STOP BUYING CHAINLINK!!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!

Chainlink (nor smartcontract.com) will not go to marketwaves. It dissapeared from the attending list. No 2h talk, no mainnet announcement, no partnership disclosure.

Is this the exitscam guys? I'm scared

Check the link by yourselves freightwaves.com/marketwaves18-attendees

Attached: Screenshot_20181108-191747_1541701356802_1541701639962.png (1440x2283, 1011K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jsK2oCpwStY&t=0s
cnbc.com/2018/08/16/globe-newswire-axs-blockchain-solutions-inc-and-chainlinks-lab-inc-announce-name-change-to-litelink-technologies-inc-and-litelink-labs-inc.html)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Old news is old, faggot.

So what's next checkpoint, I'm lost marine

We've known about this since the Cretaceous period.

Then what's the point? Why is it pumping? No announcements?

You shouldn't have swing traded. Now face the consequences

Attached: 1541293409849.jpg (692x666, 138K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jsK2oCpwStY&t=0s

If you didn't dump your stack at 8.2-9k sats you are in for a real bad couple months ahead.
The shadowfork is no longer a meme, but confirmed by kaleido.
Open source software will always find a way to get ripped off and abused by those with the means, will and money to do so. Unfortunately this is whats happened to Chainlink now. Selling your bags before this gets out is the only reasonable way out now.

If you fags fall for this stupid mumble jumble of nonsense, you don’t deserve LINK

Lol did you read the forbes article? They're shadowforking it for AWS

Rory said this last month.

Hello LINKMARINES

This may be a kind of a weird post here, but I think that if anyone can help me, it is you guys.

I am an entomologist, and I need a reliable way to make beetle cards, just like the one pictured here. These cards are used to mount really small specimens, and are used in three sizes, ranging from 5x9mm to 10x20mm.

I thought about using punches or paper cutting dies, but they can't be made with these little round corners. My currently idea is to cut it with a guillotine, but I have not found a way to round these corners (radius of around 0.5mm).

Can you guys help me?

Attached: IMG_2750.jpg (620x413, 227K)

You fucking retards there have literally been an announcement every day since serg's last speech where have you been?
You wanna buy back in? We told you bro, STABL

I don't know if I want to be me anymore

I don't know if I'm actually trans or if I just don't want to be myself anymore. I still want to be a girl, and I have dysphoria, but my want isn't just to be a girl version of myself. If I had the choice I'd be a completely different person instead.
I had a dream today about swapping bodies. A lot of my dreams are about becoming someone else entirely. I'm almost never just a girl in my dreams, I always have to make the conscious decision to become one.
I'm just scared that even after transition I'll still hate myself, because in the end I'll still be me :(

They even wrote about this in Egypt the hieroglyphics show SmartContract.com was never attending marketwaves

You owe me Grand 6K for beeing too cute

Umm "we're proud to be working with Microsoft on their bletchley project" or AWS? Announcements all day nigga!

You can change appearances as much as you want but you’ll still always be you, confront that and you’ll be happy no matter what you do. Good luck fellow marine.

Can link make me the girl I’ve always wanted to be

Can I become a chainlink princess

Can I decentralize my reassignment surgery

Only if you decentralize yourself

talking truth now, did you already knew it? when it was posted?

No they're not you lying nigger

This is old news. The confusion was caused by another participant of MarketWaves18 called LiteLink Tech. Litelink recently changed their name from Chainlink (cnbc.com/2018/08/16/globe-newswire-axs-blockchain-solutions-inc-and-chainlinks-lab-inc-announce-name-change-to-litelink-technologies-inc-and-litelink-labs-inc.html) and have now been added to the attendee list under their new name.