Morons have no clue that the real money is moving into BAT. Proof provided, Binance is entertaining right now

Morons have no clue that the real money is moving into BAT. Proof provided, Binance is entertaining right now.

Attached: 2018-11-08 14.17.01.jpg (2079x2371, 2.05M)

Saw that too and even after that wall went down the guy put up another 1mil in 200k+ buy orders.

No use in selling the bottom now. The whales no whatsup and anyone with common sense knew there would be a dump event.

What people are failing to see is BAT actually has a future. Everyone will rush to ZEC and XLM for a few % gains but these will be the same people who FOMO back into BAT when the partnerships hit.

fuck off pajeet

>the real money

t. Poorfag

Poo in it

lol not using binance pro

lmao shitty BAT. no one wants this useless shit token to pay for ads, I don't care about fucking ads. I hate ads.

once you get paid bat for ads this is going to be huge

think about it dumbfuck, do the math on the supposed payouts. it is stupid

>I hate ads.
>Not using Brave browser.

I should’ve sold at 37 cents wtf

in 2 days you will be saying i should've sold at 30c

Ahhhhhhhhh

This

About to sell

I saw the responses on Twitter to Coinbase listing BAT, they were all:
>what is this shitcoin
>why is Coinbase listing coins with no working product
>when XRP
>Conbase is a scam site now

And I became incredibly bullish on BAT.

On twitter there is almost only XRP infused retarded normies tho.

This

Why does ripple attract such brainlets, is it the low price? Do that many people not understand market caps?

they are NPCs; case and point:

Anddddddd here's BAT's second wind, right at Pacific bedtime hours. ON Schedule.

Jesus! Who sold their bags? I slept for 6 fucking hours and wake up to this, not cool /biz

friendly reminder Jow Forums doesn't deserve BAT

Lol, nice second wind there bud

lol this is so true. We are literally at the ground floor still. I don't want to be a moon boi, and my goal is to sell at $5-7 but i actually might hold on much longer. If i have learned anything over my entire crypto career from early bitcoin mining to the ethereum ico, its that people are stupid. I have always had this nagging belief, but never really understood it until i had observed it over and over and over.

People said the car was stupid, and that it will never work because horses already exist. Saw the same thing said about bitcoin, and then ethereum, and now BAT.

Depending on token velocity, we could actually see BAT become the digital store of value and overtake bitcoin. People dont understand this, but there are 18 decimal places, and if people hold this more than they sell, or tip, it could literally overtake bitcoin.

Bitcoin runs on the idea that its scarce and people will buy x amount because there is only so much. Someone else has to buy my bags for it to go up. With BAT the advertisers buy the bags, not some pajeet. The only leg up bitcoin has on BAT is that BAT has a central authority that gets cash from advertisers and settles in BAT. If this could be decentralized, BAT would be more sound than bitcoin.

Higher token velocity means lower price dumbass

Pnd money sold, now the big bois play

Just going to keep on holding here.

Its funny that you call me a dumb ass, and you cant even comprehend what you just read. I never once said anywhere that token velocity is high. We have to see how it works when BAT tokens are working in the wild with 1B users. For all we know, bitcoin might actually have more token velocity. Theres $4B in bitcoin being bought and sold right now, and i would imagine a good amount of them are selling considering its down 1% on the daily.

Bitcoin in this anarchocapitalist pipe dream runs on the idea that as a wealthy person such as myself, i should give up my money to be lower on the totem pole than someone who has more bitcoin. What incentive does a wealthy person have right now to give up his large portion of wealth on such a big risk and dream? Its basically a rube goldberg ponzi scheme.

BAT however creates actual value. Bitcoin retards cant even explain where the value of bitcoin comes from except for some type of scarcity or "muh store of value" meme.

Advertisers always have to advertise, and they will need to buy BAT. That gives the token value. An actual transfer of value.

You’re not wrong, however bitcoin is not really a ponzi anymore than real estate is.

Property is pretty scarce though and its very important on the hierarchy of needs. I wouldnt call property a ponzi because there is actual value in it. Money is just a unit of account. In a barter system a banana can be a unit of account. We dont need money to survive nor do we need bitcoin. BAT could end up being the leading unit of account, but its certainly not needed in the grand scheme of things as long as you can trade one thing for another, whether its half a BAT for a house or a car for a million hotdogs.

Never gonna make it
Keep bag holding an ad token
Top kek, can't even write it without laughing

in since 28 in not selling dud THIS is truly a disrupter let the day traders fomo in

First time shilling on Jow Forums?

you wont make it. screengrab this btw

oh and pic related.

Attached: disagreement-hierarchy.jpg (679x516, 92K)

lol you are such a fucking faggot that you cant even make it to the top of the pyramid on the disagreement hierarchy. Thats where the 1% ers are in any type of hierarchy.

top kek i bet this thread dies now. /biz btfo

>Not smug anime girl at peak
Not going to make it

Attached: 1474914336982.jpg (256x358, 23K)

All this means is that there is enough liquidity to dump on you retards.

>what is pump inducing fake buy walls

>posting ugly anime girl in bad quality
Not going to make it.

Attached: 2EAA5878-15DD-4647-BFA3-1A1945BC02ED.jpg (800x965, 464K)

Because even "brainlets" know to bet on the jews. Are you fucking retarded?

Now this is the crypto i missed. good pumps and dumps creating more community members. the insane rationalisations, replies piling up one after another in a desperate attempt to convince themselves their investment is in good hands, it'll go back up. god bless you, you deluded bagholders

Based and redpilled

Attached: hard.png (331x301, 211K)

The dump is just getting started, this coin is going to 3k sats.