try.

Find god and a mission

larp

you can't
the blackpill is that this shit is determined by your IQ
you're sitting at the above average level, which means you're capable of introspection and thought, but you don't have enough inner drive to be fulfilled without a greater structure giving you meaning

My life in a nutshell...
stuck at university and i just don't have any ambition to pass my classes at all because I know i'm just training to start wagecucking soon. I absolutely hate it

Chris Chan style love quest. Seriously though find someone to share your life with

Stop shilling your 500$ premature ejaculation device on Jow Forums

Change your life philosophy, so far you have indulged in things other people have created for you.

Now it is your turn to find joy in creation. Make something. IK'm making a video game right now and would fucking love to be in your position, being able to work non-stop on my game rather than work a job, then come home and work on the game.

Definitely keep spamming this fucking thread though dude you’ve been humblebragging your edick for months, you know you’ll get the same answers as always, so why?