I just saw LINK

it was on Jow Forumscc.

might wanna check that out

Attached: 1540193497764.jpg (618x741, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/9vdcvd/fud_warning_misinformation_about_chainlink_is
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/9vdcvd/fud_warning_misinformation_about_chainlink_is/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks, just ordered some Fiverr pajeets.

oy vey, those poor redditors might get duped into a scamcoin

We better take care of that

shame on whoever is trying to mislead those poor redditors

>reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/9vbanp/amazon_and_consensys_partner_to_launch_fullstack/
Topkek, just look at all these desperate shills. First Confido, then Bazingacoin, now Chainlink. Poor redditors.

>Wanting literal children to buy into confido 2.0
goddam, that is heartless

I can't believe that reddit would mislead its viewers like this

>already filled with FUD
good job marines. we can't let plebbitors hear of chadlink until it's at least $1000 per

Yeah, the mods at ETHtrader already banned Chainlink from their sub to protect their subscribers. I'm sure Jow ForumsCryptoCurrency will follow.

they're buying upvotes. That's so offensive!

link marines, report in this thread and pray for the redditors

post yfw plebbitor mods deliberately cuck their users out of buying cheap stacks

Attached: AMUSED.webm (384x338, 549K)

The jews killed Christ....I mean, this is pretty much the same thing.

Is this true?

yes

begorrah! 'tis like a second potato famine

what a shame

literally nobody visits that fucking shithole anymore. they came and went. i hate redditors and everything, but I'm starting to think that mass shilling would be a bigger turnoff to them than these fud threads. They're threatened by anything that isn't Vechain.

>reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/9vdcvd/fud_warning_misinformation_about_chainlink_is
They're spreading lies. That guy in the screenshot of the OP was a plant. They're falseflagging us falseflagging them

do you think LINK will be a clan in world war goo?

Attached: refereum.png (120x120, 2K)

I had the same thought. seems like a blatant falseflag

lol that thread is hilarious. the complete opposite of what a "normal" leddit thread looks like

Attached: 1539288638726.png (456x563, 241K)

yeah there's a startling absence of self-fellatio in there. that might put some plebbitors off. we should rectify that.

This is real from discord. Nice damage control. Boys.

I'm in the discord. Inorganic as fuck

it is just a example

HOLY SHIT THIS FAGGOT

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/9vdcvd/fud_warning_misinformation_about_chainlink_is/

Wow, so he wants to trick them into thinking that link is a good investment. Kimnd of a reverse shill "join our secret club blabla..". Sad.

Wtf is this bullshit. Fuck that nigger redditor

Attached: A4FE46DD-4935-4D86-9F44-B96E539F8EA1.jpg (352x382, 29K)

what level of fud are we on

it's weird cuz that ledditors posts are similar to any pol/biztards posts. he obviously doesn't get the mmeeem

Attached: retard.png (859x322, 30K)

Attached: 1515018736554.jpg (600x580, 68K)

Greeks*

True. I asked them about it and they said they banned it. Faggots

I am confused are we shilling or fudding to the redditors?

Fud till mainnet

are you OP of FUD warning?

We were shilling it to dump on them. But now we should warn them. Have mercy.