Ambrosus. Real or Fake?

My portfolio has been 100% AMB for over a year now. But the thing hardly moves anymore? Is this still a good hold?

Attached: ammm.jpg (800x448, 45K)

wait for the explorer
once people see it has more transactions and usage than vechain it will probably shoot up

You're 100% in but you don't even keep up with the project?

ETA on that shit?
My bags are heavy

by end of the year

Dump them, your 1k AMB market sell won't have any effect

i keep up on it, honestly its just hard to inform myself to right level with the industry in general cuz life shit happening. And i don't have enough invested in order to diversify to make it worth it.

Well they have been keeping up with their roadmap very well. As user above said when the explorer comes out, if they're processing more bundles than expected it will probably see a nice increase.

When will amb bagholders realize that mainnet has been hidden because there is nothing impressive to see? NDAs are just an excuse.
If there were 100.000 bundles (lmao) insiders/whales would have market bought and price would reflect that.

>NDAs are just an excuse
i don't understand. Excuse for what? or excuse to what?

To being a scam lmao
>muh partnerships
>muh NDAs

so NDAs are just an excuse to being a scam? can you get to your point with a real sentence.

how is it possible to launch a CRYPTO mainnet but make it private?
it's complete nonsense. if you ask an amb bagholder, they respond
>to protect NDAs

Ok. Disregarding Ambrosus and any partner for the time being. NDAs are pretty common from my understanding, and I really haven't given it much thought at all. I don't think people invest because of NDAs

Enjoy your bags.
/sentence

He means they use ndas to hype up the project. But since kimchi drama no one believes them anymore.
The same way Vechain did.

>I don't think people invest because of NDAs
HAHAHAHAHA

You really need to ask a bunch of anons if its real or fake?
The fuck does that even make, 'fake'?

If you can't answer that question for yourself then jesus christ

You cannot compare Vechains pursuit of hype to that of Ambrosus

The only instance of the Ambrosus team alluding to NDA's was when the CEO casually would casually drop some bombs in interviews back in Q1

The only examples other than that, are MrBearWolf (or just /biz in general) and 'Kimchi'

Hiding mainnet is Walton-tier tactics. GG idiots.

Kimchi was wannabe CCK. There is no doubt he was connected to the team.
But GSK, Migros and others never came through. Why?

This is fucking retarded as shit, as someone who uses supply chain software and doesn't have Down syndrome.

Nothing about decentralization offers any kind of value prop to anyone in this profession, unless you need total software freedom (for all depts.) in which case this is an insufficient value prop.

Gay. Sell it all.

>I don't think people invest because of NDAs
you're starting to sound like an amb shill
i remember ceo said NDAs will be disclosed q1, then never delivered. of course people dumped their bags then. anyone still holding bags after that is retarded

No he said the NDAs expire around that time, he never said he would disclose the companies.

i understand. im not, by the way.

so you don't think any project involved in the supply chain space will succeed? Not just AMB, but all supply chain across the board?

Jesus christ I hope this is a larp

i don't know what larp is

I'm confident Migros is still in store in the near future (

>You cannot compare Vechains pursuit of hype to that of Ambrosus
you absolutely can. the only difference is that vechain came earlier and succeeded while amb came in late and fell flat
Remember when amb listed multiple billion dollar corporations under NDA and said they would be disclosed end of q1? they were hyping their shitcoin on biz and paying kimchi+shills to spam threads. They stopped because of bear market and switched to pretending to be a "proper" company that is "anti-hype" and "respecting NDAs". It's all a farce to keep bagholders happy. every crypto project is just hoping the bull market comes back before their funds run out and have to exit scam. amb is no different.

yeah. No value-add. You can improve existing software without selling an entirely new blockchain solution (which doesn't actually exist yet and which would be insanely expensive to deploy and use).

How can anyone still hold this shittoken? Have you not seen the AMA where they were standing next to a street.
Could hardly understand a word because of all the trucks driving by and they were also yelled at by some drunk pedestrians.

Going to hit 0 in 2019 along with hundreds of other ICOs, sell as long as you get anything for you bags.

>Nothing about decentralization offers any kind of value prop to anyone in this profession

Well thats just not true, stop talking out of your ass
1) Marketing proposition- responding to changing consumer behaviors
2) Costs savings (e.g. audits)
3) Fixes the problem of fragmented data silos and disinclination of firms to share certain data (Ambrosus allows you to choose whether data is public, with whom it is shared, or if it is private)

Moreover, Ambrosus is building a decentralized *IoT* network. This doesnt exist and if youre telling me there is no value prop for that, youre certified brain dead

Maybe Angel realized he was being too gung ho and has since grown up some as a CEO. To say the project is a scam that "switched" to being proper tells me you haven't done any research on this project. Meyer and Trifa are 100% not scam artists and I don't think scams open new offices in other countries and expand their team to 60+ people. You're more likely to be scammed by a small team due to them wanting to make more money.

kimchi was a whale with insider info not an insider himself. see for what I said about NDAs. Just because an NDA expires doesn't mean you go full chink and shout LOOK GUYS WE GOT XXXX

you're just arguing semantics. when you start a fundraiser or ICO and include that list as part of the sell, you are implying disclosure

First off, the Ambrosus solution is nowhere near as expensive as IBM's service which big name companies have already started to use so to say it's too expensive is ridiculous. Second, to say it adds no value, particularly in the food sector where AMB is focused, is false. Being able to establish bad actors immediately can prevent massive recalls and further business failures. Finally, since you feign to know so much about supply chain operations why don't you go ahead and explain the other solutions available that are easy to implement and make blockchain useless.

Based and redpilled
I also a have some reasons to believe big boys are still onboard with Ambrosus, but it may take years before actual adoption

>implying disclosure
Please explain what the fuck you mean by this. There is no implication of disclosure unless you are a literal brainlet.

>Just because an NDA expires doesn't mean you go full chink
i didn't say that. you don't have to oversell BUT you can announce whatever progress you made with X company. Both sides signed the NDA and agreed on expiry date. it's not like X company will suddenly leave because amb announced after the date
the only reason for delay is to save for a bull market to maximize pump and sell at the top.
>you haven't done any research on this project
i did do my research which is why I sold as soon as q1 passed without a major announcement
>Meyer and Trifa
startups close all the time. it will be no shame for them if they decide to leave the company after selling their tokens when funds dry up

>brainlet
That's my line. If the list of billion dollar corporations was not included during ICO with a specific NDA expiration date, amb would never have raised as much as they did.

Why the fuck would you go 100% into one project?

If X company explicitly asks you to refrain from publicly disclosing their involvement, youre going to abide rather than risk destroying the relationship and that company's trust
There may no longer be a legal obligation, but business partnerships are gradual and rooted in mutual trust

> startups close all the time. it will be no shame for them if they decide to leave the company after selling their tokens when funds dry up

Correct, but it has more to do with relativity. Compared to the rest of the crypto market (including the majority of projects valued above AMB), I'm more than comfortable taking my chances on the Ambrosus team
I know success is not a guarantee, but it seems a helluva lot more likely than just about anything else out there

i don't have a lot to invest, wouldnt be worth it to spread out

I understand what you're saying, but your interpretation seems unlikely because it is not just X billion dollar company, it's ALL of them. Not a single large corporation wants even a mention of their involvement with AMB? I don't buy it.
I suspect amb had plans to announce "cooperations" and "pilots" with all these companies to raise more funds during the bull market, but they were too late. If my suspicions were right, then i was right to sell months ago. if I'm wrong, ill just buy back before the price passes my past sell orders.

i've been warning people abt AMB since march, some listen some dont.
the project is dead. i'm not convinced it was ever really alive.
if anyone is still holding (and there cant be that many people who are), you need to figure out an exit strategy. not gonna say "SELL NOW!!", but you need to get real about what is happening with this coin.
the concept of trusting source and tracking mechanism to someone like versetti was insane from the beginnning. this is big boy shit; real companies arent going to trust some no mark outfit like this. if a company gets this stuff wrong, they are in big trouble. this is not something you leave to AMB.
heed my words. please.

>5 real world use partnerships last month
>masternode onboarding
>wallet, explorer, mainnet token swap coming in a few weeks
>dead

Is there any precedence for a large corporate announcing their *adoption* of a decentralized solution?
If they're not ready for adoption, those companies have nothing to gain by making their involvement public

>If my suspicions were right, then i was right to sell months ago. if I'm wrong, ill just buy back before the price passes my past sell orders.

And cant fault this logic

it's all fluff. AMB is in a fairly unique position in that they have to keep giving the impression that the project is "live" until they can liquidate their holdings.
like i said, some listen, some dont. if you really believe this coin will be doing anything this time next year then great. but prepare to be disappointed. i hope i'm wrong actually, but i dont think i am.

>giving the impression
This is what I don't understand, the company has been showing nothing but progress but somehow this is all false? Should they just say nothing? What information do you have to indicate all their progress and recent partnerships are just for show?

Exactly
How can anyone possibly take the information at hand and come to the conclusion that Ambrosus is an exit scam?

Ignore that BS, our patience will be rewarded

Amb couldn't even land the Evrythng partnership and they share a founder. OriginTrail stole the show for those guys. Versetti is just butthurt... I sold all my amb after i found out how badly they failed

Vlad Trifa, the CTO of Ambrosus and dude who founded Evrything, addressed this

This 'fud' is so fucking week

If it was strategically valuable, in anyway whatsoever, Ambrosus would've partnered with Everything
But it wasn't.. so they didnt.

So u saying basically that it is not strategic to pull a partner that does digital solutions for coca cola and johnsson&johnsson???? Nothing to do with two solutions being tested and one outperforming another????

Vlad affirmed that there was no need, as Ambrosus was capable of doing everything Evrything does in-house
A testament to the expertise and capability of the team

Here is Vlad's statement:
"Sure, I can comment, and it’s pretty simple. Yes it’s the company I cofounded, they do great things (of course they do, I shaped their solution so I know it by heart ;) ). OT isn’t a company with an IoT background, so this partnership gives them IOT capabilities they didn’t have. At Ambrosus we already have in house all the IOT expertise needed for the projects we do, so such a partnership wouldn’t have added advantages to our tech capabilities and/or business beyond the PR story, hence we passed.

And here's the CEO dropping some truth:
"I do not entirely understand what you are "shocked and confused" about. I think there is a general misguided thirst for "partnerships", no matter how much, or how little, value they would bring or what they add to each party, or whether they are beneficial for the long-term good for the project. I am not talking about this one, but just a general remark about partnerships and collaborations."
"your question implies that there was a contest between OriginTrail and Ambrosus for the said partnership ..."

Will the price drop on token swap like vechain?

you talking about how vechain swapped at a ratio of 1:100? or just people 'selling the news'?