Calling out cashies (statement from satoshi)

try to refute this: protip you cant

Attached: 1541536245724.jpg (1280x640, 164K)

Separating settlement later from transaction defeats the propose of block chain technology, which forms the basis of trustless, sound money.

We want banking, not banks.

Can you imagine if Hal really is Satoshi. Wouldnt all Cashies just anhero.

Hal is a late adopter brainlet and craig has proof

nobody wants to pay a coffee onchain with crypto you fucking retarded kike. you have offchain scaling for this gay reddit meme.

we want a deflationary asset to beat ((inflation)) and to move big money easily across borders aka onchain settlement.

fucking brainlet.

kys you fucking subhuman single digit iq npc.

>proof
craig has faked literally a million docs

>nobody wants to pay a coffee onchain with crypto
Not 100% fair. Clearly some people want to whether I want to use those block-chains is another story.

It's all over one way or the other on the 15th you pedo

No taxation without representation and representaion proportional to work produced

they can suck a dick. this is satoshis vision.

Attached: 20181108_234029.jpg (1080x615, 183K)

you are a shizo newfag who fell for a 48 year old fraud you imbecile brainlet. you subhuman piece of human trash doesnt even deserve a you from me.

kys

I define bitcoin by the whitepaper do you?

Not using the chain for payments is not using bitcoin, plain and simple.

Hal Finney is the second person who used and mined bitcoin and got transaction from Satoshi. If he wasn't satoshi, he was one of the few who worked with her. Literally kill yourself.

And if you made any research on SV and ABC you'd understand that SV is delusional. I'm not for core as well but ABC seems to have a solid roadmap and a sound solution for larger blocksizes.

Obvious shitcoin is shitcoin. First coin, which solves the scalability will be Ethereum.

what if people who wanted to accept bitcoin did that, and anyone who wanted to use off chain did that, and it worked too?

same. longest chain+most hashrate = btc

now go kys. btc has 15x hashrate and tx than bcash

>muh bitcoin cant scale
>literally lines of code need to be implemented
>MUH CANT LOLLLL U GUYS THINK THIS IS SATOSHI? OLMFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO im satoshi bitch.

>her

Sure if the person requesting bitcoin doesn't mind waiting for days to weeks for payment/paying exuberant fees for expedited transactions. People already okay with off chain transactions will likely prefer to just stay with Mastercard anyway.

I look forward to the 15th regardless of the outcome
The amount of social media shit slinging means someones finally going to lose

who knows, who cares. he/she/it/they left something magnificent and remarkable behind, which has already changed the world

Sv has no controversial changes

The hashwar is over dsv and ctor.
Dsv is not needed there are already token protocols achieved in script
Centrally planned transaction ordering is antithetical to competition

You have no arguments. Its just going to come down to what begins on the 15th and if you win by copy pasting the word bcash and character attacks then bch should fail and the sooner the better.

you know something, don't you?

Tell me the identity of Satoshi

>craig has proof
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigghht

>her
KEK

ctor is an important part of on-chain scaling. It reduces the amount of data needed to be shared after mining by 70%. 70%! How the fuck are you supposed to broadcast your fucking 12 gb block every 10 mins with ttor?

CTOR = Decreases broadband needs, increases CPU needs but at the same time supports multicore processing better

TTOR = higher broadband needs, less CPU needs, doesn't go well with multicore processing

If you increase the block size to 128 mb and let miners decide how large they should be, which according to nCash will be 12 gb in average (12 fucking gb. stop reading and think about this for a second!!!), you incentivize creating a major mining pool. What the hell is the difference between this and visa/mastercard???

>you incentivize creating a major mining pool.
You mean like what already exists?

>what the hell is the difference between this and visa/mastercard???
All my what?

If ctor is so performance enhancing miners can do it by choice
The only people that are worried about servicing large blocks are those that would rather do nothing yet maintain market share

Abc changes are designed to force other miners to facilitate whc
No one wants whc except jihan because jihan is the only one invested in it
It robs the main chain of security the same way lightning and liquid do btc

You are an illiterate faggot. Actually read the white paper you massive shill.

i did. it says longest chain + most hashrate = btc

now go suck me you imbecile nigger kike

Kill yourself you disgusting bcore faggot.

Fuck you faggot

Hal was Satoshi

Lightning network is the P2P system Satoshi was referring to in the whiter paper

Attached: 41A440FF-5768-44FC-A1E8-E4AB0CA09C49.gif (186x186, 440K)

stay poor you late adopting jew (roger) and chink (jihan) cocksucker. chew on it you faggot. eat it all up before you kys.

You're the banker cock sucking faggot here, not me. How are off chain transactions trustless? HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU DUDE, it defeats the whole point of having an immutible ledger by having off chain transactions controlled by third parties, kill yourself.

Holy, fuck, BTC shills out in force today. Shariablue paying you handsomely in rupees today, huh.

Snowblossom.org

It's solved.

>satoshi disagrees
now go kys you POOR kike. chew on some chink dick.

hals dead

WHERE IN THE WHITE PAPER IS JUSTIFICATION FOR LIGHTNING NETWORK, YOU HAVE NO ARGUMENT YOU STUPID FAGGOT.

Attached: 1541604410758.jpg (796x752, 114K)

Attached: 1541607256433.jpg (938x716, 121K)

Attached: 1541605125137.jpg (960x1227, 325K)

Both sides have their arguments, pros and cons. I am for a decentralized, censorship resistant, pseudonymous payment network, where I can send money to any person within minutes. So let them fork. If one is stronger than other, time will show through adoption. Cryptospace is large enough to have both there. Why start with threats, hash wars, shark pools etc? I guess this is also a good test for cryptocurrencies...
Seriously, they should fork off...

I'm talking about a mining pool which has 60.70,80% of the hash rate

LN is the biggest lol in all of this.
> muh internet of money
Here is your internet of money:
1) Recipient needs to be online
2) You need to "deposit" to participate in network
3) KYC/AML for using LN hubs aka banks will fuck up the whole point of cryptocurrencies
4) Routing problem: There is sofar no solution to payment routing problem where not only you need to find a connection which is can centipede your payment but they need to have available balance. The only solution is having "banks" in the network.
> Pros:
Peasants need reversible transactions so they don't whine for being scammed on the internet. For that reason, it's probably a good solution for mass adoption

>I'm talking about a mining pool which has 60.70,80% of the hash rate
>because reasons

So tiresome

This. Need more shit like MakerDAO working. Use Btc etc as backing for the day to day currency. Paper money is fine (nobody ever used gold day to day either), it's the current system that's fucked.

Attached: 48C9D350-2667-4FE2-8DF7-98838B8CAE72.png (645x730, 27K)

>not owning 21 XMR.

Threats, hashwars, sharkpools are manifestations of the competition of deciding. Its not worth investing in any th ing that cannot survive that competition.

There are 2000 cryptocurrencies and not one of them defined by the whitepaper. Changing bch into something that facilitates whc is the attack.
If whc was truly profitable you would make an alt and compete.

>only owning 21 XMR

I personally have an [unknown amount].

Attached: artworks-000061393977-3u3s4d-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 45K)

This. I'll only transact with btc when I sell them 1 day. Cashies think they will be getting paid with crypto within 10 years or some shit like that lol

>Cashies think they will be getting paid with crypto within 10 years or some shit like that lol

Imagine believing crypto will be so useless in 10 years while actually holding crypto yourself.

>i am an investor in a ponzi scheme