Tell me about women Jow Forums

Tell me about women Jow Forums.

How can I tell rather or not a THOT has a good heart?

I need this information for the purpose of marketing digital currency.

Attached: 1511908687250.png (430x452, 111K)

>THOT
>Good heart
Pick one and only one.

I get it, I get it.

But when it comes to saving THOTS - the ones who can still be salvaged - what are the tell tale signs of a good heart?

Attached: 1532823328183.jpg (1600x1200, 398K)

Once whores cross a certain line, they never come back

Check if her parents are decent people and if she has good relations with them and family in general.

Like if she has a brother and how her relationship with him is.
If family relations are good than thot can eventually be salvaged.
But very rare nowadays, many come from broken familys.

Most of them are hoes they are just very secretive so enjoy the one who wont make it so obvious hahaha

Attached: 1BF82444-F4CC-46C1-8331-616D050B3612.jpg (663x723, 198K)

I see.

It's so difficult to not start calling them all yoga pants wearing whores.
I don't want to date them.

I just want them to start investing in clothes that make them look modest that way our economy can start booming due to all the happy families thus causing the digital market to thrive.

Attached: OSRS_is_shit_too_now.png (498x520, 18K)

1st date - Hand holding after dinner
2nd date - Kiss
3rd date - blowjob

If she does not hit these 3 flags then she is a thot and is NOT worth your time.

Attached: 1541657580633.jpg (1459x2000, 1.15M)

Is she over 18? She is a thot.
Feminists have pushed the legal age up because they want to avoid men getting access to non-whores.

Attached: yande.re 432971 sample index jpeg_artifacts last_order swimsuits to_aru_majutsu_no_index.jpg (1500x992, 396K)

Negotiate with her christian father whilst she is between 16-18 to reserve her for you.

It's pretty easy honestly, just ask her if she knows how to cook. If she does and cooks well, it means that she most likely had a very good relationship with her parents, has an attention span longer then 30 seconds and is most likely to some degree goodhearted.

Those that don't know how to cook are most likely some degree of spoiled, lazy, selfish, and/or probably grew up either on fast food or expected everyone else to cater to them.

this. also look at her mom might give indication if she will be a cow or not too. but i personally have too much ego/self esteem to have anything other than a virgin. i rather die old and let the government try to catch all my shit thats going to be scattered than to let a whore taint my bloodline or get cucked.

ill tell you everything you need to know about women.. they only care about money, status and dick

underrated

You want to date a roastie who has had literally hundreds of dicks in her mouth and literally trillions of sperms? I thought the cuck posting died off like brap/sniff, gore, shrimp farming, I'm a plumber, Minister you Satoshi, and singing Wojaks bastardising songs from popular culture to include the words "JUST" and "dumping"

also very smart, didnt know. but should be common sense. also op. dont feel like your worthless becasue of goyim social pressure/validation. if that subdue you, well. maybe nature does things on purpose. also most will also know that whoredom is wrong (many will admit once they get older), but they will either lie, or pretend that they dont know its bad for them. most women by default have lesser heart nowadays. dont hate them for this, its merely because they are weaker, and they know this, hence doing the logical thing, exploit whenever they can. eg with men to do their biddings

Attached: 1537477373139.jpg (768x768, 180K)

>look at her mom might give indication if she will be a cow or not too
>i personally have too much ego/self esteem to have anything other than a virgin
A virgin deserves a virgin. The world is fucked up, user - not you.

That's just the THOTS who only care about money, status and dick to a degree which is completely and totally unacceptable.
Good women only care a little about those things.

If she breathes, she's a thot

And I found my answer.

>THOTS who only care about money, status and dick to a degree which is completely and totally unacceptable

Thanks Jow Forums!

Attached: 1528987178926.jpg (1500x1500, 1.24M)

This guy fucks.

I'm going to put his theory to the test right now.

A virgin deserves a virgin. The world is fucked up, user - not you.

imagine if girls thought like that enmasse :^)

Attached: 1540492097667.jpg (710x1024, 328K)