Why no pre-coinbase pump like BAT had?

Why no pre-coinbase pump like BAT had?

Attached: 99BAA5D6-E373-4795-AB2B-7575F65E7873.png (1000x1000, 69K)

Just w8 impatient fag lol

Coinbase+airdrop+maybe coinbase airdrop will do us straight over 0.7

+stellars exchange in december +lightning network

Yup it’s coming

Buy smartlands.

Brian Armstrong from Coinbase followed XLM on Twitter - something he did with the previous listings. This is the next coin, load up

he has been following stellar for a while

Market cap is already massive and coinbase has no volume. Why would it pump?

>Why does shitcoin x doesn't do what shitcoin did
Jes who knows, maybe marketcap is way too massive already for a literal vapor ware project

Attached: smartlands.png (1000x1000, 47K)

+fairx market maker makers reward program meaning finally liquidity on best exchange

I

Attached: 1541532478863.png (1508x1025, 82K)

feel free to shill me

Its best new player in town but its allso 400% up in 30 days dont buy top

Attached: 1540835656867s.jpg (125x115, 2K)

get in before its too late. imagine its price when its market cap is 500m.

>the top
Was $10 the top for ETH?
Was .00001000 the top for XLM?

wtf why would it go that high?

thank u for ur honesty bro, ill keep an eye on it

It will go parabolic in nex few moths I agree same as OMG did for ETH it will literally go over 200mil before new year.

But everything corects during run fag dont screw new user

Attached: 1541706734373.png (528x321, 133K)

tokenizing assets

what price level should i be waiting for it to correct to?

also, why are u guys so confident in it? the fact that it only trades on stellar exchange makes me think it will be limited in how much it can pump

people have been waiting for a correction 10 days ago and have been kicking themselves -- take a hint fren

there was not a single correction since i bought in. gladly i am loaded with almost 20k of these fuckers. bought in extremly cheap. SLT will go up to 500$ - only 5 million circulating supply... and its a working product. check out smartlands.io

why is the price on stellar decentralized exchange and stellarport so different? also im making an accunt on stellar decentralized exchange is the wallet account id the address i deposit xlm to?

they shouldnt be -- there is only one sdex and everything is interconnected no matter if you use stellarport or some other shit

only use stellarx though -- rest are dog shit

just checked -- stellarport and stellarx are identical, as they should be.

all order books, EVERYTHING, are shared across any SDEX

link me to stellarx is that the same as stellar decentralized exchange?

stellarx.com my dude

yes it is the same, stellarx was made by professional devs paid for by stellarorg

stellarx = stellar decentralized exchange
stellarport = stellar decentralized exchange
stellarterm = stellar decentralized exchange

and there is like 10 others that also = stellar decentralized exchange

Pay attention, the pump is happening to ZEC. It will be the next listed.

Won't an airdrop reduce the price since there's more stellar for people to sell?

It's 100xlm. They might sell it but imagine most will hold onto it and maybe buy more after looking at it's amazing fundamentals

One of awsome features of xlm is build in exchandge so every stelalr dex is acually jsut GUI

wheres this fiat to crypto exchange that stellar was supposed to release? it was supposed to be a game changer and make it easy for all of us to cash out. where the hell is it?

It’s coming sooner than you think.

Attached: 227741FC-4624-45DD-9E3C-EFFA0446F740.png (750x1334, 1.3M)

I go by swole, you can find the in biz xlm threads offering to buy everyone pancakes because that’s what I’m going to do when lumens moon.

Attached: 0AFBCD76-36DF-47E2-9794-60D7146369F5.png (750x1334, 1.12M)

Dont know if anybody’s bothered to check their ticker, but we’re dangerously closing to bumping EOS off the #5 spot.

It's a project for tokenized ownership of commercial real estate development. On their website theyre showcasing some of the possible commercial developments for coin holders to vote on. The first development is a test partnership with Colliers (an actual big deal commercial real estate company)

You have to hope they actually start construction on a real estate project in the next 6 months. That makes this thing worth $200 million market cap at the ground breaking ceremony, maybe?

But, if the first build is successful the sky is the limit for it's valuation. There is so much small scale consumer money dying to get into commercial real estate and so many developers hungry for cash to build projects. Matchmaking those two groups together could be a complete transformation of the way commercial real estate projects are funded. Smartlands would be the first mover in the market by a long shot. With competent management Smartlands could be the new Sotheby's or Keller Williams. Of course there's a lot of steps between here and there... but there's a ton of potential in the real estate market for decentalized ownership.

Manhattan apartments getting selected no doubt. No construction necessary.

Attached: bFi6waug_400x400.jpg (400x400, 15K)

>why isn't a coin that went from $.002 to $.24 pumping the same as a coin that's barely even doubled????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
OP YOU ARE SUCH A SMARTY BOY!!!

this

Because with ETC, 0x and BAT people realized that nowadays Coinbase list only coins if devs/CEO's etc know each other.

The Coinbase effect is losing it's magic.

When will my people awake to SLT magic

This makes xlm worth more later down the line. We need more valueavle programs based on the stellar block chain.

The effeminate cucks on Reddit are literally kavetching over SLT and missing out. They are trying to suppress any discussion of it lmao

SLT is the next big thing!

Attached: kanye-speakers1.png (750x423, 541K)

this is what early adoption looks like

Attached: early adoption.jpg (836x626, 81K)

Sounds nice but why are the tokens necessary? Sounds like one of those lending websites or Kickstarter. Except since it’s crypto, there’s an additional hundred hoops to jump through to get it government allowed and approved.

you need the tokens to buy the security

Did you see all the salt from xrp holders when the announcement about swift came out? Straight comedy.

Reddit is xrp stronghold. It makes sense given the coin and the shitty people there

Kek, I go to the stellar page to stay up on the latest and greatest, but the SLT stuff was on the hush until people starting coming out to brag about try quick pumps. I don’t give a flying rats ass about that though.

Discord pajeets gtfo with your salt
Shit up reddit for once

Whoa..thanx fren.

Attached: 1540243978210.jpg (638x676, 74K)

Remember us when you bags are full and some swamp donkey asks you to nut inside her.

Shhhhhhhh

Oldfag tip If her or her Family doesn't bring anything to the Table... I shall not nut inside.

?????

More interest and more trading = more value for our holdings...

dumb npcs think stealth projects is how you get rich

Always fuck up or fuck across, but never fuck down, a wise man once said.

GREEN IN A SEA OF RED

Attached: 41EEC93C0F2243B5B873386E761B6560-1024x820.jpg (1024x820, 106K)

Based and Raised Right.

same logo as the XTCC scamcion, no thanks willy

your loss

The white paper checks out, if appearances counted for anything you might be on to something; this time you’re wrong.