Has anyone read "The Satoshi Affair" by andrew ohagan? Want to hear thoughts about that piece

Has anyone read "The Satoshi Affair" by andrew ohagan? Want to hear thoughts about that piece

Attached: Craig-Wright.jpg (634x636, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kjuLi
youtu.be/WaeC8POzhUE?t=5120
greydonsquare.bandcamp.com/track/block-unchained-feat-iyosi-pydas
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Link
archive.is/kjuli

Don't really care to read

Give me a quick rundown on the gay boy

Its long as fuck but ohagan is a legit rjournalist who followed csw for 7 months. He never got payed just tried to piece things together. Id read it. Calvin ayre has surprisingly been connected to csw for a long time

good read so far

link is down

Reading it now user.
Will report back with interesting findings, it's very long.
Give me time.

First interesting bit that I found:

>and that it would all end with Wright proving he was Satoshi by using cryptographic keys that only Satoshi had access to, those associated with the very first blocks in the blockchain.

>MacGregor told me this might happen at a public TED talk. He said it would be ‘game over’. Wright could get on with his life, out of the public eye. ‘All he wants is peace to get on with his work,’

That might become relevant soon.
or not.
It could go the opposite of that,
have him be 'proven' a fraud and fading into nothing while bitcoin lives on.

>When he was in his twenties a melanoma appeared on his back and he had several skin grafts.
I'm guessing that's the cancer referred to

working: archive.is/kjuLi

OP doesn't check his own links.

anyway CTRL+F:
‘I will explain why I think he’s probably not Satoshi,’ said Vitalik Buterin

and read from there. i like that part since it was recent
of course he is Satoshi btw, all the people that have vouched for him still haven't retracted their statement and he just fits the description very well

why would anyone find it surprising that someone like satoshi can't handle other people that disagree with him or that the man who created a new form of money is a hard core capitalist?

Attached: storm trooper.jpg (1920x1080, 281K)

The best part is the people who say he's not satoshi based on not signing the satoshi key publicly have just set up a way for him to guarantee to people he's satoshi even though signing that key only proves possession of the key not that you are satoshi.

and making people believe you are faketoshi when you really are satoshi is a good way to get governments and criminals off your back

Attached: Wehrmacht Heer with AT-AT Walker.jpg (1280x942, 265K)

>‘If Satoshi has to come out, he’ll come out in style.’

Alright I'm halfway through.. lots of fluff in the early part..quick break.

ahh so thats how csw proved to gavin, interesting. i think the andrew nailed when he said he thinks craig is 30% satoshi and how craig exaggerates the truth. dave kleiman has the keys to the 1 mill

its way deeper than that.

explain. im pretty illiterate and the author is a goddamn artist with words. hard to keep up

He mentions that both of the guys have military backgrounds.
Intelligence backgrounds.

It's not that he's a hardcore capitalist. It's that he's a hardcore cockhead, and a transparent fake.

>Matthews told me about a meeting at the Bondi Iceberg Club in Sydney that Wright had with Ross Ulbricht, the founder of Silk Road, now serving two life sentences. Silk Road used bitcoin to trade all kinds of contraband items because the transactions could be made anonymously. Wright later confirmed that this meeting took place, but said only that Ulbricht was full of himself and they didn’t discuss bitcoin. Matthews seemed to think this was unlikely. He wondered whether Kleiman had had more to do with Ulbricht; other sources suggested the same.

>Matthews, explicit as usual, always spoke about Ayre as if he was the capo di tutti capi of the entire affair, though I have no other evidence that Ayre was anything but an interested observer. Interestingly, nCrypt’s only shareholder (one share worth one pound) is nCrypt Holdings, registered in Antigua.

So perhaps Ayre provided liquidity to Wright during the early days

maybe but from what i read, ntrust paid all of craigs debts in return for his ip. thats why they hired a pr firm to publicly reveal craig as satoshi so ntrust could sell the patents as apackage to google.

I can't believe how fucked this place is sometimes. Stinky linkies and actually entertaining that douchenozzle being satoshi. Like I can't tell if you've all reached a level of sarcasm unimaginable, are expert trolls or fucking retards.

Yes but the article goes on to say that perhaps Ayre is the one behind the money

>From time to time during those months, I wondered what if, in some brutally postmodern way, the true identity of Satoshi could never be fully ascertained? What if Wright had every single element necessary to prove himself, but somehow couldn’t?
aka what will it take to convince cucks

>he doesn't know that once BCH takes over, people are simply going to call it 'cash'.
Rekt.

BITCH I GOT THAT........ CASH.

Attached: 5aac36b0fe7c5234008b480c-750-751.jpg (750x751, 173K)

From my last thread:

-Craig had cancer in 1992 and has presumably been in remission since.
-He has been shit posting on digital forensics/security forums and mailing lists for a long time.
-He is mentioned, along with Dave Kleiman, in the Metzdowd Mailing List very shortly after the first announcement of Bitcoin in an unrelated but linked post.
-It is confirmed that Craig chatted with Julian Assange among others in the mid 90s on cypherpunk mailing lists.

>

>‘He’s provided no cryptographic evidence verifiable by the public, and many of his answers sound plain fishy.’ Emin Gün Sirer, a Cornell professor who had criticised Wright before, referred to Wright’s ‘meta-modernist play’.

>He has been trying to get consent from the trustees to get the private keys … But he wasn’t allowed access to coin or to do anything other than that.
BITCOIN CASHHHHHHHHHHHH

That article had way too much filler
But there were interesting bits and pieces of information strewn throughout.
RIP BTC.

>cypherpunk
another proof that Craig is Satoshi
Satoshi has mentioned that he was on those Cyberpunk lists when he was young

There is an astounding amount of stuff out there if you really know how to look. Craig has been active on the web for over 20 years.

Attached: 1524969563078.jpg (2048x1538, 410K)

"Proof"

Yeah... dude who invents a "trustless" system would claim to be satoshi in a way that required everybody to trust his or his friend's word. Mk rtard.

Very little in Bitcoin is trustless. You're just a noob who listened to some Andreas talk about "don't trust, verify" and didn't figure out that that isn't a thing in real crypto

The goal of crypto is not trustlessness. It is about creating a social protocol where trust can be leveraged and made concrete by mathematically reasonable systems.

Don't trust, verify is the crypto equivalent of guilty until proven innocence.

Attached: 1535565170553.png (611x720, 197K)

>that happy man on the right
i can't imagine how positive the general opinion of satoshi would be if he never had access to twitter

Attached: time to increase the blocksize.png (576x768, 372K)

Actually, I am Satoshi. Trust me.

This little clip comes to mind:
youtu.be/WaeC8POzhUE?t=5120
at 1:25:20

Attached: bitcoin cash spiral.jpg (1200x900, 123K)

>piece

Attached: DF3E8F09-440D-43A0-8446-DD79004F1CD6.png (620x430, 151K)

Nice one, just saw this recently

Did they pay this retard to make this song?
Like there's no reason why this should exist

Attached: 01xn93tp6d001.jpg (1000x1000, 24K)

Yes, of course.
It's called marketing, and winning the culture war.
greydonsquare.bandcamp.com/track/block-unchained-feat-iyosi-pydas

i think it's just supposed to be humor and earning ad money on the crypto trend.

no self respecting crypto advocate would run around with a bunch of fiat in their music video. easy way to spot someone that don't have a clue about crypto and are just trying to ride the wave for views

Attached: bitcoin charlie shrem.jpg (1639x2048, 1.04M)

That's cash, not fiat.

Attached: 1514713174963.jpg (750x750, 29K)

>BCH backed paper notes
Based.

Let's see...
Contending fork:
>Fake Fraud Fool who thinks he can convince people he's Satoshi while he consistently shows complete ignorance in CS
Popular fork:
>Led by a team who are CS pros but don't want their own coin to succeed because they can't monetize it for their investors
What an utter shitshow.

Attached: 1_kp1ugKjgAXfx3K363TZTHg.png (723x953, 416K)

I'm related to Craig Wright but never met him irl. When I heard about the Satoshi accusations agianst him, I thought it was hilarious. He doesn't contact his family that much since the accusations came up, I think he's somewhere in the UK right now or some shit

Why was it hilarious?

Because he knows he's a sociopath.