WE

WE

Attached: DrfvdjVVAAAaGuP.jpg (1500x1068, 151K)

WUZ

Attached: 1528769834536.jpg (544x392, 107K)

was kingz

Attached: business insider (1).png (1500x1068, 382K)

if i got any more comfy than this i would sink through the floor

Attached: rad.png (772x900, 1.15M)

ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

ChainLink’s marketing director just gets shitty contributor blog posts about ChainLink on Forbes and business insider.

Those articles were so shilly and cringey. It was literally: “let’s just mention a bunch of companies you’ve heard of to try to create hype!”

Crypto really is a cringe fest.

What do you expect? She's a fish head. I feel like I've invested my life savings in tron after that jap gook Hillary supporting GOok bitch nigger bitch came on board

>industry product

Attached: 1515883256174.png (480x352, 198K)

SMELL

I made 100 link by swing trading it today but I think I'm done. Fuck it was stressful.

Just sad that they’re doing the same ol cringey shit and partnering with a bunch of BS no names like kaleidoscope

pretty much this. crypto is fucking retarded. bunch of fucking greedy retards just doing everything they can to scam and get rich. glad satoshi will destroy all of this garbage soon. good ridance

PLAID MAN BAD

Attached: EA4D4905-45D8-4776-AC8A-1F8F21E4518F.jpg (1242x1370, 386K)

swing trading this late in the game is borderline suicidal. the writing is on the wall, don't let yourself get got.

SCAM

I know mainnn. I bet my luck on the no conferences for a few weeks meme but then they announce Kaleido partnership out of fucking nowhere. I'm just lucky to have bought back in and get a few more linkies.

Actually really bothers me. I thought Link was above this BS and was gonna be the connection between the real world and blockchain. It’s just more no name useless companies that people are pretending are a big deal like kaleidoscope. The whole blockchain space is a joke at this point. Even the people in it think so.

you're gonna wakecuck for the rest of your life. keep chasing your ponzi garbage. i would understand if this was 2015 but you're all literally cashing a falling knife. have fun wage cucking till youre 65.

YOU ARE A MANIAC

it's funny how memes become reality

Attached: 1533932976292.jpg (400x500, 57K)

Anyone can copy the open source code and deploy their own chainlink network with a whole new set of link tokens.

Prove me wrong!

Anyone can copy Bitcoin's open source and deploy their own Bitcoin too.

Where are the billionaires...

WILL BE KINGZ

Attached: 1540417957217.jpg (529x399, 25K)

TOTALLY! My grandma works for the ethereum company up in SF and she tells me how cringey the environment at work. She tells me this everyday, to the point i have to point out to her that i really dont care that much. I never invested in crypto and never will. She usually calls me a sweetie after this. Take it or leave, this is how i live my life!

All the companies that have mentioned chainlink will essentially fork the code and will run their own internal oracle networks with their own nodes and data In a permissioned safe environment.

If it's open source software it is free to use in such a way. And that's how companies will use it ? What am I missing here ?

ITT

lel

You’re really upset about Internet money aren’t you. Poor guy

Literal paid articles. Wow, adelyn is finally doing something other than misspelling tweets.

>Anyone can start a new Bitcoin too.
Don't worry about it, it's a scam. Just walk away.

Wow, so funny!

>source: Consensys

>your shitcoin buys town crier
>it crashes and we find you down town crying
Seems oddly appropriate

Attached: dmbrdy.gif (500x219, 496K)

Listen here idiot, the simple fact that you think this is good fud shows just how little you know not only about this project, but business as a whole.
Listen closely because this might be too difficult for your small brain to comprehend:
The value of these networks comes from the size of it. its the same reason why large social media websites are worth billions of dollars despite not having turned any profit. This is especially true when talking about a decentralized network where the amount of nodes the network has generated is EVERYTHING. So sure, nothing is stopping these companies from using their own oracle network outside of link but guess what you fucking complete and total retard, the network wouldn't be worth Jack shit because there will be no nodes for it. Look up "mercalfes law", which explains how a telecommunications network is valuable squared to the amount of users.

Now please fuck off and go read a book. I shouldn't have to sit here and explain the most elementary basic fucking concepts to a child like yourself.