Holy shit lads i just got my first interview with a very reputable blockchain company...

holy shit lads i just got my first interview with a very reputable blockchain company. not going to dox but think blockstream, consensys, parity etc.

thing is... i have no formal education. literally just high school. i think only reason i got the interview is because i have lots of blockchain stuff on my github. advice on how to not fuck this up?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-27 at 02.48.49.png (1124x1064, 733K)

gemini?

You need to assert dominance the second you enter the room.

Mention you were tutored by Rory. That should get you in easily.

thanks OP just bough 100k.

no im not going to dox in case it gets traced back here. but its on that level, yes.

>think blockstream, consensys, parity etc.
Confirmed not blockstream, consensys or parity. Thanks for the info.

Cmon has anyone here done software interview before? what kind of things will they ask? Im no brainlet and can certainly hold myself up. the only thing is if they start asking about those boilerplate algorithms that cs students all learn, since ive never learnt them

Are you the guy who's gf moved to NYC and problems started with her being distant?

Like dis. There's no shame in padding a tiny bulge, user

Attached: 1541286370784.jpg (467x700, 66K)

A firm handshake and look em right I. The eye

You probably know the boiler plate algos and don't realize it. Thats my experience. You don't think the pajeet technical jargon down, but you know it conceptually. Ask them for clarity often

haahhahahahahahahahah

this

For the love of fuck do not do this. I employ people and any Chads try and flex on me in an interview get binned. I'm not going to bring aboard someone who's going to be a nightmare to manage, trying to Alpha male everyone in the office every single day. I like to see humility, a desire to learn, and I cannot stress this enough, absolutely no backbone whatsoever

People like you are the reason so many undeserving cucks make so much money. You're lucky capitalism exists, because if it didn't , you'd be dead. It keeps people like you alive, only to worsen the gene pool and destroy the human race even more.

why the fuck would u not hire a confident intelligent individual lol. youre the fag who wanted a participation trophy after losing a soccer tournament at 9 years old werent you

Agreed

Make the interviewer your bitch and LITERALLY fuck him in the asshole. Only way to gain their respect.

Ask on Those typical sorting, binary tree, memoization, polymorphism type horse shit questions are just to see what you know. If you demonstrate intelligence & problem solving you'll be ok.
Do not walk in Uber alpha, it will not serve you well.

Wealthy and boomerpilled

this. firm handshake user

Lmao, where do you work? CA?

In our crypto tech company, we only hire alpha males. We want to dominate when we go to conferences or sales pitches. And it's worked, for one project we raised over 40mm just by cucking accredited investors for our token.

You need to go buy a rope

Christ you are both retarded.

Don't go all alpha male, but don't act like a little bitch either. You have to show confidence in yourself, as well as courtesy and politeness so you not only look capable of handling big tasks, but also capable of either working seamlessly in a team or leading a team in a productive fashion.

Don't listen to stupid advice posted here.

Don't think too much, they ask you something? You answer to the best of your ability. They want you to introduce yourself? You introduce yourself. You don't understand what they mean? You ask for clarification.

Keep it simple

ok thanks fren. interview is in a few hours now. currently grinding on leetcode. i really hope i get this. its literally $80k a fucking year ;_;

Good luck!

None of my staff are front of house. You can't have too many chiefs and not enough Indians. There's one chief and it's me, anyone who comes in like they're going to shake the place up and be hard to manage doesn't get the job. I need intelligent people who can work in a team and who do what they are told with the minimum of fuss. That isn't someone whose sense of self is so inflated that they want to "dominate" a person they've just met. INTP or INTJ are prefered. You ever met an Alpha male INTP? I still haven't

this, pad your crotch so everyone knows you have a huge cock

You sound like a street shitter.

This. Make eye contact, keep good posture in your seat, smile, and do what this guy said. You'll be fine.

Good luck OP.

>t. I'm so Alpha nobody will employ me.

Kys, unironically.

Oh okay that makes sense . If someone tries too hard to be "dominant" it can be pretty cringe.

I'm not really like that, and I don't need to work anyway. But it does seem like there's a lot of low skilled boomer cucks in management positions.

Government is full of them

Lmfao, what an absolute fuckwad you are. Yeah, I'm sure your little team of niggers that actually think the whole "Alpha" thing works for humans in the same simplistic way as if they were gibbons just walks up to the money men, whips out their cocks and demand money, and the guys with millions in their back pocket just hand it over. Sure thing lel.

Actual Alphas don't work for anyone else you unmitigated retard (or in my experience think about themselves in those terms at all, that's exclusively the domain of losers trying to become what they aren't). You're just another little beta desperately trying to be "Alpha" using a bunch of hackneyed clichés because you don't understand what it means. Like being a pointless douchebag, general cunt and hiring like-minded sycophants - which is the opposite of good leadership.

Lol imagine typing all this unironically.

Lmao you street shitter

*dabs*

OP I'm sorry but you won't get hired. They will ask you complex cryptography/mechanism design/algorithms questions that you wont be able to answer. Your 2 years of learning python won't make up for it either

Being such a niche position they probably don't require any schools. Good blockchain devs are really hard to get. IT in general is more about hiring people who can show they're good instead of some paper that states you sat on your ass in institution X for X years. If you have relevant experience, highlight that, but even more important, highlight your work.

seriously, user, give a very meek handshake

>reputable
>blockchain company

Pick 1.